Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 06:08:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Muhammad and the Jews

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muhammad and the Jews  (Read 1485 times)
Jake

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 12:31:41 am »

Yes, those are websites of Israelis that do not condone what Israel is doing to the Palestinian people.

Have any of you read them?

Are any of you even going to read them?

There has been a fair amount of rebuttals from some of my other posts. Why not this one?

Is it too hard to swallow that even some Israelis do not think that Israel is right in how it oppresses the Palestinian people?

Jake

Report Spam   Logged
Jake

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 11:56:54 pm »

"The most disadvantageous peace is better than the most just war."
 Deciderius Erasmus

Both sides should take this to heart. Smiley

Jake
Report Spam   Logged
Mychal
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 01:15:30 pm »

One of the main differences between Jews and Palestininans, Jake, is that Israel is a democracy, not everyone agrees with the government's policies, and speaks out against them. 

That differs from the Palestinians, who not only don’t ever speak out against terrorism, they also indoctrinate their children into the ways of hate and use even their own children as suicide bombers.

How many websites have you ever found of Palestinians complaining about those tactics? Or is violence only a concern when it comes to the Jews?
Report Spam   Logged
Jake

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 08:00:02 pm »

The Palestinian territories are "democratic" as well. But when they elect a group that Israel does not like, it immediately imposses an economic straglehold on the Palestinians.

Mychal, perhaps you should do a little more research into the topic. Thankfully, in most societies there is a percentage of people who think that fighting is not the answer to any problem.There are Palestinians who speak out against terrorism.

Here are a few links of Palestinians that have that frame of mind:

Palestinian Center for Rapprochment Between People www.rapprochement.org
Palestinian Center for Human Rights www.pchrgaza.org
Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group www.phrmg.org
Neve Shalom/Wahat al Salam http://nswas.com
Human Rights Action Project www.bivzeit.edu
Middle Way www.middleway.org
Ariga www.ariga.com/humanrights/index.shtml

"I sincerly hope that all the violence will stop. However in order for that to happen both sides need to admit that they are doing wrong."

Jake
Report Spam   Logged
Jake

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 12:41:05 am »

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”  -Winston Churchill
Report Spam   Logged
Jake

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 03:54:20 pm »

Still no response?

THE TRUTH HURTS !  Wink

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice." - Albert Einstein

Or maybe just the R(eptillian) complex.

Who needs higher conscienceness anyways?  Cheesy

Jake
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:58:45 pm by Jake » Report Spam   Logged
Mychal
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 04:56:28 pm »

Well, Jake, I would respond, but you said that you no longer wished to hear my responses. By all means, please make up your mind.

In any event, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights and the Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group are all about condemning Israel, not having a dialogue with them so you can scratch those two off your list.  Likewise, the "Human Rights Action Project," which doesn't even come up. 

Mychal
Report Spam   Logged
Mychal
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2007, 04:59:23 pm »

By the way, I looked at all those websites and didn't see a single one condemning Palestinians using children as suicide bombers.  Do any of them condemn the use of children and, if so, where?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: