Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:10:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Great Islands Under The Sea

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Islands Under The Sea  (Read 3002 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2007, 09:53:35 am »

Hi 3D
We could put it under Future Science and then make a new thread re: constructing a planet   or something like that.  The Time Travel thread would suffice for the other.
I THINK that if you had gone thru a time warp, you would not be here now.  However it is well documented that in certain places on earth, scenes replay "in the air" that were carried out in the past.  Recorded in the earth's own aura or something.  Especially scenes of battles or where high emotions occured. 
It is said that every sound that is ever made, never disappears.  Guess that's why they think they can pick up signals coming from millions of light years away.  But somehow, some scenes play over and over. 
If you recall, Enki had a "space station" that was used to guide the incoming ships that were picking up the gold shipments, and bringing in more people, 50 at a time.  The "space station" orbited the earth.  (According to Sitchin anyway Smiley)  I have heard of other ships in modern times having crashed of course, and possibly someone came looking for them, but I don't remember reading anywhere that they "orbited" the earth.  Even the Vimanas, altho they could do amazing maneuvres, didn't "orbit".  Not that we'd know, one way or another I suppose if there was something orbiting our earth, since they seem to be able to "cloak" themselves.
It just seemed strange to me, that with your encounter, they said they were looking for a "ship" that was supposed to be maintaining orbit.  It also seems strange to me that they would tell you what they were doing here.  In the reports I've read, they either say they can't help us until we're more enlightened, or the story is that their world is in trouble and they're looking for ...whatever.  A new line to breed with, or to see if they can survive here or whatever.  But to come out and say they're looking for a lost ship?
The Vimanas were hundreds of miles across.  Not all, some were personal craft of a smaller design, and some were "flying cities.  It's possible of course, that those larger ones did not land, but did maintain orbit.  That's why I think there's no evidence, the mother ships left again.  The flying cities were probably "carriers" like our luxury liners today, so they'd be gone too.  I think there was only a few personal Vimanas and they managed to blow each other up with nuclear power.  Totally vaporizing each other.

But - do let's move this to Future Science
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: