Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:33:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why aren’t more Hillary supporters joining John McCain??

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren’t more Hillary supporters joining John McCain??  (Read 136 times)
Lars Worthington III

« on: July 08, 2008, 10:57:43 am »

I would think this would be a no-brainer for all you Hillary women to begin supporting the Senator, especially after getting the chance to now review his record.  The man has twice the experience Hillary has, three times the character and has served his country admirably. He's also a former POW, is white, and is the lone candidate still running that will continue the reat policies of the Bush Adminstration.  Can't you see this man's inherent greatness??  He is far better qualified to be President than Hillary was who, let's face it, was simply first lady and had one and a half undistinguished terms as a Senator.  Had she not been cheated on by Slick Willy, I doubt she would even have any support at all (many women apparently felt both a kinship and "sorry" for her).

John McCain is far more qualified than anyone running in the race today. I suppose your right to abort your unborn babies is that important to you that you won’t even consider someone who doesn't share your point of view?

Stop thinking of yourselves and start thinking of your husbands' investments and stock options, you benefit from them, too.

Stop being so selfish and start putting America first, for once.  John McCain is the only candidate around to continue on America's path towards greatness. Heaven help America if he is not elected.   

Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rage Against the Machine

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 12:10:09 pm »

Maybe it's because they aren't warm to his neocon agenda? 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 12:26:23 pm »

Because they think there's actually a difference between neocon Globalists versus liberal Globalists.

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 12:31:20 pm »

They don't want to be fighting in Iraq for another hundred years.  Use some common sense, Lars!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 01:00:30 pm »

They don't want to be fighting in Iraq for another hundred years.  Use some common sense, Lars!

Says the Obamaphile liberal.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Jason
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 01:15:11 pm »

Tom, Lars strikes me as a rich guy who simply likes his tax cuts and his profit margins under Bush  and will say whatever he needs to to hold onto them.  I don't think there's any reasoning with people like him.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 01:25:15 pm »

Well, that's true.  The rich want to hold on to their wealth at all costs, every penny of it.  They don't care much about the poverty and suffering all around them.  They insulate themselves in a protective bubble and take sedatives at night so they can sleep.  It's really sad, isn't it.

Report Spam   Logged
Jason
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 01:31:03 pm »

Yeah, I read that most charities have contributions from middle class people and people who are poor themselves as opposed to the rich. 

Apparently, the rich spend all their time sitting by the pool or vacationing, waiting for their dividend checks to arrive as opposed to doing anything for people.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristina
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 10:43:54 am »

I suppose your right to abort your unborn babies is that important to you that you won’t even consider someone who doesn't share your point of view?

Pretty crass point of view yourself. Then, it does happen to be typical of the ones I have seen from standard male conservatives.
Report Spam   Logged

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."

Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: