Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:37:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

BAR: Cynthia McKinney Deserves Your Support, Obama Does Not

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BAR: Cynthia McKinney Deserves Your Support, Obama Does Not  (Read 1315 times)
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 11:56:03 pm »

Yah-up

I knew he was a snake oil salesman the first time I saw him... and there was something extremely fishy about the way the mainstream media was pushing a newcomer over well established political leaders.  The way the nugded/ignored John Edwards out of the race was a real shame.

To much power concentrated in too few hands, where is Teddy Roosevelt when you need him? I really wouldn't be suprised if McCain won, according to the polls he is only a few points behind... which seems extremely hard to believe. But with the irregularities at the polls in the last two elections, combined with no-paper try Diebold voting machines...

Yeah, I got to say, I just don't see the snake oil salesman thing, I don't get that about him at all. The reason why he won is because he raised the most money, which happens in every race.  And if the media was pushing him, why does he get such bad press all the time, like the Reverend Wright thing?

I just don't get this animosity some people have towards Obama at all. It just amazes me how two people can see something and have totally different ideas about it. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: