Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 05:57:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Great Islands Under The Sea

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Islands Under The Sea  (Read 3026 times)
DDDnD3D

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2007, 06:12:09 am »

*** Hi Qoais . . . perhaps we should move this discussion elsewhere as it could get quite lengthy ? where would you suggest ? I noticed Mark quoted your Time Warp post in Time Travel. Eventually I want to post my UFO Experience . . . but in the meantime I was wondering if you were suggesting that I may have had a time warp experience? I never thought of it that way and then how you tied it in with Enki looking for the stolen/Lost Spaceship ! What are you trying to say? This is fascinating . . . please be more specific and explain your thoughts more clearly? Also :  speaking of «constructs» do you recall the dimensions of the Vimanas . . . the spacecraft of the Vedas ? They were Hundreds of Miles in diameter [as I recall . . . if not a couple thousand miles ? this is an entire Topic on its own] They were THE SIZE OF CONTINENTS ! Earth as a construct? Sure looks like that to me. Or constructs colliding with constructs or colliding with Earth . . . OR . . . Whatever! ! ! You take it from there ?   ****D3D c
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: