Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 08:16:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Great Hera! Wonder Woman Saves the Day!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Hera! Wonder Woman Saves the Day!!  (Read 256 times)
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« on: April 30, 2007, 06:56:44 pm »

I read these when I was a kid!!

http://budplant.com/product.asp?pn=WONH

WONDER WOMAN: The Complete History Hardcover
By Les Daniels.
On Sale! Save $13! Recommended. Back in stock!
When the unconventional Dr. William Moulton Marston created the most popular super-heroine of all time, society was still portraying women as docile. He called Wonder Woman the "psychological propaganda for the new type of woman who should rule the world." She has for 60 years.

Daniels traces her history with an appealing array of complete stories from the Golden Age, loads of comic art, photographs from television and paraphernalia of all kinds. 269 color and b&w images. Cover paintings by Alex Ross. Minor bumps or dings to corners and scuffing to duskjacket.
Chronicle, 2000

HC, 8x10, 208pg, PC

Out of print

Comic & Cartoon Reference
Published at $29.95
Your price: $16.99

WONDER WOMAN ARCHIVES Vol 1
By William Moulton Marston and H.G. Peter. Introduction by singer/activist Judy Collins.
Golden Age tales of the Amazon Princess--many never before reprinted. Beautiful archives editions.

Collects the entire first year (1942), including the Amazon Princess' first appearance (in 1941's All Star Comics #8), then in Sensation Comics #1-12 and Wonder Woman #1. Includes all of the original covers.

All archives have five-color, laminated dustjacket, foil-stamped case binding, and Smythe-sewn archival paper.
DC, 1998

HC, 7x10, 240pg, FC

DC Comics
Your price: $49.95
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 10:36:37 am »

I never read much DC, but I have a Wonder Woman comic drawn by John Bryne that I just love.

Wonder Woman is kind of kinky, with all the S&M overtones...

Well anyway, Linda Carter can tie me up with her magic lasso, anytime she wants... lol
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: