Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:28:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A study into the Great Pryamid

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A study into the Great Pryamid  (Read 17477 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 02:36:02 pm »

Hi Tom

With the door, yes I know my images are a little fanciful, I agree. However, without all my novice art work I do definitely see a symbol in the way of a pyramid.

A triangle with a circle within and a smaller exact same symbol embossed within the main symbol.

With the great Passage way if its only 5 degrees off the celestial pole, that's ok by me. Its seems to match both the UB and Cayce. 5 degrees of the Pole isn't to bad for a structure like that. So therefore what ever star was close to the North Star the Passageway also pointed to it. Sounds like a match.
Well to me that seems like a step closer.

About the triangle symbol, I'm surprised the discovers never picked it up and mentioned it as they were observing the door. However I'm thinking also that it points to something else or it could point to something else.

I really do find the whole study quite interesting. I really think the descending passageway is the key and that it points to the Celestial pole really seems like a match to the UB and Cayce parallel.

I'm just really impressed! it seems like an excellent connection. The Thuban Star makes all sense and if it was stationary for 200 years it would of given the builders ample time to build the structure with good alignment to Thuban. The dates seem to correspond to.

Here is another link on the definition of the Thuban and its various names in different cultures. The Dragons tail.

http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Thuban.html

History of the star: A pale yellow in the Dragon Draco. Thuban from Arabic Ath-Thu'ban (1), "The snake". Thuban and Al Tinnin are from the Arabic title for the whole of Draco. The Persian title was Azhdeha. It is also Adib, Addib, Eddib, Adid, Adive, and El Dsib, all from Al Dhi'bah, "the Hyaenas", that also appears for the stars zeta (Nodus 1), eta, and iota, as well as for others in Bootes and Ursa Major. Al Tizini called it Al Dhifi, "the Male Hyaena". Among seamen it has been the Dragon's Tail.

Sayce says that the great astrological and astronomical work compiled for the first Sargon, king of Agade, or Akkad, devoted much attention to this star, then marking the pole [Polaris marks the Pole nowadays], as Tir-An-na, "the Life of Heaven"; Dayan Same, "the Judge of Heaven"; and Dayan Sidi, "the Favorable Judge", — all representing the god Caga Gilgati, whose name it also bore. Dayan Esiru, "the Prospering Judge", or "the Crown of Heaven", and Dayan Shisha, "the Judge Directing", as having the highest seat amongst the heavenly host [when it was the Pole star]. About 2750 B.C. it was less than 10' from the exact pole. (Allen).

"Thuban (Hebrew), the subtle. Some 4,620 years ago it was the Polar Star. It is still a very important star in nautical reckonings, guiding the commerce of the seas, and thus 'the god of this world' is represented as winding in his contortions round the pole of the world, as if to indicate his subtle influence in all worldly affairs." (The Witness of the Stars E. W. Bullinger 1893).

You know raises some intersting thoughts like for example

I was drawn to this name "all representing the god Caga Gilgati," I hate to say it but for me. That name sounds like Caligastia as mentioned in The Urantia Book. He was the fallen planetary prince of Urantia.

"as having the highest seat amongst the heavenly host" we know that Caligastia desired that?? we would of wanted to be lifted up an exalted.  He was the ex planetary prince replaced by the Melchizedek as that title, along with Jesus according to the UB.

I have to say its weird pondering this but I could wrong here but it could be right.

In any case It seems that the Thuban was the North Star and was represented as a heavenly host or as a judge. A judge or a ruler of high distinction in the heavens.

I found also that Sargon also studied this star and was most likely influenced by the Thuban. It would seem logical to me that the Egyptians would also place importance in this star and see it as a celestial destination, the abodes of the Gods, the centre of the universe as seen by them.

Maybe around 2600BC or later was when the great Pyramid was built. Seems to match along with circumstantial evidence held by other cultures.

Thuban

Thuban is named after a star. Its full astronomical name is "Alpha Draconis"

It was once thought to be the brightest star in the constellation Draco, hence the 'Alpha' designation. The honor really goes to a star named Eltanin, "Gamma Draco". It is believed that Thuban was considerably brighter several thousand years ago.

This star was the pole star at about 2700 BC. The fact that Thuban was the Pole Star at just the time the Egyptians were building pyramids hasn't escaped the archaeologists. Several structures appear to have been set up to align with Thuban during this time.

http://www2.hmc.edu/www/Thuban_history.html

so

How to find Thuban in the sky:

Thuban is the Arabic name for Dragon. To find Thuban, sweep down the length of the Little Dipper, and jump over to the end of the handle of the Big Dipper. Midway is found a much fainter star, which is Thuban.

then you have Cayce with his rendition of the Big/Great Dipper is Thuban the second star in the Great Dipper??  If it is then there is another match!

At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star

This image really spells it out and tells the story of Thuban and the construction of the great Pyramid.

Interesting link about Thuban

http://starryskies.com/The_sky/constellations/draco.html

Ive been thinking about Caga Gilgati or what I think is Calagastia.

Taken from the link above

Mythology

During the time that Draco's star Thuban was the pole star, it would have appeared to ancient sky watchers that the Earth revolved around Draco. Dragons and other similar creatures often played a role in creation myths. In these stories the gods would often battle such creatures for control of the Earth. When defeated, the dragons were flung up into the skies.

Now Im looking into the Urantia Book

Here is a search on the Dragon that reveals much

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=dragon&submit=Submit

line 120: Of the planetary angelic helpers, those assigned to the Material Sons, about one third were deceived, and almost ten per cent of the transition ministers were ensnared. In symbol John saw this when he wrote of the great red dragon, saying: "And his tail drew a third part of the stars of heaven and cast them down in darkness."

and

Very little was heard of Lucifer on Urantia owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group of Lanonandeks but had never functioned as a System Sovereign; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection. The "devil" is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed.

Abaddon was the chief of the staff of Caligastia. He followed his master into rebellion and has ever since acted as chief executive of the Urantia rebels. Beelzebub was the leader of the disloyal midway creatures who allied themselves with the forces of the traitorous Caligastia.

The dragon eventually became the symbolic representation of all these evil personages. Upon the triumph of Michael, "Gabriel came down from Salvington and bound the dragon (all the rebel leaders) for an age." Of the Jerusem seraphic rebels it is written: "And the angels who kept not their first estate but left their own habitation, he has reserved in sure chains of darkness to the judgment of the great day."

How interesting is that!!  So the Draco the Dragon and Thuban was related to celestial war?  Its virtualy written in the stars and the great Pyramid points to the epic.

I wonder if there is a greater story in regards to Orion that fits or compliments the puzzle.

I know this uncomfortable for some but thats what we are finding on the run in the research and its all part of the story of our origins which I feel is part of the great mystery which may have all to do with the great pyramid and the connections to our religions today.

Because Thuban was the pole star 5000 years ago the ancient Egyptians keenly observed it. Some of Draco's stars were part of their constellation of Hippopotamus and some were of the Crocodile. They appear on the planisphere of Denderah and the walls of the Ramesseum at Thebes. The hieroglyph for the Hippopotamus was used for the heavens in general while the constellation is supposed to have been a symbol of Isis Rathor, Athor, or Athyr, the Egyptian Venus. Draco's stars were also said to represent the falcon headed god Horus.

another view

But I wonder if Thuban is the second star in the Big dipper as Cayce mentions?

Now here is a search I did on http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com with some of my thoughts at the time of discovery in relation to the subject I was investigating at the time.

30 The waters are hid as with a stone, (Egyptian book of the dead  job 28 Daniel 2 The acropolis Hill, The holy mountain this is where the stone is The Ark of His Testament , Job is revealing the mystery through this chapter.  We can solve the mystery by The discovery of Eden.)  and the face of the deep is frozen. (Deeply submerged, 1 mile under the ocean)

(In the following we enter in the understanding dimensions of space and greater knowledge about it of which The Father knows.  This I believe is related directly to the Sethite truth which has all to do with the seasons of the Stars. Not horoscopes  The stars are time markers and the patterns of the stars serves as a map or maps directly related to the 1st Eden.)

31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?   [The Seal The Sphinx Riddle Is that like the loosening of the Seal, the Seventh Seal, the Sevenfold Mystery.]
Isaiah 58 "Loose the bands" parallel.

32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? Mazzaroth  or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?  

Acturus  http://www.crystalinks.com/arcturus.html  A relationship with the Processional Zodiac and its completion of a season and related to a depiction of Eden displayed in the stars by the constellation Acturus as shown below as a starmap.

33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

Is that to mean that the ordinances of the heaven and the positioning of constellation is indicative of its own season and are we in a end of a season of completion as displayed in the Sphinx riddle related to administration of Heaven and Earth? which foretells and event that can be seen in the stars constellation relating to a completion of a precession zodiac cycle season which has to with the dominions of the Gods which includes the Earth, possibly adjustments?  Has a seal been broken?  I think so.

and then in Amos 9

Said Amos: "He who formed the mountains and created the wind, seek him who formed the seven stars and Orion, who turns the shadow of death into the morning and makes the day dark as night."

Here is a study I did on the sphinx riddle and other things

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/sphinx_riddle.htm

and another study on Marduk and the Sevenfold

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/sevenfold_marduk.htm

finds on the Seven Ringed Cup some Iranian mythology

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/sevenRingedCup.htm

and here is a some Tennyson and his reference to Orion.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/tennyson.htm

And more out of the Bible about the ancient physical foundations of our origins

Isaiah 51

Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

2 Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

3 For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody

Again from the Bible

Colossians 2:2 

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding,to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

and

from

http://www.weasner.com/etx/ref_guides/draco.html

and here is a study of the Jesus Iknanton parallel.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/jesus_iknanton_egypt.htm

It even more compelling to see the association with the main constellations with Ra the Sun God the religion of Iknanton, the first One God religion of Egypt.  To the symbol in the stars is amazing!

And look at the time line, its a story of our Epoch in the time dates particulary towards the end.

At any rate, the importance of this star - THUBAN - in the "water dragon" is even more compounded when we consider that it appears that the Great Pyramid of Khugu at Gizeh - the most perfect giant structure in the world - was constructed in such a way that a shaft in the pyramid is aligned precisely to Thuban on or about 2,830 B.C. The precision of this alignment of this incredibly narrow and extremely long shaft with what was then the Pole Star appears to be anything but coincidental.

So this was the date where alignment was precise

was constructed in such a way that a shaft in the pyramid is aligned precisely to Thuban on or about 2,830 B.C.

Seems like a good date.

and more Egyptian relations to Thuban

from

http://www.mallorcaweb.net/masm/Dra1.htm

Bas-relief that represents Isis, symbolized in the sky by the star  to Draconis or Thuban, corresponding to the polestar at the time of the Egyptian Civilization.

They represent the drawn circumpolar constellations in the funeral camera of Seti I in Luxor. Two of these constellations have been identified with the modern ones: The ox (that are the Great Bear) then circumpolar in Egypt, and the Hipopótamo (Dragoon and the Little Bear).

and

The star of pyramids

The North Pole of the ecliptic is in the constellation, reason why due to the precession of the equinoxes it does more than five thousand years, at the faraónica time the polestar was Dhuban or to Draconis that was the star that in year 2830 to C. was more near the celestial North Pole.  Then Egypt governed IV dynasty,  and constructors of great pyramid of Geops in Gizeh that considered the position of the star, which it shone to 10' of the celestial pole and oriented opportunely of such form that the passage that descended towards the burial camera, with their opened superior end of such form that could penetrate the luminous ray of a Draconis.

Very intruiging link

http://www.mallorcaweb.net/masm/Dra1.htm

I think we have come to the truth of the matter regarding this overall study regarding the time of the construction of the great Pyramid.

more

GEOPHYSICAL AND ASTRONOMICAL RELATIONS

The three major Egytian Pyramids at Giza are aligned to the three stars in Orion's belt.
http://www.crystalinks.com/gpstats.html

The three main pyramids line up with the Belt of Orion.

sevens

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 10:22:09 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 06:31:18 pm »

Continuing the search for truth I thought I would search for more clues in Edgar Cayce.

I thought I would look more into Edgar case in relation to the pyramids

here is what I found from here.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/ancient_mysteries/atlantis_mysteries.html

The readings, however, give accounts of Atlanteans, described as a technologically advanced people, having migrated to Egypt – and other locales – over 12,000 years ago. Also, “the readings mention [human] ancestors as far back as 10 million years ago, and high civilizations 200,000 years ago.” Remains unearthed in recent years and carbon dated are adding more credence to the psychic revelations.

To my following the UB track of the discovered ancient places it seems to me that Edgar Case makes similar references to the submerged ancient civilisations of the past. To me this reflects 1Eden, 38,000 yrs , Dilmun and Babel around 10,000 yrs, Dalamatia 150,000 yrs and including the civilisation in the Bay of Cambay around 10,000 years. I believe the Atlantis story has elements of all these submerged places of our origins.  About 10,000 million years, we were probably lemurs then or very early primate.  I must say the UB goes through our evolutionary path and is consistant with this.

Here is another link, just looking around

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

Seems to reveal more clues about the Andites and the sinking of Dilmun around the time suggested

But before the legendary land disappeared under the waves, Cayce revealed that there was an exodus of many Atlanteans to ancient Egypt. Cayce attributed the Biblical Great Flood of Noah to be a result of the sinking of the last huge remnants of Atlantis.

looking down the link further

Cayce predicted that the so-called "Battle of Armageddon" described symbolically in the Bible would begin in 1999. Cayce foresaw that this "battle"will not be a war fought on earth. Rather, it will be a spiritual struggle between the "higher forces of light" and "lower forces of darkness" for 1000 years of earth time.

The reason for this struggle is to prevent souls from lower afterlife realms from reincarnating to earth. By preventing souls from the lower afterlife realms from reincarnating to earth, only enlightened souls will be permitted to reincarnate. The result will be 1000 years of building a world of peace and enlightenment. After 1000 years, souls from lower afterlife realms will be permitted once again to reincarnate to earth. By this time, the so-called "kingdom of heaven" will have been established on earth.

I'm not sure about reincarnation however this time that Cayce speaks I believe is now and we a going through a process. I think because history is being changed and the stars are giving up there secrets a transition in happening. Ignorance is lifting and truth is beginning to beam through.

the above makes all sense to me as this time now does represent a battle of heavenly powers and its reflected in the UB too. That's why I believe all this knowledge is coming to pass and the discoveries of the ancient places are occurring. Like discovering the truth about the Dragon and what it represents in the times of the construction of the pyramids and the thoughts of the dragon in other cultures not to mention the multiple parallels of Cayce and the UB in regards to the passageway and the pole star.

looking further in the page

(6) There is an ancient prophecy that quite possibly supports Cayce's timeframe for the second coming of Jesus. Nostradamus gave a prophecy that I believe refers to the reincarnation of Jesus. Here it is:

"In the year 1999 and seven months, from the sky will come the Great King of Terror. He will bring back the great king of the Mongols. Both before and after this, war reigns unrestrained."

Yes I can relate that, not so much the reincarnation part.  However, isn't that so true when we look around us. Also note the date year 1999 and seven months, note the seven months. how weird.

Also according to the UB Jesus was born August 21 7BC which was marked by 3 conjunctions of Jupiter and Saturn which has been verified by JPL to the date and time. A physical parallel.

Being the true date in reference to Jesus' UB birth date we are in 2000 in the new millennium. Last year on the 7 month, July4th a test was proclaimed by myself that led into the Enoch 10 week judgment which ultimately led to the ultimate discovery of Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel in the Seventh part of the prophecy. Remembering that these places are the lost places of the Sons of Gods and Dilmun represented the fallen Gods who did rule in those days.

However in the macro sense if you read Enochs 10 week judgement its about our whole history with the discovery of our origins in one night as the finale of the journey in the Seventh part. used in the micro sense beginning with the 4th July 40 day test.

Here are remnants of the journey of the micro view of Enochs 10 week judgment process that I followed.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/enochs_judgement.htm

An now look at the prophecy

"In the year 1999 and seven months, from the sky will come the Great King of Terror. He will bring back the great king of the Mongols.

That date is the exact date when the 4th of July 2006 or UB 1999AD (based on the UB jesus birthdate 7BC) the 40 day test started and the result of that was the unlocking of the knowledge of the fallen past of the Sons of Gods and the fallen angels. The knowledge of them enters the arena as Nostradamus mentioned.

Is this weird or what!! "bring back the great king of the Mongols" Like bringing back the knowledge! of the great king of the mongols through discovery and the knowledge of the ancient places.  Everything laid bare.

and now "Both before and after this, war reigns unrestrained." Well how true is that. When these places was discovered as mentioned by Nostradamus is in the middle of a religious war of the Jihads and the West. I would say war unrestrained as what we see in the midle east. Its a religious war of light and evil however you see it and whatever persuasion, all war is evil.

Here is more on Nostradamus

http://www.crystalinks.com/nostradamus.html

Looking further down we see this.
Cayce predicted in September, 1939, or UB1932 that when there is the same interest or study given to things or phases of mental and spiritual phenomena as has been and is given to the materialized or material phenomena, then it will become just as practical, as measurable, as meter-able, as any other phase of human experience.

The above is about The Urantia Book.

To me this sounds like the prediction of the Urantia Book revelation coming through, although the papers started in 1932. So we are 7 years out. However if we work on Jesus UB birth date by deducting 7 years we do come to UB 1932AD. AhH just an interesting thought and considering there is a sevens in there arouses my curiosity to this little sevens completion here which in my mind points to the Urantia Book. Again you see the Father mark of the Seven in the timeline.

Far out look at the next one

Major archaeological discoveries concerning human origins will be found

Cayce predicted that there will be three profound archaeological discoveries of a very ancient and important nature that will revolutionalize the way we understand human origins, cosmology and religion.

Cayce stated that this will occur when humanity reaches a higher level of spirituality. The three repositories mentioned are in Egypt (near the Great Pyramid), the Bimini area (where the possible portion of Atlantis has already been discovered), and the Yucatan (the location where the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs).

Man O man In my mind I believe this is all about the the discovery of the 3 locations of Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel discovered in a single night at around 12.00pm on September 16th-17th 2006 following the threads of religion that led me to the places. http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com scroll down and you will see the discoveries.  All the research about these places is about religious books that contain fragments of truth that parallel and point to a physical place. There is no study quite like this as this is a living book, and a testimony upon discovery that parallels on the run. Its unique! and an adventure which mankind loves.   This study initialy was based on 1st Eden of Cyprus but now encompasses the other places.

However to be honest Im not sure about Bimini and Yucatan, they are related in the periphial but they dont have the weight in the discovery in my opinion I dont think they are the locations of the origins of mankind and the Sons of Gods.

Also consider
Cayce predicted in September, 1939, or UB1932 that when there is the same interest or study given to things or phases of mental and spiritual phenomena as has been and is given to the materialized or material phenomena, then it will become just as practical, as measurable, as meter-able, as any other phase of human experience.

and now consider the dates of the discovery of the Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel.  September 16-17th, 2006 at 12 noon.  Same month! September.  But note  multiple expeditions to these ancient places has to be made in order to verify these places but I am extremely confident. "then it will become just as practical, as measurable, as meter-able, as any other phase of human experience."

Well that's what I reckon from reading this. They are all profound discoveries and does link to the pyramids as we are studying.

To be honest Im not sure about the Bimini road but I have an open mind.

and more

Cayce envisioned a future where China would be the:
"the cradle of Christianity as applied in the lives of men."

I believe that is happening now. Christianity is taking hold in China and so is Buddhism again.

looking more

A new era of peace and enlightenment will follow the tremendous earth changes

Finally, Cayce foresaw a new era of enlightenment and peace for humanity in the future. Cayce states:

"A new order of conditions is to arise; there must be a purging in high places as well as low; and that there must be the greater consideration of the individual, so that each soul being his brother's keeper. Then certain circumstances will arise in the political, the economic, and whole relationships to which a levelling will occur or a greater comprehension of the need for it."

"This America of ours, hardly a new Atlantis, will have another thousand years of peace, another Millennium. All this done in the same manner that the prayers of ten just men once saved a city. And then the deeds, the prayers of the faithful will glorify the Father as peace and love will reign for those who love the Lord."

I believe we are in the moment right going through the transition as we unlock the secrets and mysteries through parallisation in all the knowledge of physical discovery and in the prophetic linked to books and a new book of enlightenment the UB.

Also note the purging of high and low, the completion, the refinement of all our knowledge. That is whats happening now.

In my view..

That was a good link to study, I received much from that.

also

According to Edgar Cayce, the Atlanteans migrated to Egypt prior to 10,500 B.C. and brought with them the chronicles of 40,000 years of history of Atlantean civilization

http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue12/ar12cayceatlantis.html

Looks like the home Dilmun sunk at around 10,000BC but they had records of there civilisation that goes back 40,000 years which brings me back to the 1Eden which was 38,000 years ago and yet it could be the story of the Nodites that came from around Eden. Anyway its another interesting link.

sevens
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 07:11:50 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 09:26:26 pm »

Sevens

Your welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
sevens

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 11:25:04 pm »

Here is something I found interesting

http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainsinterpretations.html

At the great battle of Armageddon
Shall join the crusade through rows totally attached
The pertanious army of God against the army of the evil Serpent
The Dragon shall be loosened on October third

COMMENT: Man-dragon might indicate Chinese troops. The battle begins on October third and from Quatrain III.77, Iranian leader shall be captured on October 7th 2025 indicating that this great decisive battle might be between Western allies and Muslim alliance. Also Armageddon might be the battle between Western and Chinese troops as the latter shall decide to engage in war at the end of the conflict while all parties are almost exhausted. And the national symbol of China has always been the Red Dragon.

Im not sure about the interpretation but I was drawn to the reference of the Dragon.

It seem like a battle between the dragon and of light, the dragon meaning the fallen prince of this planet Caligastia.

here some more

A coffin is put into the vault of iron,
where seven children of the king are held.
The ancestors and forebears will come forth from the depths of hell,
lamenting to see thus dead the fruit of their line.

Does "seven children of the king are held." mean the Seven commands discovered in a vault or ancient coffin submerged or simply the description of the Sevens commands the first laws from the first times?  It comes from the depths of hell would that mean it comes from the submerged ancient foundations?

and another http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury3.html

The sky ( of Plancus' city ) forebodes to us
Through clear signs and fixed stars,
That the time of its sudden change is approaching,

Neither for its good, nor for its evils.

The the signs of the stars and its connections to the pyramid and other cultrual myths "Through clear signs and fixed stars".  "That the time of its sudden change is approaching,"  The time is approaching and the ancient places are revealing themselves through all the scripts.  "Neither for its good, nor for its evils"  Its truth and thats all it is truth.  That is the purpose of this journey.  Truth.

For five hundred years more one will keep count of him
Who was the ornament of his time:
Then suddenly great light will he give,
He who for this century will render them very satisfied.

and   http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury5.html

The Arab Prince Mars, Sun, Venus, Leo,
The rule of the Church will succumb by sea:
Towards Persia very nearly a million men,
The true serpent will invade Byzantium and Egypt.

Does "The rule of the Church will succumb by sea:" mean that the becuase of the discovery of the Seven commands from the submerged places where the change of history comes with the truth.  Because of this, truth is refined and Christianity begins to change and modify for the future.  The same goes for all world religions.  Also makes reference to Persia, the location of the ancient places "Towards Persia very nearly a million men," Also the stars are invloved as if its the knowledge of the stars "The Arab Prince Mars, Sun, Venus, Leo," 

Could the ancient places be used to rally a war by a deciever who is a leader of a extreme country and falsely proclaim the discovery.  It could be the mark of the deciever.  There is a deciever in the end times, remember that.  Lets say a current leader of a country that is controlled by religion gets wind of this goes out there, ignores the journey to the place and usurps the places of his country for self religious purposes.  Quite possible here!

For the free city of the great Crescent sea,
Which still carries the stone in its stomach,
The English fleet will come under the drizzle
To seize a branch, war opened by the great one.

The "For the free city of the great Crescent sea," and the  "Which still carries the stone in its stomach,"  sounds like a reference to the ancient places with the Seven commands contained in the Submerged place of Dalamatia or Dilmun .  D.M.  It creates change and note "The English fleet will come under the drizzle" the english navy is present near the ancient places.  I wonder if they would be invoved in security of the expedition to the ancient places.

Issued from the true branch of the fleur-de-lis,
Placed and lodged as heir of Etruria:

His ancient blood woven by long hand,
He will cause the escutcheon of Florence to bloom

Could be related to the linage, ancient royal linage, the true linage might be related to one of the links in this vast journey.  Genes connected ability to see??

interesting

Born in the shadows and during a dark day,
He will be sovereign in realm and goodness:
He will cause his blood to rise again in the ancient urn,

Renewing the age of gold for that of brass.

"Born in the shadows and during a dark day,"  Hidden, born in the shadows, in a troubled time "He will be sovereign in realm and goodness:"  I think its Jesus and makes the truth of the ancient places arise from the ancient urn, the ancient places.  Jesus is behind this.  Renewing old for new.  Exactly true!  The message of the journey is given in goodness.

and this one was interesting as well

The law of the Sun and of Venus in strife,
Appropriating the spirit of prophecy:
Neither the one nor the other will be understood,

The law of the great Messiah will hold through the Sun.

interesting one with Sevens. 

Note in the following "Seven months in advance it will deliver a nocturnal omen:" bear in mind that  Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel was discovered in Sept 2006, Seven months ago.  This Seven months ago from this time of discovery to this passage in Nostradamus.

The royal bird over the city of the Sun,
Seven months in advance it will deliver a nocturnal omen:
The Eastern wall will fall lightning thunder,
Seven days the enemies directly to the gates.

and this one was interesting as well

The rose upon the middle of the great world,
For new deeds public shedding of blood:
To speak the truth, one will have a closed mouth, (internet)
Then at the time of need the awaited one will come late.

"To speak the truth, one will have a closed mouth,"  It sounds like the message is given through the internet with a closed mouth, there are references to this in St Ephraim.  Also the message and the  journey is the journey of truth.  "Then at the time of need the awaited one will come late." Its probably takes a while for the pieces to fall in place becuase it depends on the person, the go between and his situation on all aspects.  It depends on the situation of each link in the chain

This one sounds like a comet

There will appear towards the North
Not far from Cancer the bearded star:
Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria,
The great one of Rome will die, the night over.

could be a clue to the ancient places and its relevant constellations.  But it could be related to the star of the Ancient of Days as described in Enoch and in mother shipton.  The blue comet that will just appear and shave our atmosphere thus creating havoc.   It happens over night and everything changes, Even the world administration.  It could mean a second coming scenario.

Near the Bear and close to the white wool,
Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Virgo,
Mars, Jupiter, the Sun will burn a great plain,
Woods and cities letters hidden in the candle
.[/size]

To me this one speaks of change Old for new and could apply in the timeline discovery reality.

The next is HUGE

He will come to expose the false topography,
the urns of the tombs will be opened.
Sect and holy philosophy to thrive,
black for white and the new for the old.

"He will come to expose the false topography," Thats right he will discover the ancient places using the NASA worldwind software which renders the bathymetric data of the sea floor in 3 dimensions.  "the urns of the tombs will be opened."  The NASA 3d images where used to find the ancients places where the ancient urns was discovered thus having verification  Yea!

"Sect and holy philosophy to thrive"  Religion will change and expand, New for old "black for white and the new for the old."  The same is mentioned in the bible. 

curious

God, the heavens, all the divine words in the waves,
carried by seven red-shaven heads to Byzantium:

against the anointed three hundred from Trebizond,
will make two laws, first horror then trust.

"God, the heavens, all the divine words in the waves," Thats right the verification of the words comes from the submerged ancient places. "carried by seven red-shaven heads to Byzantium:" Carried by a seven.  However Im not sure about the Turkey aspect.  The latter Im not sure about.

and another curious one

The bones of the feet and the hands locked up,
because of the noise the house is uninhabited for a long time.
Digging in dreams they will be unearthed,
the house healthy in inhabited without noise.

"Digging in dreams they will be unearthed"  Digging into the Books and researching all things finding all the connection and spending many hours contemplating.  The unearthing the physical evidence verifying the research.

Never by the revelation of daylight
will he attain the mark of the scepter bearer.
Until all his sieges are at rest,

bringing to the **** the gift of the armed legion

Sounds like the mark of the scepter bearer is Sevens in my view.

here is a curious one, does this mean ancient script that change history??

When the inscription D.M. is found
in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp
Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,
the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover.

I wonder " in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp"  If this means a great discovery of the Dalamatia tablets with the Seven commands.  Note D.M.   Dalamatia  Dala Matia

Looks like "Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,"  Is the law, the Seven commands discovered, the first laws of Dalamatia.  D. M.  or even Dilmun  DilMun  D M

and this one sounds like a spiritual battle in the end days

Beside the young one the old angel falls,
and will come to rise above him at the end;

ten years equal to most the old one falls again,
of three two and one, the eighth seraphim.

and this one

A soldier of fortune with twisted tongue
will come to the sanctuary of the gods
He will open the door to heretics
and raise up the Church militant.

Oh that doesnt sound very good.  In the past I have refereed to that a person could take advantage of these find and use it for there own machinations and perhaps use it for self vain gloriousness.  Like a leader of a religiously run country.  Think how these ancient locations can be used and for what purpose?

and

Through the power of three temporal kings,
the sacred seat will be put in another place,
where the substance of the body and the spirit
will be restored and received as the true seat

and the "temple of the abyses" note in the plural.  temple in the abyses, multiple locations.

The tin island of St. George half sunk;
Drowsy with peace, war will arise,
At Easter in the temple abysses opened.

dont know if this has relevance but I thought it could be interesting.  Dilmun had many swamps near by.

The great city of the maritime Ocean,
Surrounded by a crystalline swamp:

In the winter solstice and the spring,
It will be tried by frightful wind.

the following sounds relevant to this time

There will be peace, union and change,
Estates, offices, low high and high very low:
To prepare a trip, the first offspring torment,
War to cease, civil process, debates.

The following could be related to Dilmun where the Elysian fields are thought to be and directly connects into Greek mythology which came from Iran through the Javan people, the pre Greek and ultimately the descendants of the Adamson civilisation. 

The next is speculation ok 

In the following  It also appears that "The forces of the sea divided into three parts," maybe reference to the 3 locations.  Dalamtia, Dilmun and Babel.  It could mean that there are 2 expeditions looking for the "Elysian flelds" (Dilmun)  Where on the first where supplies run out or a part break and therefore must come into port or it could be 2 competing expeditions looking for the same thing and one expedition is prevented to make the discovery, it could be for all kinds of reasons.  However, it appears they go out there again and discover the purpose of the discovery and obtain the final victory.  VERIFICATION of the research!!!.  The Test of Everything, the completion of "the test of everything"

The forces of the sea divided into three parts,
The second one will run out of supplies,
In despair looking for the Elysian Fields,  (dilmun direct reference)
The first ones to enter the breach will obtain the victory.

Thinking about this again "The second one will run out of supplies,"  this could also be a reflection of the underfunded 2 expedition to 1Eden/Atlantis made by Robert Sarmast.  Unfortunately there was only enough ffunds to do a scan over one target out of 4 targets.  Generally speaking the verse could simply reflect a lack of funds of the 2nd expedition.

http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury10.html

looking at the following one  It refers to the great Seventh number, I would think that to mean 2007 not far from the previous Olympic games, or it could also be a direct reference to this seven research by sevens http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com.  It seems to associate the Seventh with the transition into the new age.  The Sevenfold is behind the discoveries of the ancient places.  Amazing! "When the buried will go out from their tombs"  When the research and discoveries are complete who knows what transition will entails.  If the Seven commands are found in the ancient foundations as prophecied than anything can happen.  The door is open for Paradise to respond, the way is made clear!  In each Epochal transition the sleeping personalites are resurected by the role call of Gabriel.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,

When the buried will go out from their tombs.

Well I thought that rumage through Nostradamus verses was very interesting and quite amazing.

Gee I just found this

7 months - July - July 4th linked to freedom and the Masonic [mother sound - creation by harmonics] Program which brings events full circle to the middle east and Iraq - area of Mesopotamia
  Think about the ancient places submerged of the Persian Giulf Mespotamia .

http://www.crystalinks.com/wtcmeta.html

Think about the date of the test I proclaimed on July 4th and in the test think about the 911 connection within the dates of the test.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/test.htm

sevens
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 06:55:55 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 03:29:29 am »

Hi Here is some Incan prophecy

http://www.crystalinks.com/incanprophecy.html

Its quite interesting

Four years later, at the annual Feast of The Return of the Pleiades taking place in the Andes, the gathering of 70,000 pilgrims from South America were awed, and the crowd parted to let the Q'ero, unannounced and wearing the Incan emblem of the sun, make their way forward to the mountain top to make known that the time of the prophecies was at hand. They were welcomed by the assembly and were told, "We've been waiting for you for 500 years."

sevens
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 04:00:13 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2007, 07:22:50 pm »

Hi I been looking at this quote below and the verses of Nostradamus and I feel Im seeing a little but more in this

The next is speculation ok

In the following It also appears that "The forces of the sea divided into three parts," maybe reference to the 3 locations. Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel. It could mean that there are 2 expeditions looking for the "Elysian fields" (Dilmun) Where on the first where supplies run out or a part break and therefore must come into port or it could be 2 competing expeditions looking for the same thing and one expedition is prevented to make the discovery, it could be for all kinds of reasons. However, it appears they go out there again and discover the purpose of the discovery and obtain the final victory. VERIFICATION of the research!!!. The Test of Everything, the completion of "the test of everything"

In despair looking for the Elysian Fields, (dilmun direct reference)

http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury10.html

and look in the following at this one. It refers to the great Seventh number, I would think that to mean 2007 not far from the previous Olympic games, or it could be a direct reference to this seven research by sevens http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com. It seems to associate the Seventh with the transition into the new age. The Sevenfold is behind the discoveries of the ancient places. Amazing! "When the buried will go out from their tombs" When the research and discoveries are complete who knows what transition will entails. If the Seven commands are found in the ancient foundations as prophesied than anything can happen. The door is open for Paradise to respond, the way is made clear! In each Epochal transition the sleeping personalties are resurrected by the role call of Gabriel.

Looking at the following again to see if I can unravel more meaning based upon the experience.

In despair looking for the Elysian Fields, (Dilmun direct reference)

Upon further contemplation of this I'm thinking this quatrain be related to the the 1stEden expedition and I believe another expedition leading to the Dalamatia.

Where it says the "The forces of the sea divided into three parts," I believe the forces are represented by the ancient foundations and the truth behind each place. "divided into three parts," The ancient locations are located in 3 areas of the sea. 1stEden, Dalamatia and Dilmun which contains Babel. These are the 3 locations of the forces/ancient locations and its knowledge.

"" "The second one will run out of supplies," --- "In despair looking for the Elysian Fields" Its like there will be 3 expeditions to the ancient places (Elysian fields, metaphor for 1stEden and Dalamatia), The first expedition to 1stEden was a success in locating the general area of the Acropolis and wall, however the 2nd expedition to 1stEden will run out of supplies meaning the second expedition will be under funded and will not complete a full analysis of the area. So because there is partial analysis of one target out of 3 targets, its doesn't help the case in totality and doesn't bring to bare conclusion in completion. So things are up in the air until a another expedition can be mounted to 1stEden with a full compliment of funds to complete the job.

However "The first ones to enter the breach will obtain the victory." To me this implies that there is a 3rd expedition which appears to successful in entering the breach or the area where undeniable evidence will be found perhaps the 7 commands?? and will mean complete victory and verification of the research.

No in the next following Nostradamus quote

"The year of the great seventh number accomplished," When I look at this I can see that the great Seventh could be related to the year 2007 which was not far from the Olympic games, it may suggest the the Seventh is connected to the sevens research in parallel with the ancient places, its quite possible that this research was foreseen in the future. It seems to me that the seventh was successfull and accomplished his goals. "It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:" All these events appear out of no where around the Olympic games.  The Seventh could also be the Seventh Angel.

"Not far from the great millennial age," All this research began in earnest at around 2003 when discovery of Atlantis was released. and then began a more serious search for Eden in the books in of documentation and recording the discoveries, However this part of the journey is only the results of many previous years of previous research and inquiry going through the manifestation process.

"When the buried will go out from their tombs." this seems to relate to the following in the previous 66 quatrain "When the buried will go out from their tombs." This directly related to transitional change, the first being the change of our knowledge, the realisation and then occurs next could be anyone's idea. I think there will be a state of flux in peoples minds.

In the following I also see more based on the past experience

"Born in the shadows and during a dark day, Born in the shadows like being isolated on top of a mountain studying, researching by day and by night in the shadows of one room, exploring, seeking, searching, finding truth here and there, stone upon stone, fragment upon fragment in some cases whole chapters and complete sections filled with truth. "He will be sovereign in realm and goodness:" As this research begins to empower through discovery and through the journey of manifestation it becomes more powerful and very subtle that you could barley notice it. The only thing that activates to the truth behind this is the soul. The Soul is the fragment within the jumps in the face of truth, this how subtle this it is.

"He will cause his blood to rise again in the ancient urn," So true that through the research, study, proclamation in faith and in manifestation the ancient truth of the ancient locations are brought to the surface in the reality of mankind. Its through the journey to the ancient places that all the knowledge we have within our books are unified, completed and complimented with a new book of truth. All in the fulfillment of prophecy on the run and seen beforehand. The ancient urn are the ancient locations and the Father will cause the ancient truth to arise! Whether we like it or not.

"Renewing the age of gold for that of brass." Wow This is huge. Again we see reference to the end of an age from the ancient urn of truth from the ancient foundations. Especially if we find the 7 commands as I proclaimed.

Renewing old for new, from brass to gold, Like an up step of our knowledge on all levels, improved knowledge and truth that is measurable and meter able.

This is real the faith stuff here. This is far better contemplation that what the world could ever offer.

What a mystery!

As Ive been interpreting Nostradamus I thought I would collect the quatrains and combine them and see how they look, especially the ones with commonality and see if they reveal a coherent expansion of the reality we are going through.

I thought I would try a Sevens quatrain from Nostradamus by mixing a few quatrain fragment and see if there is a cohesive story.

So lets combine them all together

Sevens quatrain (combined from quatrain 41, 97, 74)

And remember this

The Gospel of Thomas 18 declares

"Tell us how our end will be." Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death,"

and from the 1Book of Adam and Eve

extract
10:7-9 When Adam and Eve heard these words from God, they cried a bitter cry; and Adam entreated God to let him return into the garden, and look at it a second time. 8 But God said to Adam, "I have made you a promise; when that promise is fulfilled, I will bring you back into the garden, you and your righteous descendants." 9 And God ceased to commune with Adam.

Maybe if we try to fill the gaps further by including relevant quatrains we may be able unlock some hidden prophecy of the whole story locked and hidden by Nostradamus. III have a look.

I'm sure this is only the tip of the iceberg and more has to be explored.

Always bear in mind that Jesus birthday was 21 August 7BC so really speaking we are in the turn of the millennium with the date UB 2000 right now. This is the the first century based on true Jesus birth date. I also predict that because of this event, times will be changed and will be based on Jesus 7BC birth date.

I just want to add that "the ancient urn" is akin to the holy grail and Jamshids Seven ringed cup, both cups are related directly to the tree of life and this journey is all part of the tree of life, truth and righteousness part the immortal elixir of life, that rises out of the well or arises from the from the breach of the ancient locations.

Remember Isaiah and connection to the breach

Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

and Revelation 10, the sounding of the last mystery which is connected to the Seventhe Angel or the Sevenfold

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel,  when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Its an interesting study

Looking around more.

Here is another one I found

The great mountain, seven stadia round,
after peace, war, famine, flooding.
It will spread far, drowning great countries,
even antiquities and their mighty foundations.

I wonder if the tower of Babel foundations are 7 stadia in circumference.  How much is Seven Stadia?
I also notice reference to "might foundations" and "even antiquities"  not to mention a mountain, usually a temple is associated with it.  "It will spread far, drowning great countries,"  It like it knowledge of it antiquities and foundations will spread around the world at the appropiate time.  The knowledge is all to do with correction, truth and refinement.  Much irrelevant truth will cease to exist.  This truth journey and the foundations is all to do with peace and is also associated with flooding and famine in the past history.  Its really "the stone cut out of mountain and it will fill the whole earth" as mentioned in Daniel.

see if I can find more quatrains.

Here is another and maybe related to the reaction of the Catholic Church.

Temples consecrated in the original Roman manner,
They will reject the excess foundations,
Taking their first and humane laws,
Chasing, though not entirely, the cult of saints.

I figure the "cult of the saints" is a reference to the catholic church and they will reject the foundations and its associated truth and stick to there olden beliefs, they will actualy chase there beliefs for protection from expansion but not completely, there maybe some halfheartedness in there rejection of the excess foundations and from the overwhelming evidence and warning attached to the foundations.  Anyway the above maybe a little speclatory, just got see what happens in the future timeline!!  But I know silence means rejection and they are all silent.  Not a voice can be heard from there.

see if I can find some more.

Maybe, maybe not, looks intruiging.

Eyes closed, opened by antique fantasy,
The garb of the monks they will be put to naught:
The great monarch will chastise their frenzy,
Ravishing the treasure in front of the temples.

"opened by antique fantasy," Thats right, the foundations opened by antigue fantasy.  In my mind that means opened by the searchs of the books for Eden. "The garb of the monks they will be put to naught:"  It like, much doctrine and faslehood will extinguished by the revealing of the truth from the foundations orchastrated by the Father in heaven.  "The great monarch will chastise their frenzy" The great monarch could very be a Paradise Magisterial Son with the whole family of the universe who comes to this planet.  You just never know about this journey. It si quite possible theat the expected Son could be attached to the ancient foundations.  Its a definate possibility and you have seen all the research over the years compiled through the journey!  Its very powerfull this whole journey that literaly change things where war is extinguished.  Looks like this great monarch will chastise, that means correction, it really means business here.  I wouldnt take anything lightly about these places. "Ravishing the treasure in front of the temples."  Not sure about this one, Could this mean all the treasure of the temple is taken away or confiscated through this judgement process??  and perhaps redistributed.  Its worth a thought!

It could be the journeys of all journeys in the bid for mankind.

and this one looks like the reaction of the church and the demise of many who are stiffnecked.

Beneath the holy earth of a soul the faint voice heard,
Human flame seen to shine as divine:
It will cause the earth to be stained with the blood of the monks,
And to destroy the holy temples for the impure ones.

intruiging

The Church of God will be persecuted,
And the holy Temples will be plundered,
The child will put his mother out in her shift,

Arabs will be allied with the Poles.

and

In the sacred temples scandals will be perpetrated,
They will be reckoned as honors and commendations:
Of one of whom they engrave medals of silver and of gold,
The end will be in very strange torments.

and

In a short time the temples with colors
Of white and black of the two intermixed:

Red and yellow ones will carry off theirs from them,
Blood, land, plague, famine, fire extinguished by water.

and could this be related to the time of discovery, the defining moment

Again will the holy temples be polluted,
And plundered by the Senate of Toulouse:
Saturn two three cycles completed,
In April, May, people of new leaven.

Now does this timing relate to defining moment in the below quatrain

The tin island of St. George half sunk;
Drowsy with peace, war will arise,
At Easter in the temple abysses opened.

combine both excerpts

At Easter in the temple abysses opened
In April, May, people of new leaven.

speculation but interesting.  Im just thinking could easter 2007 or 2008 be the big moment? When the temple abysses or the breach of the foundations are opened and maybe the Seven commands are discovered??

Interesting

The wand in the hand is placed in the middle of the tripod's legs.
With water he sprinkles both the hem of his garment and his foot.
A voice, fear: he trembles in his robes.

Divine splendor; the God sits nearby.

Im wondering if the wand is a mouse and the tripod is the computer monitor, aah just a thought "Divine splendor; the God sits nearby"  God sitting close by teaching and directing the hands....who knows!

and this one I thought was pretty cool!

The body without soul no longer to be sacrificed:
Day of death put for birthday:

The divine spirit will make the soul happy,
Seeing the word in its eternity.

Thats right seeing the truth in its enternity which makes everyone happy and the holy spirit is right in the middle of it and the Father himself along with Ancient of Days.

In the following everyone will miss the clues.  The mystery will under there noses but people will look ahead and miss it.

The divine word will be struck from the sky,
One who cannot proceed any further:
The secret closed up with the revelation,
Such that they will march over and ahead.

Current religions will only get so far or not far at all in the new revelations of the end times.  This is because of researching one book and having pride, prejudice and cystallised doctrine They will not consider all things and possibilities.  The secret will be locked up in the new revelation but the churches will walk right over the top of it and wont see the signs nor the mystery.  Whats new!  They dont know anything and they will not unlock the mystery, even if its in there face, they will not respond.

Here is another

The divine word will give to the sustenance,
Including heaven, earth, gold hidden in the mystic milk:
Body, soul, spirit having all power,

As much under its feet as the Heavenly see.

and

Sitting alone at night in secret study;
it is placed on the brass tripod.
A slight flame comes out of the emptiness and

makes successful that which should not be believed in vain.
]

The tripod all lmost sounds like a computer monitor where all this words occur where nothing is uttered with an open mouth but the words are heard through the branches.

I wonder what this would mean?

The blood of the just will commit a fault at London,
Burnt through lightning of twenty threes the six:
The ancient lady will fall from her high place,
Several of the same sect will be killed.

Perhaps something to do with a decision, a default that will be the demise of the ancient Lady sect?  Perhaps through the refinement of truth, the truth of the sect in London will be maid irrelevant?  curious thought!

and this

The ancient work will be finished,
Evil ruin will fall upon the great one from the roof:
Dead they will accuse an innocent one of the deed,
The guilty one hidden in the copse in the drizzle.

Is this the product of the ancient works that will reach completion and because of the refinement of the truth with "Drizzle" being truth, the old truth will be left out in the cold and abandoned??  The evil will fall of the roof and will be no more as all will be exposed.

and here is a direct prophecy from Nostradamus abut the new kingdom of Heaven on Earth!

When twenty years of the Moon's reign have passed
another will take up his reign for seven thousand years.
When the exhausted Sun takes up his cycle
then my prophecy and threats will be accomplished.

Like "When the exhausted Sun takes up his cycle" and "then my prophecy and threats will be accomplished." when the cycle of the Stars and Sun complete a cycle, I think the next cycle is 2012AD which is UB 2000 AD.

another

New, impetuous and sudden rain
Will suddenly halt two armies.

Celestial stone, fires make the sea stony,
The death of seven by land and sea sudden

"New, impetuous and sudden rain" To me sudden rain is the new truth coming out and revealing itself, impetuous and sudden rain/truth being revealed on the go following the soul and instincts. "Celestial stone, fires make the sea stony," Perhaps the Seven commands is the Celestial stone that reveals truth and halts the religious war between the west and the Jihads?? "The death of seven by land and sea sudden" Looks like they may a death involving 7 people. Looks like its related to air and sea exchange. Hard to know if Im context to the truth here!!

and this one, seems to point to change.

The great star will burn for seven days,
The cloud will cause two suns to appear:
The big mastiff will howl all night
When the great pontiff will change country.

I just wonder if the star mentioned is the presence of the Ancient of Days in there star viechle that eclipses the earth for Seven days and nights during the judgment process. Similar to Mother Shipton prophecy of the blue Star and the same star in Enoch, Daniel and the Hopi Indians.

You know there are so many sevens in Nostradamus that you poke a stick in it.  Nostradamus is full of Sevens.

Anyway I know this may seen of topic but it is related to the Pyramids and prophecy.

all the best sevens

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 11:11:35 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2007, 09:48:04 pm »

Seven times will you see the British nation change,
Steeped in blood in 290 years:
Free not at all its support Germanic.
Aries doubt his Bastarnian pole.

last one

Libra will see the Hesperias govern,
Holding the monarchy of heaven and earth:
No one will see the forces of Asia perished,
Only seven hold the hierarchy in order.

bit of a mystery

The unhappy abandoned one will die of grief,
His conqueress will celebrate the hecatomb:
Pristine law, free edict drawn up,
The wall and the Prince falls on the seventh day

all intruiging

The realm left to two they will hold it very briefly,
Three years and seven months passed by they will make war:
The two Vestals will rebel in opposition,
Victor the younger in the land of Brittany.

The Younger, The Young, the victor!!  mmmmm  3 years and seven months!  intriguing.   I'm just thinking about the discovery of Atlantis book proclamation, November 2003 plus 3 years and seven months around June 2007 or if you go based on the 1st Expedition its around June 2008. And we are in a virtual war, religious war.  I just hope war is not declared on Iran as that may be a fulfillment?  AAhh pure speculation and creativity! Also in the land of Brittany.  Could that mean in "a colony of Britain" in this timeline.  Britain taking the name of Brittany?  Intriguing to say the least.

Its interesting The Younger in word has relationship with Javan who were the pre Greeks and the Javan are the descendants of the Adamson civilisation.  Also Henri 1st was called "the Younger" and not to mention the relationship of these places to the Holy Grails which has connection with Jamshids Cup

Where all is good, the Sun all beneficial and the Moon
Is abundant, its ruin approaches:

From the sky it advances to change your fortune.
In the same state as
the seventh rock.

This could be the demise of leaders the traditional religions who reject without proper research and due diligence before judgment.

Through the deserts of the free and wild place,
The nephew of the great Pontiff will come to wander:

Felled by seven with a heavy club,
By those who afterwards will occupy the Chalice.

Kinda really says it all, "felled by seven with a heavy club," and "By those who afterwards will occupy the Chalice" its connection to the chalice is the crown that is related to the tree of life knowledge notwithstanding the immortal elixir of life which is also found in Enoch as it relates to the righteousness of the tree of life. It may also demonstrate the change of knowledge through a discovery and all the research behind it. Quite possible considering the ramifications it would have.  Also it seems that the knowledge will change so much that disorientation will occur within the church.

1 Enoch 92:l2 Afterwards, in the seventh week a perverse generation shall arise; abundant shall be its deeds, and all its deeds perverse.  During its completion, the righteous shall be selected from the plant of everlasting righteousness; and to them shall be given the  sevenfold doctrine respecting every part of his whole creation,

and

The lost thing is discovered, hidden for many centuries.
Pasteur will be celebrated almost as a God-like figure.
This is when the moon completes her great cycle,
but by other rumors he shall be dishonored.

Pastuer, even foreseen

and

The moon is obscured in deep gloom,
his brother becomes bright red in color.

The great one hidden for a long time in the shadows
will hold the blade in the bloody wound.

and

The divine word will give to the sustenance,
Including heaven, earth, gold hidden in the mystic milk
:
Body, soul, spirit having all power,
As much under its feet as the Heavenly see

http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrains.html

Chief of the world will the great Chyren be,
Plus Ultra behind, loved, feared, dreaded:

His fame and praise will go beyond the heavens,
And with the sole title of Victor will he be quite satisfied.

I had to add this again

In despair looking for the Elysian Fields,
The first ones to enter the breach will obtain the victory

It seems to me that the victory is related to the ancient foundations being the Elysian fields, the locations.  Perhaps discovering the Seven Command tablets.  It could be a strong option!

All food for thoughtsevens!!!!!!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 06:36:41 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Valerie
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 12:35:17 am »

Awesome amount of work you put into all of this, sevens!
Report Spam   Logged

Neart inár lámha, fírinne ar ár dteanga, glaine inár gcroí
"Strength in our arms, truth on our tongue, clarity in our heart"
sevens

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 04:40:39 am »

Hi Valerie

Thanks for your kind words, It really means alot to me that you find the work interesting.  Its a never ending wellspring fo discovery one after another on a vast range of different levels.  Thats what it feels like at the moment.  Especialy reading the Nostradamus quatrains for the first time and finding the quatrains I thought had relevance in the journey to the ancient places. 

Just blew me away and not to mention the Edgar Cayce material I found in the google search.  I thought it had a ring of truth but in heart I felt it was reflecting something that Im familiar with. 

I hope that it makes sense to you, to me it does.

Valerie I hope you get value out of these discoveries in truth (well in my mind).  I hope there is some good information that helps you in the journey of truth.

In above post, Im going to add a little more discovery connection,  Ive inserted some more Bible info to see if it sheds more light on the whats happening.

Also sorry for all the spelling errors,  its so bad sometimes!  I hope you can read between the spelling errors.
------------------------------------------

Oh well anyway I thought I would add this.

Ive been looking at this piece

I thought I would try a Sevens quatrain from Nostradamus by mixing a few quatrain fragment and see if there is a cohesive story.

So lets combine them all together

Sevens quatrain (combined from quatrain 41, 97, 74)

And remember this

The Gospel of Thomas 18 declares

"Tell us how our end will be." Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death,"

and from the 1Book of Adam and Eve

extract
10:7-9 When Adam and Eve heard these words from God, they cried a bitter cry; and Adam entreated God to let him return into the garden, and look at it a second time. 8 But God said to Adam, "I have made you a promise; when that promise is fulfilled, I will bring you back into the garden, you and your righteous descendants." 9 And God ceased to commune with Adam.

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Gee! I declared a few posts ago that The Father and the Ancient Days should finish this last Mystery.  Then I just read this in greater details and I find I declared this "when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished"  The other morning I began to sound it in my heart which ended up in a post of frustration.   I was just so annoyed that morning of the lack of response from the main bodies!  even in there forums.

Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

Doesnt that say everything and that is reflected in the manusripts.

Then I was looking at a previous interpretation of Isaiah I have on the frontend of http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com.  I thought it was an interesting connection of Isaiahs Breach and to Nostradamus' breach.  There is also an assortment of other verses with thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Book of Jubilees 8:13 "there he was set as a sign"

The seal

Job 38:14 It is turned as clay to the seal.

Another reference to the seal.

Job 38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

The Gibraltar break, cause of the deluge. Robert Sarmast theory of the deluge of 1st Eden.

Job 38:19 He bindeth the floods from overflowing; and the thing that is hid bringeth he forth to light.

the discovery of 1st Eden

Job 38: 19-20  Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,  That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof,  and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

Only God knows and will lead his researchers to the discovery of 1st Eden through revealed knowledge.

Job 22:16 Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown with a flood.

Description of the deluge and the destruction of 1st Eden.

Job 22:30 He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands.

God shall lead his researchers through his direct knowledge contained in a new revelation.

Job 28:13 Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living. 

The purpose of this discovery is wisdom.

Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table,  and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:

Instructed to note the event in a book for the future of mankind which is the Urantia book Meant for a distant generation to unlock and this testamony could be a record of impending change.

Isaiah 30:13-14 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. 14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

References to the Gibraltar break and the oncoming deluge of the Mediterranean basin 1stEden.

Isaiah 30:27-28 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire: 28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream ,  shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity:  and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

Description of the oncoming Tsunami understood to be 650ft High and indicates where the flood finished at the Neck of 1st Eden.  But also it could be a message of the times of today using the 1stEden analogy and if it is God is not happy!  You know this research on the whole is about possible judgment as linked to the ancient foundations.

Uses the break metaphorically that indicates an Epochal shift and directly relates the pathway the Sevenfold way or Sevenfold instruction as expressed by Enoch.

Is the Seventh Angel another description of a paradise trinity representative of the central universe who arrives with a company that calls in the completion of the last mystery of God. Is this unification of all the scriptures in relation to the discovery of the original home of the Gods Adam and Eve, the Sevenfold  parallel or the 7th Seal being loosed as prophesied?   I think so.

The Seventh Corp

-------------------------------------------------------------

The above was the thoughts then and was way before the the Seventh Part in the Enoch 10 weeks judgement process, which in the Seventh Part led to the discovery of Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel on Sept 16-17 at around 12.00pm.  Look where we are now in the timeline and look what has been achieved in discovery in books that is prophetical but coherent at the same time.   We certainly have a physical reference point to base the information on as we can see in the images of the foundations.  Its an evolution of mystery and intruige of the highest estate!  The closest we have ever been to the kingdom of heaven! 

It amazes me how how the above 7th Corp information was written years before the discovery of the Persian gulf submerged cities.  Especialy being found in the Seventh Part of Enoch 10 week judgement process.

That was written especialy for the discovery of the Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel that judgement process seen in the micro sense of the journey to the ancient places,  It was all in parallel to the discovery on the Seventh part.

That was the amazing thing about, I even emailed to some close foriends that I was in the Seventh Part and what now?$&^$*$  The amazingly through a series of events I discovered the Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel in one night.  Another amazing thing is that the whole journey from the 4th of July in 2006 when the test was proclaimed all followed a seven timeline sequence and was in perfect sevens timing with Jesus birthday, sept 11, the Enoch discoveries  all was in the sevens timing.  It was perfect in 7 time space!  A perfect puzzle coming together leading into a more defined process of change, especialy if the Seven commands are found!!  State of flux, the sevens club.  Major change!

and now here is a fragment from Enoch regarding the Sevenfold.

1 Enoch 92:l2 Afterwards, in the seventh week a perverse generation shall arise; abundant shall be its deeds, and all its deeds perverse.  During its completion, the righteous shall be selected from the plant of everlasting righteousness; and to them shall be given the sevenfold doctrine respecting every part of his whole creation

I believe the Sevenfold instruction is the Urantia Book and all the other books of religion that have fragments of truth.

1 Enoch 92:17  The former heaven shall depart and pass away; a new heaven shall appear; and all the celestial powers shine. with sevenfold splendor for ever Afterwards likewise shall there be many weeks, which shall externally exist in goodness and in righteousness.

1Enoch 1:8 Then shall all belong to God; be happy and blessed; and the splendor of the Godhead shall illuminate them.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/dalamatia_enclosure2.jpg

The following year discoveries through flood,
Two chiefs elected, the first one will not hold:
The refuge for the one of them fleeing a shadow
The house of which will maintain the first one plundered.

and

Alas, how we will see a great nation sorely troubled
and the holy law in utter ruin.

Christianity (governed) throughout by other laws,
when a new source of gold and silver is discovered.

and

Sooner and later you will see great changes made,
dreadful horrors and vengeances.
For as the moon is thus led by its angel
the heavens draw near to the Balance.

and

The Gods will make it appear to mankind
that they are the authors of a great war.
Before the sky was seen to bee free of weapons and rockets:
the greatest damage will be inflicted on the left.

and

One who the infernal gods of Hannibal
Will cause to be reborn, terror of mankind
Never more horror nor worse of days
In the past than will come to the Romans through Babel.

all the best
sevens
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 06:45:12 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 07:12:46 pm »

Hi here is small connection study in regards to Jesus' family tomb and the symbolism attached to the tomb and in connection to the great pyramid.

Here is the link of the thread opened by Europa

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,402.msg4827.html#msg4827

there could be some good there.

all the best
sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Mark of Australia

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2007, 04:34:45 am »

I used to study the Great Pyramid fanatically when I was younger and one of the many things that baffled me about it was the so-called forced entry of Al Mamun . I recently found an explanation that sounds to me to be very promising .

Basically it says that Al Mamun didn't dig that tunnel to get into the pyramid .He excavated it so that he could get something out of the pyramid .!  It intrigued me .  Check it out.

http://www.rostau.com/tunnel_vision.html
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 09:32:45 am »

Hi Mark

Thanks for your link, I read it and was very intruiged.  I think the hypothesis sounds good and makes all sense to me.  What fantastic doors they would of been opening upwards and outwards.

It was a good and learnt much.  Gee there technology was good.

thanks, All the best

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 03:14:46 am »

Great stuff, sevens.  Have you seen the Lost Tomb of Jesus show yet?  I meant to see it, but it looks like it was already on and I missed it...
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 04:25:23 am »

Hi Jennifer

No I havent seen the the lost tomb of Jesus but I briefed over some transcripts and some reviews and found there some gaps and inconsistancies that others had raised.  I checked with the UB and found also that Joseph was buried a day latter after his death.

So I dont know whether its the actual tomb of Jesus but I did find the symbolism very intruiging and inline with what we are analysing.  I found it interesting that the documentry came out at the time we are studying this particular symbol which is also found in the Pyramid shaft plug.

All very intruiging to say the least, the timing just blows me away!

thanks
sevens
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 02:32:29 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Majeston

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 04:06:44 pm »

Sevens;
check out this from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth
I think the translation "spaceship" is mistranslated,
most likely it should read something like time capsule,
or truths that trancend time and space etc,
but I think you might find the rest interesting in
reference to some of your studies and Ub knowlege.

Saw HE the Atlanteans, by their magic,
opening the gateway that would
bring to Earth a great woe.

Fast fled His soul then, back to His body.
Up HE arose from His AGWANTI.
Called HE the Three mighty messengers.
Gave the commands that shattered the world.
Deep 'neath Earth's crust to the HALLS of AMENTI,
swiftly descended the DWELLER.
Called HE then on the powers the Seven Lords wielded;
changed the Earth's balance.

Down sank Atlantis beneath the dark waves.
Shattered the gateway that had been opened;
shattered the doorway that led down below.
All of the islands were shattered except UNAL,
and part of the island of the sons of the DWELLER.

Preserved HE them to be the teachers,
Lights on the path for those to come after,
Lights for the lesser children of men.

Called HE then, I THOTH, before him,
gave me commands for all I should do, saying;
"Take thou, O THOTH, all of your wisdom.

Take all your records, Take all your magic.
Go thou forth as a teacher of men.
Go thou forth reserving the records
until in time LIGHT grows among men.
LIGHT shalt thou be all through the ages,
hidden yet found by enlightened men.
Over all Earth, give WE ye power,
free thou to give or take it away.

Gather thou now the sons of Atlantis.
Take them and flee to the people of the rock caves.
Fly to the land of the Children of KHEM."
Then gathered I the sons of Atlantis.
Into the spaceship I brought all my records,
brought the records of sunken Atlantis.
Gathered I all of my powers,
instruments many of mighty magic.

Up then we rose on wings of the morning.
High we arose above the Temple,
leaving behind the Three and DWELLER,
deep in the HALLS 'neath the Temple,
closing the pathway to the LORDS of the Cycles.

Yet ever to him who has knowing,
open shall be the path to AMENTI.
Fast fled we then on the wings of the morning,
fled to the land of the children of KHEM.
There by my power,
I conquered and ruled them.

Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.

There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Each to the other is the Keystone;
each the gateway that leads into LIFE.
Follow the KEY I leave behind me.
Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine.
Seek thou in my pyramid,
deep in the passage that ends in a wall.

Use thou the KEY of the SEVEN,
and open to thee the pathway will fall.
Now unto thee I have given my wisdom.
Now unto thee I have given my way.

Follow the pathway.
Solve thou my secrets.
Unto thee I have shown the way.

http://crystalinks.com/emerald5bw.html
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:15:03 pm by Majeston » Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: