Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:02:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pangea And Where Atlantis Fits In - ORIGINAL

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pangea And Where Atlantis Fits In - ORIGINAL  (Read 6753 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 11:39:48 am »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 07-22-2004 08:34 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

docyabut;

You should think before you speak.
If the entire world is covered with meteoric craters, what makes you think they all missed the oceans?

Since you like rings so much, why don't you take a close look at the Tore seamount rings left by a meteor, and if it wasn't a meteor, then it must be another possible location for Atlantis near the Gettysburg Seamount.

And while your at it, take a look at the Bathymetric maps with the large circle under Iceland at the tip of the Atlantic ridge fracture.

www.mts.net/~perasa

Anteros;

Since you too have become divided like God in your Corinthians 1:13 profile interests, and if studying Atlantis is too frustrating for you, maybe you should pick up the Bible and learn to rejoin your divided spirit.

Atalante and Essan;

Let's give that some more thought. As you stated that the known continents were 400 million years old, that is not to exclude that this could also be the age of the land left behind some 15 million years ago, unless of course it formed from the magma around this time as a new landmass.

As well, I like to think that Atlantis did not disappear all at once,or 5% as you say Atalante, rather in several stages ending at 6482 bC and maintaining their stronghold from Lake Tritonis which was already settled from 11,000 bC where the Qadan's moved east to Egypt. The Aterian cultures were already here since 40k bC along with the later Capsians,Berbers. The intense disasters and flooding in the med on the north side of the Atlas mts would have made for their survival route up through Zagora, Morocco along the Grand Erg Occidental into the Atalantes region on the south side of the Atlas Mountains.

Which also explains all the activity
being focused here. From here as well they went to Malta around this time constructing the Temples there and branching into the Tarxien (Tarshin) cultures. In my opinion what I think is that this Atlantis battle was before 3000 bC and may relate
to the Narmer palette in the form of the earliest Sea People battle. We also have the Gebel-Arak knife hinting at ancestors around this time upto 4k bC. By 2k bC, everyone wasdefinitely independent and liberated.

Most of the Gadeiros Basque cultures were wiped out in Portugal and Iberia later to be merged with Cimmerian, Etruscan cultures on the N.Med side and descending into the bloodlines of Agammemnon and Menelaus,the twins.

So even though Atlantis sank around 6482 bC, they still maintained control through the remaining Kings upto 3000 bC and no later than 1500 bC.

These are my thoughts and theories based on my studies.

Freewill to all.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: