Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:17:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

BAR: Cynthia McKinney Deserves Your Support, Obama Does Not

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BAR: Cynthia McKinney Deserves Your Support, Obama Does Not  (Read 1185 times)
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2008, 05:11:58 pm »

You're right, Rage Against the Machine

The Neocons have been drooling over Iraq for twenty years. 

Well Monique he was the head of the CIA, seems to me like it was one of the greatest intelligence screw-ups of all time. The Valerie Plame incident still pisses me off, the fact that noone went to jail for traitorous act has got to be devasting to the confidence of our intelligence officers around the world.

I still can't believe George Tennet got a medal for his massive screw-up... and Condelesa Rice got a promotion.

Yah General Kinseki found that out in a hurry, Tom, and there is no question they were cherry picking the intelligence.

My point is everyone makes it sound like the democrats who voted for the authorization bill were signing on for decades long occupation of Iraq and all that went along with it. I don't believe that for a minute.
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: