Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:14:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A study into the Great Pryamid

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A study into the Great Pryamid  (Read 17622 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: March 01, 2007, 02:13:57 am »

Hi Ive worked out a way to determine exactly the age of the great Pyramid.

Apparently according the Ronnie Burnes Prophecy and Predictions   web page 
they are arguing over the the real age of the pyramid some say it was built between 3000-2500BC some say ot was built about 10,000 years ago.

Here is what the Urantia Book says about who constructed the great pryamid.

6. THE ANDITES ALONG THE NILE

From the times of the terminal Andite migrations, culture declined in the Euphrates valley, and the immediate center of civilization shifted to the valley of the Nile. Egypt became the successor of Mesopotamia as the headquarters of the most advanced group on earth.

The Nile valley began to suffer from floods shortly before the Mesopotamian valleys but fared much better. This early setback was more than compensated by the continuing stream of Andite immigrants, so that the culture of Egypt, though really derived from the Euphrates region, seemed to forge ahead.   But in 5000 B.C., during the flood period in Mesopotamia, there were seven distinct groups of human beings in Egypt; all of them, save one, came from Mesopotamia. 

When the last exodus from the Euphrates valley occurred, Egypt was fortunate in gaining so many of the most skillful artists and artisans.  These Andite artisans found themselves quite at home in that they were thoroughly familiar with river life, its floods, irrigations, and dry seasons. They enjoyed the sheltered position of the Nile valley; they were there much less subject to hostile raids and attacks than along the Euphrates. And they added greatly to the metalworking skill of the Egyptians. Here they worked iron ores coming from Mount Sinai instead of from the Black Sea regions.

The Egyptians very early assembled their municipal deities into an elaborate national system of gods. They developed an extensive theology and had an equally extensive but burdensome priesthood. Several different leaders sought to revive the remnants of the early religious teachings of the Sethites, but these endeavors were short-lived.   The Andites built the first stone structures in Egypt. The first and most exquisite of the stone pyramids was erected by Imhotep, an Andite architectural genius, while serving as prime minister.  Previous buildings had been constructed of brick, and while many stone structures had been erected in different parts of the world,   this was the first in Egypt. But the art of building steadily declined from the days of this great architect. 
This brilliant epoch of culture was cut short by internal warfare along the Nile, and the country was soon overrun, as Mesopotamia had been, by the inferior tribes from inhospitable Arabia and by the blacks from the south. As a result, social progress steadily declined for more than five hundred years.
  web page   
As you see in the above Imhotep was an Andite who came from the Euphrates at around 7000 years ago and became a prime minister and who was architectural genius.

The way we can work out the time of the construction of the Great pyramid is by the angle of the "The great sloping passage at the entrance" in relation to the Pole Star then.

Here is the clue in the Urantia Book

species of ancestor worship.   The sloping entrance passage of the great pyramid pointed directly toward the Pole Star so that the soul of the king, when emerging from the tomb, could go straight to the stationary and established constellations of the fixed stars,  the supposed abode of the kings.    web page 
So in the above the clue lays in the "The sloping entrance passage of the great pyramid pointed directly toward the Pole Star" in the middle of the passage way.

web page 

At the time the great pyramid was built the pole star was situated in the middle of the sloping passage of the great pryamid.

The angular displacement of the Pole Star today as compared to the Pole Star then, in the middle of the sloping passage. If you multiplied this angular displacement by the precession of the earth it should give you a value that should correspond to a time period.

The key is the position of the passage way, where the Pole Star has to be located in the middle of it. And where the Pole Star is now. Going back in time the star should be placed itself in the middle of the Passage way perfectly. That would be the hard evidence!! that would again the prove the Urantia Book.

I propose to test this out in the test of everything!

Like the eye in the triangle, that must be the clue to the symbolism of the eye in the capstone, that must be a mystery in itself and possibly connected to imhotep and the great Pyramid and the Pole Star in the middle of the passage. The Pole Star in the middle of a triangle the key to the capstone and the Pole Star.

Another clue I found in this Video was that Edgar Cayce's son said that Atlantis had 3 major destructions. Apparently in 50,000 years ago, 24,000 years ago and 12,000 years ago. It sure sounds familiar in symbolism to the lost ancient cities of Dalamatia 150,000, 1Eden 38,000 and Dilmun/Babel 10,000 years ago. Sometimes I wonder whether Edgar Cayce was really looking to these places??

Anyway there is some food for thought there and possibly unlocking another great mystery in the Urantia Book

enjoy the video.

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sevens

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 02:17:36 am »

this was a response from a Tom Herbet and a few of my thoughts.

Here's what Cayce said about it:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5748-6 7/1/32
(Q) What was the date of the actual beginning and ending of the construction of the Great Pyramid?
(A) Was one hundred years in construction. Begun and completed in the period of Araaraart's time, with Hermes and Ra.

(Q) What was the date B.C. of that period?
(A) 10,490 to 10,390 before the Prince entered into Egypt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
5748-6 7/1/32
At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star. This indicates it is the system toward which the soul takes it flight after having completed its sojourn through this solar system. In October there will be seen the first variation in the position of the polar star in relation to the lines from the Great Pyramid. The dipper is gradually changing, and when this change becomes noticeable - as might be calculated from the Pyramid - there will be the beginning of the change in the races. There will come a greater influx of souls from the Atlantean, Lemurian, La, Ur or Da civilizations. These conditions are indicated in this turn in the journey through the pyramid.

Was the prince Imhotep?

Influx of souls from the ancient places or does that mean an awareness of the places begins and starts to draw people through discovery???

also note Cayces alignment thoughts on the Pole Star with the opening.

At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star

then match it with the UB

The sloping entrance passage of the great pyramid pointed directly toward the Pole Star so that the soul of the king, when emerging from the tomb, could go straight to the stationary and established constellations of the fixed stars, the supposed abode of the kings.

Also note that the recordings of this was in 1932 in the same time as the recording the UB compile, even more curious.

regards sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 02:20:00 am »

this was my response to Tom Herbet

That was an interesting post.

I was looking at the dates of Cayce's recording 1932, it seems to me that Cayce received this information about the same time that the compile of the UB came through.

I also noticed that Cayce says exactly the same thing. Identical in actual fact.

So according to Cayce the Pole star must of been aligned to the entry of the great passageway??

I reckon JPL could run the figures in there super computer and could easily find out the timeline of this alignment of the Pole Star to the great passageway.

Essentially I believe the pyramids is a soul device that facilitates soul transfer to another part of the universe. But in actual fact Soul transfer was more simple and straight forward than that.

Also it indicates how burdensome there religion was that basically enslaved the people to make these massive structures.

It seems that technology came from a different place and in the times Imhotep there many types of races of people there as a result of migration during the period of sea level rise and floods.

Between 12,000 - 10,000 years ago the sea levels rose 20 metres, in 2000 years , imagine that in today's times.

All major coastal cities just vanished.

I would say that the sunken city in the Bay of Cambay and its trading partner Dilmun in the North-eastern Persian Gulf went down at around the same time. Its also mentioned in the UB that Egypt who also suffered from the sea level rise and floods faired much better.

I feel all these ancient places are all connected in many ways and its through ancient myth and Plato's story that we can get a glimpse of the flooding that occurred and how it affected modern civilisation in those ancient times and of places of other times.

Also I want to note a direct link between Cayce and the Urantia Book in the fragment regarding the Pole Star and its alignment to the great Pyramid. In addition I have this strong feeling that Cayce is also pointing to these places but I feel in some ways he also speaks in riddles.

I reckon he makes reference to these places and these places seem to have multiple connections in all the books.

Now in the following is the same Andite symbol similar to the foundations of Babel in Dilmun. The following image is symbol inscribed on the block that block the sloping passageway in the great Pyramid.

This image was sent to me by I am that I am, thanks.

And here is the following foundation of the circular temple of Babel

Also the Carthagians had the same circle on top of a triangle which was probably adopted from an earlier Andite culture that was settled close to Carthage. 

Here is the Symbol of Tanit, the Carthage religious symbol.

I feel that all these places and the commonality of the circle in the triangle being the marker of the Andites of old and also maybe reflective of the Andite empire throughout the ages in this region as recorded by the Egyptians.

I thought it was interesting!

regards
sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 02:22:32 am »

These images were the connecting piece that married all the fragments of information and revealed further possibilities in truth.

In the following image is the block, blocking the great sloping passageway mentioned in the UB and in Cayce. The ensign of Imhotep can be seen, the circle in the triangle ensign.

This image is the block, blocking the great sloping passageway that pointed to the Pole Star in those times of Imhotep.

Here is a negative image of the block. Note the Circle in the triangle ensign and and also note the sun feature or semicircle feature appearing in the back ground of the pyramid! Also there is another line running the right of the ensign.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/shaft_door.jpg

In the following is a close up of the ensign and know note there is a in lay of another circle within a triangle.

That is a double circle within a triangle within the main circle within a triangle. A double ensign!

Know in this next negative image you can see the ensign and in addition you can see ancient script written right across the ensign. This script probably goes back when the great sloping passageway was blocked. Gets more intriguing all the time

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/ensign_writing.jpg
and a close up of andite script.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/andite_script.jpg

And here is the following foundation of the circular temple of Babel that appears to within ramparts forming a triangle. The whole area seems to be enclosed within a triangle.

another view

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/babel7.jpg

Again we have the circle in the triangle connector of both the Andite Egyptians and the Andites of Dilmun in the same feature. The Ensign of Imhotep, The Andite who held the traditions of his original homeland Dilmun and built a monument to commemorate his original homeland. I wonder!!

These are my views but again It needs further analysis and an expedition to be made to these places to verify and possibly reveal something undeniable!

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 12:10:37 pm »

Here was contribution put forward by Iam that I am on another forum

This "door" is from the lower southern "shaft" comming from the "queens chamber".

Here Is a graph of the 4 pyramid shaft locations

From Cheops.org

quote:The "Y4 MYSTERY"

If one generation thought it was necessary to provide the pharaoh an architectural escape route for his soul, one shaft would certainly have been enough for the soul to ascend to the all-important northern sky.

But the King's Chamber is penetrated not by one but by two shafts. In Egyptian history of that time, there is no tradition of nor precedent for a soul ascending to the southern sky, which was associated almost exclusively with the sun cult.

But in fact, we find a total of four shafts. The two upper ones, leading out of the King's Chamber, and two lower ones, related to an additional room which has come to be known as the "Queen's Chamber". No one has ever been able to explain the function of that second chamber, however, especially in light of the fact that there is no tradition of any queen of Egypt ever being entombed in the pyramid of her husband.

For whose soul might those two lower shafts have been designed?

The upper shafts have outlets on the exterior of the pyramid. The lower ones do not. The upper shafts penetrate directly into the King's chamber. But the lower ones originally stopped 8 cm short of penetrating the "Queen's Chamber." 8 cm of solid stone block, with absolutely no indentation or any other indication anywhere of their existence.

Thus, those two lower shafts were constructed, at enormous additional cost and effort, to be totally invisible. (They were only discovered to exist, by a combination of intuition and luck, in 1872.)

Making the two lower shafts invisible was not an effort to protect them, or something to which they might have led, from plunderers. Prior to the first intermediate period of ancient Egyptian history, pyramid builders did not take into consideration the possibility of plundering. For them, the power of the pharaoh, in life and in death, was so awesome that no one would even think of desecrating his tomb. Thus, defensive measures at that time, e.g., plugging blocks, probably had only symbolic significance.

So for whom, if not for plunderers, did the lower shafts have to be invisible?

It requires relentless, painstaking effort over a construction period of some 10 years to keep such closed systems free of debris, waste and dust. The Giza Plateau suffers an average of four major sandstorms each and every year. That makes about 40 such storms during the shafts' construction. So for that entire period, the shafts had to be not just covered, but nearly hermetically sealed.

On top of all these considerations, since our March 1993 campaign we know that at least one of the two lower shafts – the southern one – leads upward to and is blocked off by an extraordinary feature: a finely-worked slab of special limestone, of a kind otherwise used only for the pyramid's exterior sheathing and its interior chambers. And that slab is adorned with two copper fittings.

The shafts of Cheops present us with an array of contradictions and riddles, all of which lead to that slab of polished limestone. When we discover what lies behind it, we will almost certainly learn why those two lower shafts were specially constructed to be totally invisible. And we will finally gain the long-sought key we require to unlock the overall mystery of the Cheops Pyramid.

Here is the "queens chamber" Graphic

Here is the "queens chambers" shaft graphic location

Too bad it was another "door" found.

--------------------
KNOW that as ye do unto the least of thy associates ye do
unto the GOD within THEE that is in the image of the God
without.
E.C.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So which shaft do you think pointed to the Pole Star during the times of construction?.  It must of been a shaft facing North.  However due to precession the Pole Star would be offset to the alignment of the relevant shaft.  However the precessional path of the Pole star can be calculated to the point of alignment with the great sloping passageway.

I was thinking that if the earth  precesses every 26,000 years then the Pole Star would be nearly halfway through its precessional cycle??

So would it be almost 180 degrees out from the original position assuming the pryamid was built around 10,000 years ago?

Here is a little diagram I did ages ago on the sphinx and precession.  It could hold some more clues.

Warning it has be amended as I can see timelines that need adjusting.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/sphinx.gif

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/sphinx_riddle.htm

food for thought.

all the  best

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 09:49:24 pm »

I really don't know what star Cayce is referring to.  The star that we normally call Polaris or the North Star is NOT located in the Big Dipper, and I don't think it is possible for Polaris to shine in the passageway anytime soon, if ever, due to the angle of the shaft.

However, I do believe the descending passage is intended to point to a certain star at a certain time.  The fact that it is so long and straight gives it pinpoint accuracy in the heavens.  I am not an astronomer, and I don't have any of that fancy software.  But if I did, I would try to roll the clock backward and forward to try to get and idea of the configuration of the circumpolar stars at various time periods.

The "Prince" would be Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace.  For some unknown reason Cayce used that quaint phrase a number of times instead of just saying B.C.

Influx of souls means a mass reincarnation of souls from those civilizations.  Do you believe in reincarnation?

Tom

this was a response from a Tom Herbet and a few of my thoughts.

Here's what Cayce said about it:

quote:
5748-6 7/1/32
(Q) What was the date of the actual beginning and ending of the construction of the Great Pyramid?
(A) Was one hundred years in construction. Begun and completed in the period of Araaraart's time, with Hermes and Ra.

(Q) What was the date B.C. of that period?
(A) 10,490 to 10,390 before the Prince entered into Egypt.

quote:
5748-6 7/1/32
At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star. This indicates it is the system toward which the soul takes it flight after having completed its sojourn through this solar system. In October there will be seen the first variation in the position of the polar star in relation to the lines from the Great Pyramid. The dipper is gradually changing, and when this change becomes noticeable - as might be calculated from the Pyramid - there will be the beginning of the change in the races. There will come a greater influx of souls from the Atlantean, Lemurian, La, Ur or Da civilizations. These conditions are indicated in this turn in the journey through the pyramid.

Was the prince Imhotep?

Influx of souls from the ancient places or does that mean an awareness of the places begins and starts to draw people through discovery???

also note Cayces alignment thoughts on the Pole Star with the opening.

At the correct time accurate imaginary lines can be drawn from the opening of the great Pyramid to the second star in the Great Dipper, called Polaris or the North Star

then match it with the UB

The sloping entrance passage of the great pyramid pointed directly toward the Pole Star so that the soul of the king, when emerging from the tomb, could go straight to the stationary and established constellations of the fixed stars, the supposed abode of the kings.

Also note that the recordings of this was in 1932 in the same time as the recording the UB compile, even more curious.

regards sevens
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 10:10:50 pm »

I thought this was interesting, by definition the North Star is the one that points most directly North, thus because of procession it changes over time. Before Polaris the North Star was Thuban in the consellation Draconis.

Wikipedia

The North Star is a title of the star best suited for navigation northwards. A candidate must be

visible from Earth and circumpolar to the north celestial pole. The current one is Polaris. It is

the star at the end of the "handle" of the Little Dipper asterism in the constellation Ursa Minor.

It is close to the celestial North Pole, but off by 1°.

The North Star has been historically used by explorers to determine their latitude. At any point

north of the equator the angle from the horizon to the North Star (its altitude) is the same as

the latitude from which that angle was taken. For example, the angle to the North Star for a

person at 30° latitude will be about 30°.

Polaris has a visual magnitude of 1.97 (second magnitude). In 3000 BC the faint star Thuban

in the constellation Draco was the North Star. At magnitude 3.67 (fourth magnitude) it is only

one-fifth as bright as Polaris. The first magnitude star Vega will be the North Star by AD

Thuban (α Dra / α Draconis / Alpha Draconis) is a star (or star system) in the constellation of

Draco. A relatively inconspicuous star in the night sky of the Northern Hemisphere, it is

historically significant as having been the north pole star in ancient times.

Even though Thuban carries the Bayer designation Alpha Draconis, at apparent magnitude

3.65 it is over a magnitude fainter than the brightest star in the constellation, γ Dra (Etamin),

whose apparent magnitude is 2.23. Thuban is not bright enough to be viewed from

light-polluted areas. The Alpha designation is apparently due to its history as the ancient pole

star.

Given good viewing conditions, Thuban is relatively easy to spot in the night sky, due to its

location in relation to the Big Dipper asterism of Ursa Major. While it is well known that the two

outer stars of the 'dipper' point to the modern-day pole star Polaris, it is less well known that

the two inner stars, Phecda and Megrez, point to Thuban, just seven and a half degrees of arc

from Megrez.

Use as pole star
Due to the precession of Earth's rotational axis, Thuban was the naked-eye star closest to the

north pole from 3942 BC, when it moved farther north than Theta Boötis, until 1793 BC, when

it was superseded by Kappa Draconis. It was closest to the pole in 2787 BC, when it was

less than two and a half arc-minutes away from the pole. It remained within one degree of true

north for nearly 200 years afterwards, and even 900 years after its closest approach, was just

five degrees off the pole. Thuban was considered the pole star until about 1900 BC, when the

much brighter Kochab began to approach the pole as well.

Having gradually drifted away from the pole over the last 4,800 years, Thuban is now seen in

the night sky at a declination of 64° 20' 45.6", RA 14h 04m 33.58s. After moving nearly 47

degrees off the pole by 10000 AD, Thuban will gradually move back toward the north celestial

pole. In 20346 AD, it will again be the pole star, that year reaching a maximum declination of

88° 43' 17.3", RA 19h 08m 54.17s.

Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
sevens

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 05:43:09 am »

Hey Tom

Thanks for your reply.  I agree I was unsure what star would be the North star.  However  Maybe if we look at this quite.

The star that we normally call Polaris or the North Star is NOT located in the Big Dipper, and I don't think it is possible for Polaris to shine in the passageway anytime soon, if ever, due to the angle of the shaft.

Maybe the clue is when the appropriate star in the big dipper that was the North Star that was the Pyramid was built.

I was just looking at this quote

Use as pole star
Due to the precession of Earth's rotational axis, Thuban was the naked-eye star closest to the

north pole from 3942 BC, when it moved farther north than Theta Boötis, until 1793 BC, when

it was superseded by Kappa Draconis. It was closest to the pole in 2787 BC, when it was

less than two and a half arc-minutes away from the pole. It remained within one degree of true

north for nearly 200 years afterwards,
Maybe the the Pole Star at that time was Thuban  It was closest to the pole in 2787 BC, when it was less than two and a half arc-minutes away from the pole. It remained within one degree of true north for nearly 200 years afterwards,  So if the Great Pyramid was built around 2600BC Thuban would be the Pole Star which would of seemed stationary at that possible construction date of the great pyramid.

If Thuban would line up with one of the Northern Passageway then that might be the connection perhaps?

I'm no astronomer but I thought that could be a possibility to measure all the passageways or shafts and see how they match to Thuban in relation to all the shafts.

If that could be proven, Thuban in relation to the alignment of the right passageway would be the key to the possible date of the construction of the Great Pyramid around 2600BC, a strong contender.

The "Prince" would be Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace.

I agree totally.  After seeing some videos I thought that to.

When you asked about reincarnation. I believe in the Kingdom of Heaven belief.  I believe we move on in the universe where our personality as we know ourselves will be remanifest in a new body of different material in the next dimension of personality existence.  Basically I believe we move on not to come back to this planet,  we incarnate.

That's why when Cayce speaks of

There will come a greater influx of souls from the Atlantean, Lemurian, La, Ur or Da civilizations. These conditions are indicated in this turn in the journey through the pyramid

I tend to believe according what I research is that this could be a subtle reference to the discovery of the ancient foundations and the wasted places of the origins of history.  What is unlocking is  a complete rendition of our history through the discovery of all the ancient places of 1Eden, Dilmun, Dalamatia, Babel.

I somehow feel that Cayce speaks in riddles and I see many connections in the journey to these places.  Especially the passageway/shaft connection of alignment.  I also saw other references that aroused my curiosity.

But that's the way I see it

sevens
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:06:32 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 06:03:13 am »

Hi Unknown

Thanks for your input.  I really enjoyed your input and helped to understand how the North Star works.  I found it very interesting.  Sounds like there are a number of stars that becomes the Pole star.  I suppose it could work for many ages where different stars can be become the North Star for a Period of time.

I sometime wonder if there are other earlier significant North Stars before the Thuban.  If there was that could be a contender as well in the period before 5000BC in the time previous?

Anyway I thought it was a great post

thanks

sevens

Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 06:07:36 am »

Hi in the following 2 threads is some study into Babel and other things.  I think its relevant for the case of the Andites of the Egyptians that came from this place.

Its certainly a mystery I am just amazed that the Pole Star can be used in order to fix the approxiamte construction of the great Pyramid.  If the date is confimred using this method then it seems to me that the Pyramids are not as old as I thought.  Possibly!

Just the possibility of the whole world plan of   the future layed out in a construction in dimesion just blows me away.  The over a hundred years Melchizedek arrives uplifts religion and you have the Abrahamic connection.  Incredibly when Jesus was born and went to Egypt where remnants of the followers of the Atun Ra religion began by Iknanton went to visit Jesus and recognised him.

Just this possibility is just incredible.
I thought it was interesting the link of the Ark of the covenant connection and the the Great Pyramid.

Sounds like amazing fireworks display.

In six thousand years only four great prophets arose among the Egyptians.  Amenemope they followed for a season; Okhban they murdered; Ikhnaton they accepted but halfheartedly for one short generation; Moses they rejected.   Again was it political rather than religious circumstances that made it easy for Abraham and, later on, for Joseph to exert great influence throughout Egypt in behalf of the Salem teachings of one God.   But when the Salem missionaries first entered Egypt, they encountered this   highly ethical culture of evolution blended with the modified moral standards of Mesopotamian immigrants.  These early Nile valley teachers were the first to proclaim conscience as the mandate of God, the voice of Deity.

4. THE TEACHINGS OF AMENEMOPE

In due time there grew up in Egypt a teacher called by many the   "son of man"  and by others Amenemope. This seer exalted conscience to its highest pinnacle of arbitrament between right and wrong, taught punishment for sin, and proclaimed salvation through calling upon the solar deity.

Amenemope taught that riches and fortune were the gift of God, and this concept thoroughly colored the later appearing Hebrew philosophy. This noble teacher believed that God-consciousness was the determining factor in all conduct; that every moment should be lived in the realization of the presence of, and responsibility to, God. The teachings of this sage were subsequently translated into Hebrew and became the sacred book of that people long before the Old Testament was reduced to writing. The chief preachment of this good man had to do with instructing his son in uprightness and honesty in governmental positions of trust, and these noble sentiments of long ago would do honor to any modern statesman.

This wise man of the Nile taught that "riches take themselves wings and fly away"--that all things earthly are evanescent.   His great prayer was to be "saved from fear." He exhorted all to turn away from "the words of men" to "the acts of God  ." In substance he taught: Man proposes but God disposes. His teachings, translated into Hebrew, determined the philosophy of the Old Testament Book of Proverbs. Translated into Greek, they gave color to all subsequent Hellenic religious philosophy. The later Alexandrian philosopher, Philo, possessed a copy of the Book of Wisdom.

Amenemope functioned to conserve the ethics of evolution and the morals of revelation and in his writings passed them on both to the Hebrews and to the Greeks.   He was not the greatest of the religious teachers of this age, but he was the most influential in that he colored the subsequent thought of two vital links in the growth of Occidental civilization--the Hebrews, among whom evolved the acme of Occidental religious faith, and the Greeks, who developed pure philosophic thought to its greatest European heights. 

In the Book of Hebrew Proverbs, chapters fifteen, seventeen, twenty, and chapter twenty-two, verse seventeen, to chapter twenty-four, verse twenty-two,
Page 1047 are taken almost verbatim from   Amenemope's Book of Wisdom.  The first psalm of the Hebrew Book of Psalms was written by Amenemope and is the heart of the teachings of Ikhnaton.  web page   
and then some information about Iknanton

The teachings of Amenemope were slowly losing their hold on the Egyptian mind when, through the influence of an Egyptian Salemite physician, a woman of the royal family espoused the Melchizedek teachings. This woman prevailed upon her son, Ikhnaton, Pharaoh of Egypt, to accept these doctrines of One God.

and further in the link

Though the monotheistic ideal suffered with the passing of Ikhnaton, the idea of one God persisted in the minds of many groups.   The son-in-law of Ikhnaton went along with the priests, back to the worship of the old gods, changing his name to Tutankhamen.  The capital returned to Thebes, and the priests waxed fat upon the land, eventually gaining possession of one seventh of all Egypt;   and presently one of this same order of priests made bold to seize the crown.

and another

The glory of this great era of moral development and spiritual growth in the Nile valley was rapidly passing at about the time the national life of the Hebrews was beginning,  and consequent upon their sojourn in Egypt these Bedouins carried away much of these teachings and perpetuated many of Ikhnaton's doctrines in their racial religion.   web page   
sevens

Amenemope Book of Wisdom

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/6177/akhen.html     

an article

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2004/713/he1.htm   

and

http://www.phouka.com/pharaoh/pharaoh/dynasties/dyn21/04amenemope.html   

Here is information on Imhotep  however this dates Imhotep creator of the great pyramid.

Imhotep (sometimes spelled Immutef, Im-hotep, or Ii-em-Hotep, Egyptian ii-m-ḥtp *jā-im-ḥatāp) (2667 BC - 2648 BC) is the first architect and physician known by name in written history.
The dates seem to be out in regards to the Pole Star alignment as mentioned in the link regarding the Pole Star and the alignment of the Passageway by about 500 years. So now I'm really confused as we have dates 500 years apart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:10:58 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 06:08:28 am »

Here is UB link from the search of twenty thousand years

web page

It reveals a little

here is something that reveals something about the time  of the construction of the first tower of Babel

The dispersion of the Nodites was an immediate result of the internecine conflict over the tower of Babel.   This internal war greatly reduced the numbers of the purer Nodites and was in many ways responsible for their failure to establish a great pre-Adamic civilization. From this time on Nodite culture declined for over one hundred and twenty thousand years until it was upstepped by Adamic infusion.  But even in the times of Adam the Nodites were still an able people. Many of their mixed descendants were numbered among the Garden builders, and several of Van's group captains were Nodites. Some of the most capable minds serving on Adam's staff were of this race.   
So the first attempt of Babel began 120,000 years ago.  Because of the internal conflict the Nodites failed to create a pre Adamic civilisation.

It looks like the second construction of Babel began 12,000 years, 10,000BC

About twelve thousand years ago a second attempt to erect the tower of Babel was made . The mixed races of the Andites (Nodites and Adamites) undertook to raise a new temple on the ruins of the first structure, but there was not sufficient support for the enterprise; it fell of its own pretentious weight. This region was long known as the land of Babel.   

web page 
So the large circular foundations of Babel, of the coast of Iran is really the site of the first and second towers of Babel.

This is where Imhotep came from, either personaly throughout his childhood and migrated to Egypt or perhaps his previous family linage comes from Dilmun the land of the Andites.  The Egyptian used to call Dalamatia(Pre Dilmun) Dilmat.  sounds linke Dilmun.  The Egyptian priests gives the date of the destruction of Atlantis 10,000 years ago from 600BC.  I would say that is near the times of Babel in its second construction which failed and soon the city was lost to floods.  Also the sea levels rose by 20 meters between 12,000 - 10,000 years ago.

and then in around 8000 years they thought about trying Babel again.

These conquerors of Mesopotamia carried in their ranks many of the better Andite strains of the mixed northern races of Turkestan, including some of the Adamson stock. These less advanced but more vigorous tribes from the north quickly and willingly assimilated the residue of the civilization of Mesopotamia and presently developed into those mixed peoples found in the Euphrates valley at the beginning of historic annals.

They quickly revived many phases of the passing civilization of Mesopotamia, adopting the arts of the valley tribes and much of the culture of the Sumerians.   They even sought to build a third tower of Babel and later adopted the term as their national name.     web page 
Again, the sea levels rose 20 meters between 10,000-12,000 years ago but between 10,000-8,000 years ago the sea levels rose a further 20 metres again flooding scores of cities.

This only means more migrations of the Andites to Egypt.

However by around 6000BC the floods began to ease.

It was during the floodtimes that Susa so greatly prospered. The first and lower city was inundated so that the second or higher town succeeded the lower as the headquarters for the peculiar artcrafts of that day. With the later diminution of these floods, Ur became the center of the pottery industry. About seven thousand years ago Ur was on the Persian Gulf, the river deposits having since built up the land to its present limits. These settlements suffered less from the floods because of better controlling works and the widening mouths of the rivers.    web page 
However around the time of the Brilliant Egyptian Culture the Sumerian(Andite) culture disappeared. . 

About 2500 B.C. the Sumerians suffered severe reverses at the hands of the northern Suites and Guites. Lagash, the Sumerian capital built on flood mounds, fell. Erech held out for thirty years after the fall of Akkad. By the time of the establishment of the rule of Hammurabi the Sumerians had become absorbed into the ranks of the northern Semites, and the Mesopotamian Andites passed from the pages of history.
Now if Imhotep built the Great Pyramid according to the UB and where Imhotep was thought to live in around 2600BC according to the wikipedia, then Imhotep would of been an early refugee from the final dispersion of the Sumerians(andites) around 2500BC in Sumeria.

There must of been migrations of the Andites to Egypt due to conflict pre 2500BC.

Regarding the Pole Star and its alignment because there appears to be an around a 500 year discrepancy I was thinking would the Pole Star travel out of alignment by alot in 500 years and could that relate to the discrepancy of the 3 degrees out of alignment working on the 2149BC theory?? As Johnee raised regarding the 3 degrees.

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 06:12:35 am »

Here is a Seven part  series called the Great Pyramid.

I found it quite interesting.  It also gives you a Christian prospective in regards to the prophetical spects of the design of the passageways.

I found the whole series quite interesting and supports much of what we have been speaking about.

It appears the Great Pyramid is unlocking its secrets with respect to these times.

and another interesting video series

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 06:21:32 am »

I went to Dawn Moline thread and I noticed this

*The Sphinx is dated by geologist Robert Schoch (conservatively) to an era of 7,000 b.c. to possibly 11,000 b.c (era of Atlantis)

*The Pyramids of Giza reflect the alignment of the Orion constellation belt in the year 10,500 b.c. (Robert Bauvall)

That is quite possible to that the great pyramid could be alot older set to the alignment of Orion where a Pole star could be line up with a passageway.  It would be interesting to see the connection there and the passgeways.  Imagine the double connection there.  Where both Orion and the Pole star match all the passageways all lined up.  Wouldnt that be the unlocking of the secret.

for sure!

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 06:28:44 am »

The tower of Babel seems to be a circle in a triangle but also the following symbols can be found on the Block in the shaft in the great pyramid.

Anyway I tried to piece what seems to be a picture with perhaps a zodiac to the right of perhaps another smaller pryamid.

Here is the original

enlargement
http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/andite_script.jpg

and here is my handy work.

Further additions in the enlargement
http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/andite_script1.jpg

Perhaps someone else could try it and see what they come up with.

Im probably seeing things kinda turned into something else oh well!

Here is another view of the main Pryamid

Further additions in the enlargement
http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/andite_script2.jpg

Is there any connection somewhere??

I do see more things I see two pryamids and a semi circle next to the smaller pryamid.

I also wonder if this diagram is the key that leads to the right passageway.  The sloping passgeway to the North of the Pryamid.

all the best

sevens
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:32:00 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 08:09:03 am »

Hi Sevens,

Those "images" on Gantenbrink's Door are a bit fanciful, wouldn't you say?  In all fairness, we could find similar images in the clouds.  Why not concentrate on the Descending Passage?  It must point to something, but I don't think it has anything to do with the time period when the GP was built.  What purpose would that serve?

However, it could point to a future event or age.  Some people say this is when the fifth root race begins or maybe some age of enlightment when the Hall of Records will be discovered and man's purpose will be made clear.  The Descending Passage is a little less than four degrees shy of the Celestial North Pole, as I understand it.  Would any significant stars pass over that point during the precessional cycle?  Of course, it's possible that we don't have a complete understanding of the earth's wobble, which supposedly causes precession.  Also we have to take into account the proper motion of the stars.  And if we really want to suspend our disbelief, is it possible that the earth's axis could shift?

These are the questions I am pondering.

Tom

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: