Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:45:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

.111.[R].Secret of the 9000 years.[R].111.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: .111.[R].Secret of the 9000 years.[R].111.  (Read 3212 times)
Paulo Riven

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 01:39:35 am »

Here's another example of critias 110a-110b.

Here's the link to perseus tufts greek version of critias where you can click on the greek words and get their meanings from the same greek words as in Platonis.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/ptext?doc=Perseus:text:1999.01.0179:text=Criti.:section=110a

I'm only concerned with this sentence structure from 110a and 110b that specificaly talks about the priest and solon and the war.

[110a]legô de auta tekmairomenos hoti Kekropos te kai Erechtheôs kai Erichthoniou kai Erusichthonos [110b] tôn te allôn ta pleista hosaper kai Thêseôs tôn anô peri tôn onomatôn hekastôn apomnêmoneuetai, toutôn ekeinous ta polla eponomazontas tous hiereas Solôn ephê ton tote diêgeisthai polemon,

110a
lego  -to say speak
de    -but
auta  -of self
tekmairomenos  -indicated
hoti  -that
Kekropos  -Cecrops/athenians
te  -and
kai  -and
Erechtheos
kai  -and
Erichthoniou-Erichthonios
kai -and
Erusichthonos-Erysichthonos
110b
ton  -the,that
te  -and
allon -another,besides
ta -the,that
pleista -the greatest
hosaper -as many,of many
kai -and
Theseos  -Theseus
ton  -the,that
ano  -to accomplish,achieve
peri  -around,surround
ton  -the,that
onomaton  - named
hekaston  -everyone
apomnemoneuetai,  -related from memory

(pause in text by apostrophe after apomnemoneuetai)

touton  -this,there upon
ekeinous  -that person,that time,that place
ta-the,   -that
polla  -many,most
eponomazontas   -said the names,call by name
tous  -the,that
hiereas -priest
Solon
ephe  -said
ton  -the,that
tote  -at that time,then
diegeisthai  -described
polemon  -war

Critias [110a]
He himself spoke as indicated that Cecrops and Erechtheos and Erichthonios and Erysichthonos and another that is the greatest of many,Theseus and of the achievements that everyone around named as related from memory. There upon, of that time that many of the names were spoken by the priest,Solon said and that then he described the war.-Paulo Riven

[110a]And for evidence of what I say I point to the statement of Solon, that the Egyptian priests, in describing the war of that period, mentioned most of those names--such as those of Cecrops and Erechtheus and Erichthonius and Erysichthon and most of the other names[110b] which are recorded of the various heroes before Theseus-W.R.M.Lamb-Perseus Tufts

See,it is no different for me to say that the priest after talking about the greek heroes THEN spoke about the war than it is for Georgeos to change the greek text that says it was the 3rd flood before deukalion to the 3rd and final flood upon deukalion or when he changes platos 9000 years into 900 years or says that 9000 years had already passed and then was the war rather then what the text says that it was 9000 years since the war first started.

As you can see by the word tote, it can mean "at that time" or also "then" which we can even add, "at that time,then the priest described the war" in other words after talking about some greek heroes where it is also not mentioned specificaly that he said "before the time of Theseus" but rather that Theseus was also included in the discussion of heroes.

Much like epi can also mean foremost, such as the 3rd and foremost flood before deukalion.

Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
Paulo Riven

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 07:26:00 pm »

According to all the kings of greece and rome;

547 year average
19 kings average
=28.8 yrs per king avg.

8000 yrs/547 = 14.7 cycles
14.7 x 19 = 279.3 kings for 8000 years.

Modern record is 244 kings from 3200-526.bC or 2674 years.

Where 526.bC is dated to Psammeticus IIIrd as the last Pharaoh for Egypt.

I mentioned 10 kings missing prior to menes is 254 + that there should be another turin canon section 1 with 25 kings = 279 kings.

It appears that when we compare All the kings of Athens and Latium which ironicaly average 547 years for every 19 kings that when compared to the 8000 year span mentioned by the egyptian priest in plato's timaeus that it also works out to be 279 kings!

Which would mean in Solon's time of his visit to Egypt in the time of Pharaoh Amasis that 279 kings were recorded in Sais where afterwards in Heliopolis 341 kings were counted according to Herodotus. Obviously this is an exagerration on the part of the Heliopolitan priests by adding another 62 kings or gods in only a matter of 120 years to 450.bC!

This is strange because it is suggesting that more or less this should be the exact amount of kings for the Egyptian lists where we see today that they have concentrated 244 kings into only 2674 years so that they would not be older than 3100 or 3200.bC!

According to the average we should only have some 90 kings in 2674 years for egypt upto 3200.bC. Which of course they can easily get away with by saying that the remaining 154 kings all overlapped within that period of time or that 70 kings appeared in 100 years!.

This all "suggests" that the egyptian kings lists were "deliberately controlled" and altered so that egypt's history wouldn't interfere with the religious views of the bible and their creation of adam to 4004-4006.bC. This could also explain why Manetho's works are lost and hidden in the views of "religious authors" like Josephus or Eusebius with erroneous accounts for the kings and their reigns that modern egyptologists use for their records. In other words to discredit manetho or manetho was just a made up character to control egypt's kings lists comes to mind.

This is further proven by the law of average that says their should be roughly 29-33 years per generation for kings reigns or men where the egyptian chronologies change as fast as cultural fads to an average of 10.96 years per king!

In that case 279 x 10.96 = 3058 years + 570 = 3628.bC for Sais on the lower side and 8570.bc as Plato mentions on the higher side.

So in reality we have only two options, 8570.bC or 3628.bC according to the viewpoints of Plato and modern kings lists.

The higher date of 8570.bC would bring us back around to my initial date for the flood of 6482.bc instead of 3253.bC.

There we have 2 key eras to ponder;

8570.bc and a flood at 6482.bC
or
3628.bc and a flood at 3253.bC.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 06:39:25 pm by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 09:49:41 am »

Dear ...RIVEN.

Catastrophies happen,
Kinglists of Egypt and Greece/ Thebes are allready synchronized
by Dr Velikovsky (in 1949) but ignored, by jeallous egyptologist who" demonized "him.

The Atlantis deluge ( of Deukalion.)
is well recorded in Greek historical Myth.

What most Atlantologists don't know is that
Atlantis befell TWO Deluges ( that Plato merged into One.) Cry Shocked Cry

However these TWO deluges happened 200 years apart.( 1055 - 855 bc.)
I told you earlier that the 9.000 years error occured BECAUSE

the LATIN translators mistook the Greek Letter " X " (=1.ooo.)
for the Roman/ latin sign for to Multiply by 10 but you chose to ignore that
( Egyptian-1.ooo Sign error has nothing to do with the 9.000 years error.)

Prometheus was the King during who's reign ( 1055-1050 bc.)Atlantis FIRST Deluge occurred
CECROPS-l( 900 - 855 bc.)Lived 200 years LATER he judged Poseidon's duel with Athena.
(Erichthonios and Erisychthion were only Co-Kings that reigened One year each before Erichtheus.)

To find the original Atlantis
One has to follow BlueHue's #3 Rules of Thumb:

1.....Atlantis is a Faked name for ATHE=-Land( Surat 89.)is ras Aden per pedes Antonios

2.....Atlantic Sea and World Ocean were merged into a composite word, to a non existing Atlantic Ocean.
the orinal atlantic Ocean was the RED Sea( or Middle earth sea surrounding IRMINSUL. or ZIBUT

IRMINSUL or MIDLAND was originally written " HIRAM- INSULA " or HYPEREA - PAGUS.
Just as ' GEORGEOS' mentioned NESSOS or INSULA can also mean: " High or table-Land."
" TITAEIA" made the mistake for taking the Meroe-River -insula as the Insula-Atlantikoum."

3.....Eratosthenes " Moved" the Pillars" to Gibraltar from Bab el Mandab STRAIT at Aden.
Besided the DATA were overstated by TEN not because of Misreading Egyptian but GREEK numerals by Latin compilers.

Sincerely, " BlueHue " dd. 8-March 2009
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 11:07:36 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
atalante

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2009, 10:21:46 am »

Blue Hue,

In this post I am commenting on one of your "key" issues about Atlantis.

The origins for the names Atlantis or Atlantic are Greek words (not Latin words).

You can verify this in the following entry from the Liddle & Scott lexicon.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/ptext?layout.reflang=greek;layout.refembed=2;layout.refwordcount=1;layout.refdoc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0179;layout.reflookup=%2A%29atlanti%2Fs;layout.refcit=text%3DTim.%3Asection%3D25d;doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.04.0057%3Aentry%3D%2317105;layout.refabo=Perseus%3Aabo%3Atlg%2C0059%2C031

Atlantikos , ê, on,
A. of Atlas, termones A. the pillars of Hercules, E.Hipp.3, 1053; to A. pelagos Pl.Ti.24e , Arist.Pr.946a29; hê A. thalassa Id.Mu.392b22 :--also Atlanteios , a, on, Critias 18.5 D.:-- fem. Atlantis , idos, as Patron., Hes.Th.938; title of work by Hellanicus (also Atlantias , Harp. s.v. Homêridai); thalassa hê A. kaloumenê Hdt.1.202 ; hê A. nêsos, a fabulous island in the far West, Pl.Ti.25a, Str.2.3.6.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2009, 12:32:15 pm »

DEAR, ......................ATALANTE,
 Cheesy THANK You for opening the First debate on my first " Rule of Thumb "
for finding the " Original " Atlantis in ADEN.

And I offer my sincere apologies for Spinning this- long a Yarn from your short Reply !

BlueHue's FIRST " RULE of THUMB " is that:
1 )..... ATLANTIS is a FAKED Latin Name.
the original GREEK name ATHE is today a COUNTY of ADEN in South- ARABY !

My basic-theory is that the name ATLANTIS is a Latin FAKE name

that was an interloper-GLOSS derived from now lost GREEK originals.
The original name should have been: ATHE-TA meanig " ATHE LAND "

Notwithstanding that Atlantis is the " only" name
we know the Mythical Oceanic isle by,
I still maintain in my Theory that it is a Faked Latin name,
because the Greek originals have been mostly lost
and in their latin- translated format,  all mention Atlantis

Most Greek Scholars & Philosophers were ever translated into Latin
with that translation someone" Invented " the generic name of " Atlantis "

Subsequently by 300 ad The Roman emperor for fear of Goldcoin debasement
ordered all manuscripts that even mentioned EGYPTIAN ( goldmaking-)Chemistry
to be summarily destroyed.

Medieval german Monk Libraries were purged of non religious books by 1200 bc
What happened to them? most were reused as Bookcover-binding !

others which were never read before suddenly came to light ( as allegoric History)
such as" Le Conte/ Geste de Villard Renard "a tale from muslim Spain( ca.800 bc.) translated into latin.
That had laid dormant on the Windesheim-Cloister Library bookshelf unread, from 800 ad till 1200 ad

In 820 ad Emperor " Louis -Le -Pieux" ( I ignore his english name.)for some stupid reason hated his father
" Charles - Le- Magne "( I ignore his english name.)

This goes to show that for various reasons boos were indiscriminately or not, burned containing-
original- Greek and Latin treatises, Even Alexander, had original egyptian book burned at Persepolis in 331 bc.
that we now know from only excerpts in other later Latin compiled books.

In Hindu a Geo  name for a Mythical Isle in the INDIAN-( Ocean= Mare Barbaricum.)
Would be PATALA a land under the SEA( of Atlas) with lighted Castles
( No doubt underwater Guyots with excess oxidating Gas emanating as submarine light from their tops)

ATALA is Shefala WHITE Land
Patala is white Castle, under the Sea
PADALA is a land of " GAD " in the Bible
ARABIA(Foelix)=" White-Land "
ADEN means the" White-City "

ATLANTIS is not a unique Ge0-Name for Plato's " Atlantikoum-NESOS "
ATLANTIDE is the Only name for it the French say,
ATLANTIDA was the original name the Spanish claim
ATLANTIDIS was a german name
But these are ALL FAKED latin names !

Herodotus and Diodorus Siculus named Atlantis( in Latin translations.)
Carefull with" Greek " originals, they may have been School-Exercises
for re-translating Latin copies into " Romanized " Greek ( mostly ad.)or bysantine Greek !

AMERICA is First noun singular
ATLANTIS is possesional noun singular

IF " AMERICA " was written as we do " ATLANTIS "
than we should write it as: " AMERICANISD " instead of AMERICA !
So why would " A latin form of Atlantis be correct ?

LOGIC has it
that ATLANTIS would originally have been written
in Plain King's english as:" LAND -of -AD "(= ' Atlantis '  !)

The mistake by which Atlantis became an Oceanic Isle from a Coastal Promontory
was the Latin mistranslation of:" Atlantikoum-Pelagous or " SEA of ATLAS "
into:" Atlanticum- Archi-PELAGUS " or Island realm of the Atlantic.( e.g. Bahama's/Bimini.)

I have allready deliberated on the Fact that in EGYPT
several Geo-names for " Atlantis"(=region.) existed.

Firstly the Pharaoh was educated in ADEN/ Araby with the Honorific Title
of " LORD of the NINE Bows of the Foreign lands" meaning: Nine-River cities in Araby.
( The Egyptian HieroGlyph doesn't spring to mind right now.)

These NINE Bows or Cirties of the foreign lands were
 Nine principal South Arabian Cities of the Hyksos or Punicians/ Canaanites/ Amorites.
With ther Generic name of :" SIN - Aii "Oceanic Realm "

" Atlantis/= ADEN,
As the egyptian PUNT it was called BOOETIA or BUTHO/ PUA or AUA

CONCLUSION:

ATLANTIS is an invented Latin compiled name for ATHE-LAND or AD- Land
thus:" in plain English " Land - of - AD " ATHE is stil a county of ADEN.

REFERING to Herodotus or others for the Atlantis name is stating the obvious Latin translation.

In Plato's time the only Right name for ' Atlantis " as CAPITAL
of " Atlantis" as the KNOWN - WORLD " is: ' ORCHOMENOS '

Other Greek duplicate names for " Atlantis "is HYREA or HYBERBOREA9 Greek: SAPHIROii.)
where the " HYPEROII " or the HYPERBOREANS lived(a derivation is: CABIROII or HEBREWs

I may not have exactly satisfied your Quest for debunking my FIRST " Rule -of - THUMB "
Moreover"Atlantis" supposedly centered on the PILLARS of Hercules" but they too meant" ARABY."
I 'll save  That's for another POSTING !

But that is not what my First Rule intended
STATEMENT:
the purpose was to show that ATLANTIS IS a Faked latin name
and thus Atlantologists persue a falsh lead without wanting to admit it !
and that intend I consider in a nutshell fully verified !

If you find truth in my statement tell it to your friends
if not, tell it to me !  Cry Shocked Cry

Andecdote:  I 've been sent away from the Library today on pretext that a Muslim womsan student,  doesn't want bystanders to smell like roses.
(she was a new-newcomer student that reported me, because didn't like my ( persian-)Aftershave named " Samarkande "
I have written a letter of complaint to the Lybrarian and expect a reply by the end of this week. Sure tastes differ, but. . . to be sent away for it,
I expect to be banned or dis-continue the use my expensive aftershave" Samarkande " and use orinary "Eau- de- Cologne " again. Cry Shocked Cry

Sincerely " BlueHue " d.d. 25 March - 2009 from: Delft, Polly-University, Holland.

Blue Hue,

In this post I am commenting on one of your "key" issues about Atlantis.

The origins for the names Atlantis or Atlantic are Greek words (not Latin words).

You can verify this in the following entry from the Liddle & Scott lexicon.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/ptext?layout.reflang=greek;layout.refembed=2;layout.refwordcount=1;layout.refdoc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.01.0179;layout.reflookup=%2A%29atlanti%2Fs;layout.refcit=text%3DTim.%3Asection%3D25d;doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.04.0057%3Aentry%3D%2317105;layout.refabo=Perseus%3Aabo%3Atlg%2C0059%2C031

Atlantikos , ê, on,
A. of Atlas, termones A. the pillars of Hercules, E.Hipp.3, 1053; to A. pelagos Pl.Ti.24e , Arist.Pr.946a29; hê A. thalassa Id.Mu.392b22 :--also Atlanteios , a, on, Critias 18.5 D.:-- fem. Atlantis , idos, as Patron., Hes.Th.938; title of work by Hellanicus (also Atlantias , Harp. s.v. Homêridai); thalassa hê A. kaloumenê Hdt.1.202 ; hê A. nêsos, a fabulous island in the far West, Pl.Ti.25a, Str.2.3.6.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 12:35:43 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 07:01:17 pm »

Just thought I'd post this in a couple of different spots so folks know what Velikovsky's difference of 500 years is about.

From a friend who has studied Egypt for years:

Hi, Qoais

I've come across Velikovsky's date-revision in the past but am not completely familiar with the logic behind it. I don't know on what he bases his argument, for instance, but the evidence does solidly argue against him. The few years following Akhenaten are a bit murky (leading into Tutankhamun's reign), but nearly all of Dynasty 18 leading up to and including Akhenaten is very well established in chronology. It seems to me Velikovsky is trying to remove Akhenaten from his context, which doesn't work. A plethora of statuary and reliefs clearly proclaim him to be the son of Amunhotep III, one of the greatest kings of the New Kingdom. In fact, we know beyond doubt that Akhenaten wasn't even originally to have become the next king. His older brother, the crown prince Tuthmose, predeceased Amunhotep III, which is how Akhenaten (as Amunhotep IV) got the throne. He was next in line. We also know beyond doubt that his mother was Queen Tiy, one of the most powerful queens of the time. She helped him maintain power throughout the kingdom after Akhenaten built and shut himself inside his new capital, Akhetaten.

I don't think I need to go into details, unless you specifically wish me to. However, I can also add that there is a fair amount of written records from Syro-Palestine addressed to the court of Akhenaten, when the Hittites were plundering the area and they (the leaders of Syro-Palestinian cities) were appealing for help. Suffice it to say, Akhenaten is solidly situated within late Dynasty 18 of the New Kingdom. The evidence on that is unshakable. The period Velikovsky favors is much later, during the rise of the Assyrian empire, which itself would conquer Egypt. Their own records as well as Egyptian records clearly show the line of Egyptian monarchs at that time, and Akhenaten is not among them. He had already been dead for centuries.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 12:26:59 pm »

I already told dear QOAIS
in the other Topic that the reason that AKNATON was NOT mentioned 500 years later was because he was renamed TAKELOTIS-2 in the 22-th Dynasty. The designer of the current Egyptian Chronology Dr H. Brugsch made a mistake of 500 non-existent years back in 1850 but this has been covered-up since. Others besides the demonized dr.V, have noticed the 500 years descrepancy too : William ALBRIGHT  & THIELKE.  Grin   Grin

When however 100 years later Dr Velikovsky UNCOVERED Dr H. Brugsch's Time-Line mistake he was villified and is now demonised as a charlatan( Dr V. not the 'wrong-doer' Dr B.)  Cry   Shocked   Cry
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 04:00:47 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: