Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 06:40:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Solar System Is Egg-Shaped, Scientists Find

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solar System Is Egg-Shaped, Scientists Find  (Read 101 times)
no thing

« on: July 11, 2008, 03:06:27 pm »

Bianca,

There are so many topics on this site that it is difficult to know where to post something. At least this area is about the universe, and this particular thread is about the solar system, AND you said that you were an astrologer….so here are a couple of things I would love to have your slant on. They are both related to possible 2012 problems.

I began looking into the planet-X / Nibiru information on the web a while back. Not sure what to think, but I have an ‘accept everything, believe nothing’ philosophy (actually, a Toltec philosophy). I would be a little more receptive if everyone was not trying to sell a book on most of the sites. Still, a rouge brown dwarf entering the proximity of our solar system would cause a great deal of problems.

In addition, a friend recommend the book “The Ark of Millions of Years: Volume Three” to me and it presents a different scenario for 2012. In this book, they address the 26,000 year procession and how the solar system and the earth in particular, will be coming into contact with the energy being ejected by the major black hole in the center of our galaxy.

Whether either of these possible scenarios are valid is certainly up in the air (no pun intended), there does seem to be a lot of pointers to the year 2012 from many different directions (in terms of ancient writings).

What are your thoughts on the year 2012 as it relates to the 26,000 procession? Thanks.

ILAL

no thing
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: