Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:03:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Clinton's women's outreach director joins Obama team

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton's women's outreach director joins Obama team  (Read 21 times)
Monique Faulkner
Superhero Member

« on: July 09, 2008, 12:18:22 pm »

Clinton's women's outreach director joins Obama team
Posted: 02:14 PM ET

From CNN Associate Political Editor Rebecca Sinderbrand

A former Clinton aide has singed on with Obama.

(CNN) – Hillary Clinton’s former director of women’s outreach has become the latest presidential campaign staffer for the New York senator to join Barack Obama’s general election team.
Dana Singiser, a former staff director of the Senate Democratic Steering and Outreach Committee led by Clinton, will fill the same strategic role she held on the Clinton campaign, heading strategic management of women's vote outreach.
"I am thrilled that Dana will continue her work with women voters on behalf of Sen. Obama," Clinton said in a statement released by Obama’s campaign Tuesday. "It is so important that we elect a Democrat to the White House, and women will be critical in that effort. I know that the women who joined my campaign will continue to work with Dana and with me to make sure Barack Obama is the next President of the United States."
Former Clinton campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle — who made a headline-grabbing exit from the top spot in after disappointing results early in the cycle — was tapped by the Obama team several weeks ago as chief of staff for the eventual vice presidential nominee.
Other Clinton staffers and advisers to join Obama’s campaign since the end of the primary season include former her former policy director, Neera Tanden.
Filed under: Barack Obama • Hillary Clinton
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: