Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 05:58:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Is Hell Real?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hell Real?  (Read 4261 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: June 28, 2008, 04:45:26 am »

Hi Elmer,

I know there are some thing that I have might of said thimgs that are a little eye opening but one thing I am certain of through my inquiry is that there is definately a Judgment Day for all mankind.  I know this journey is not mainstream thats why its a faith journey to where it leads and we know in the end times there will be much correction for all bodies which includes every institution on the planet.

I believe the journey to all the ancient places in  previous ages is the sign and we have to test out everything and see where the plumb line falls in the measure of everything.  If there is inconsistancy that holds back man it must be located and declared with the best evidence available,

I believe this is a great clue in metaphor I found last night reflecting in type to where the physical truth will be found, in the Seas leading to new and widening spiritual reality.  Exactly pointing to this journey to the ancient places submerged in the Sea

The fragment is in Jesus' own words.

those  faith voyages of daring adventure out upon the high seas of unexplored truth in search for the farther shores of spiritual realities as they may be discovered by the progressive human mind and experienced by the evolving human soul    

web page

I reckon Im absolutely right in what's been said and its reflected in Jesus' words of the Ub today. Surely this is a great confirmation by Jesus, confirming this journey today in his reflections 2000 years ago.

Confirmation of this journey in type and in description, Jesus was looking forward to this time NOW in the journey to the ancient cities.

the full verse

The religion of the spirit means effort, struggle, conflict, faith, determination, love, loyalty, and progress. The religion of the mind--the theology of authority--requires little or none of these exertions from its formal believers. Tradition is a safe refuge and an easy path for those fearful and halfhearted souls who instinctively shun the spirit struggles and mental uncertainties associated with those faith voyages of daring adventure out upon the high seas of unexplored truth in search for the farther shores of spiritual realities as they may be discovered by the progressive human mind and experienced by the evolving human soul.

Its important that the submerged cities are verified.

Praise the Lord!
Sevens
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:16:09 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: