Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:40:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pangea And Where Atlantis Fits In - ORIGINAL

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pangea And Where Atlantis Fits In - ORIGINAL  (Read 6868 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: June 14, 2008, 11:20:44 am »

Riven

Member # 1495

posted 07-20-2004 06:31 AM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essan;

Continents do not just disappear?

Everything disappears,entire planets,solar systems,stars etc.

Though Atlantis was not a Huge Continent like America or Russia perhaps, then consider this.

Atlantis most likely formed about 15-10 million years ago say half the size of America.

My Theory predicts that a Huge Asteroid crashed where Iceland is situated which also mysteriously is at the start of the Atlantic ridge. Then a huge transform fracture also erupted sinking half of Atlantis. Then another asteroid hit at the Tores seamount nearer Atlantis city, adding to more cataclysmal destruction.

Atlantis disappeared over time to it's remnant last recorded around 9600 bC, or 6482 bC according to my theory.

I favor this date also because of the differences between the Greek Moon Cycles and the Egyptian Sun Cycles as well as my ecliptic alignment of Planets based on the Eye of Ra Myths and Nov 1st, All Saints day which coincidently a great Tsunami destroyed Lisbon Portugal,N.Africa and the Atlantic islands even as far as Azores. Yet these tsunamis caused by an earthquake from plate pressures were only about 10 meters high!

Could you imagine the waves from a huge Asteroid? I think that this is also relevant with the 40-60k bC Tsunami that destroyed the W African coast and Cape Verde as well which perhaps could have been from the initial impact.

Also take into account my recent discovery that the myth about Tartarus(Hades) tells of two Brazen anvils falling from the sky, sort of like the myth of Phaethon who burned up the Earth.

It is easier to simplify the disappearance of a continent gradually rather than suddenly in this case.

Remember,water is soluable.

www.mts.net/~perasa
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: