Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 03:41:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Study acquits sun of climate change

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Study acquits sun of climate change  (Read 1018 times)
Ulric Lyons

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 08:20:14 am »

Any good sceptic will not deny any warming, just the cause of it, you would have known that if you had read enough forums.

There are no well known climatologists with a theory of Natural Variation, at any scale, like why last winter was cold, and why we will get an Indian Summer this Autumn, or any explanation for the LIA.

They cannot explain the past, only model it very poorly, and from my experience, are mostly incompetant at analyzing data, or correlating anything well.

I can honestly say that I have identified the cause of all Natural Variation within the last 8,000yrs, it being the positions of the planets, relative to the Sun. I could take you through a tour of any year and show exactly what is causing every temperature shift at a weekly level. My work has not yet been published, but you are welcome to examine it for youself if you happen to be in England, a child could understand it.

Have you ever read about ancient druids, dressing up as the planets, and moving round in a circle with the sun in the center? they were discussing these exact matters. Kepler monitored the heliocentric positions of the planets at "magnetic angles" particularly, and practised weather astrology for some 20yrs before producing his famous orbital equations, this is how became famous, for predicting the cold winter of 1595. Trust me, this stuff really works, and I have taken it on to a whole new level.

http://www.sunrisecelebration.com/sunrise-blog/?p=135
Report Spam   Logged
Ulric Lyons

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 09:05:18 am »

I am not alone in spotting the beautifull correlation between solar wind speed and surface temperature change, here is one: http://sc25.com/index.php?id=188&linkbox=true
also my collegue Piers Corbyn, who predicts most Hurricanes, Typhoons and floods that occur to within 1 day typically:
www.weatheraction.com
Report Spam   Logged
Brittany
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 02:27:21 am »

Ulric, I have no doubt that you are sincere in your beliefs, however, that doesn't mean they are true. What do we know about solar winds? Well, not as much as we know about solar radiation, which we can detect far more ably and measure. And your research seemingly doesn't account for the rise in CO2 since the Industrial Revolution began except to apparently dismiss it.

Also, manmade global warming just makes more sense to me.
Report Spam   Logged

"Silence lays steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and we who walk here, walk alone."
Ulric Lyons

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 03:48:28 am »

Ulric, I have no doubt that you are sincere in your beliefs, however, that doesn't mean they are true. What do we know about solar winds? Well, not as much as we know about solar radiation, which we can detect far more ably and measure. And your research seemingly doesn't account for the rise in CO2 since the Industrial Revolution began except to apparently dismiss it.

Also, manmade global warming just makes more sense to me.

We know plenty enough about the solar wind, its just whether one is bright enough to make any thing of it, the mainstream are dumb and have not been considering it. Do you happen to be an expert on solar activity, what do you really know about what there is to know? God knows what you are going on about in your last sentence above, I have made no mention of CO2 in my research. I am showing the cause of natural variation, whose changes are vast compared to anything that can be ascribed to CO2, and indicate just how much of the modern warming is natural, and how much is man made, FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Ans so Briattany, or what ever your real name is, do want to just stand back and be a cynic, before you know exactly what knowledge I possess, or would you really like to learn something new, from the only person on this planet who can explain the cause of natural variation. I jest not.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 05:16:43 am by Ulric Lyons » Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 08:28:40 am »

So how many factories did we have burning fossil fuels, to end the ice age?  Talk about global warming on a huge scale!! Cheesy

I'm sure there is a perfectly good scientific explanation for global warming, other than "Humans did it". 
Here's one for instance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/7772399/Carbon-burp-from-deep-ocean-kick-started-global-warming-at-end-of-last-Ice-Age.html

Carbon 'burp' from deep ocean kick-started global warming at end of last Ice Age
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:40:44 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 01:49:05 pm »

The 2009-10 winter was one of the coldest on record !!!!

Plus all these Carbon-Taxes are nothing but a Club of Rome/Bilderberg plot to tax the carbon cycle to fund their global bank.

Ever notice how Al Gore has been out of the public eye since this fraud has been exposed.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: