Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:28:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

VAÏNÄMOÏNEN MYTHOLOGY

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VAÏNÄMOÏNEN MYTHOLOGY  (Read 5703 times)
Aphrodite
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 02:45:07 am »

Again, Haegl:

Ok... I write few lines more now and then I leave for a while...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I understand the skepticism there. I think that the whole image that the BOCK Saga is of the Bock FAMILY, and not about only Ior Bock has been distorted. Ior Bock is just a messenger in this time, that's it. He was trusted to this task, but I cannot believe for one second that he - or anyone for that matter - is able to fabricate such a complex "tale". It would require an incredible amount of time and genius, which I honestly - although he is a great historian - don't think that Ior Bock possesses. He's just relating a history to modern time. He's a messenger who had nothing at all to do with the writing of this history.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely correct, yes.
There was a misunderstood with my post now.
Nevermind...

quote:
 The book is called "Bockin Perheen Saaga: Väinämöinen Mytologia" by Ior Bock and you should be able to get it from your local library. The ISBN is 9525137007. It was published by Thyjä in 1996. That is the only official published book about it. This book is not available in english - yet.

Yes I know this book. Publishers homepage:
http://www.timolehtinen.com/writings/books/9525137007/

I was remembering, that I have already seen this book in english version somewhere, but of course, didn't find it anywhere, so maybe I was just dreaming...

quote:
 I think you might have the church and government to thank for the lack of exposure in Finland. It's no secret that neither want these things to be proven true - too much has already been proven true for their liking already. Do you realise that this totally undermines the church AND the government. It tells a much deeper account of history than they want us to know. Why else would they refuse excavations at Karjaani?

That's true too, and it is a very shame that many peoples additude is like that. Little bit open minded attitude would be great. Maybe in future, sooner or later all will expose anyway...
By the way, you say "at Karjaani", do you mean at Kajaani ( the city in Finland ) or is this something else that I dont know?

quote:
 Paskapuhe! [Razz] you already are making great - and profound - conversation here and are easily understood. You're doing fine, just roll with it [Wink] It really is a pleasure to discuss with you about this because all but one of my Finnish friends will not even talk about this subject. It's hard to find people who will talk about this Saga. This topic is the only reason I joined this forum. Nobody is discussing it elsewhere.

Heh heh...  Thanks! I am tryig, it's good to hear that I am developing...

By the way, it's paskapuhetta...
To be a precise 

- - -

quote:
 First, the original people ate only berries, fruit, nuts, roots and etc. They procreated a lot, and produced a lot of sperm, and quickly discovered the nutritional value of it. The procreation and sperm began the language. The sperm transferred power. And I suspect that it contained elements that may not even be present in today's humans. The purity of the diet in those times is a million miles from what we put into our bodies now.

This is an interesting view about this. And I dont want to judge whole thing right away just because I dont understand it. Thanks for reminding me about that rockessence!

This whole thing is very complicated, especially to be discussed in the forum like this. I mean, that when we are writing about this, we cant be so interaction with other writers than if we could get chance to discuss about this subject face to face. In oral way, where the whole thing we are talking about is based on. Do you know what I try to tell? The bodylanguage, different pronauncings, short comment's, listening, listening and talking and the blessed silence of wisdom, when people are gathering together and start to "pohtimaan syntyjä syviä..."

- - -

Now I must go, but I will be back as soon as possible again. I really enjoy this conversation and can only say:

"Mieleni minun tekevi,
aivoni ajattelevi
lähteäni laulamahan,
saa'ani sanelemahan,
sukuvirttä suoltamahan,
lajivirttä laulamahan.
Sanat suussani sulavat,
puhe'et putoelevat,
kielelleni kerkiävät,
hampahilleni hajoovat.
Veli kulta, veikkoseni,
kaunis kasvinkumppalini!
Lähe nyt kanssa laulamahan,
saa kera sanelemahan
yhtehen yhyttyämme,
kahta'alta käytyämme!
Harvoin yhtehen yhymme,
saamme toinen toisihimme
näillä raukoilla rajoilla,
poloisilla Pohjan mailla."
Report Spam   Logged

"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” - Lao Tsu
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: