Atlantis Online
October 27, 2020, 04:40:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

BAR: Cynthia McKinney Deserves Your Support, Obama Does Not

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BAR: Cynthia McKinney Deserves Your Support, Obama Does Not  (Read 750 times)
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2008, 05:29:49 am »

Bianca, I have read that New Yorker article twice and I have yet to see anything in it that I would call damaging.  What is it supposed to prove, that Obama has a big ego?   Guess what, all politicians have big egos!  That goes for Hillary, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, JFK and anyone else you want to name, too.

It takes a lot of guts to think that you, above all the people in the world are qualified to lead it.

I had the same impression, Byron.  I read the article and thought, "So what's the big deal?"  Much of the underlying ideas expressed by the author are also included in Obama's autobiography "The Audacity of Hope,"  in which he--refreshingly--admits a lot of his goofs in Chigago and Illinois.  Why is it surprising that someone running for political office is a politician?

I also agree with you that every great leader has a big ego, or they wouldn't have gotten where they are and would not have been able to accomplish what they did.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: