Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:24:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

LEY LINES: WHO BUILT THEM AND WHY

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LEY LINES: WHO BUILT THEM AND WHY  (Read 9986 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 02:19:13 pm »

Well Wind,

You and I also seem to agree on what happened to Atlantis.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,480.0.html

BTW, Cayce also gives hints to this cause.  I'll try to find the reading.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 06:42:36 pm »

Smiley  Bianca is quite correct about the signs of the zodiac moving to the exact opposite, or six signs away.  What rose on the horizon at dawn in Egypt in 10,500 B.C. was the sign Leo, the Lion and the Sphinx, half man half Lion is the telltale clue there.
   Now what the Sphinx will witness in 2012 at dawn on the Winter Solstice is the sign Aquarius, which is man carrying water.  The symbol is well chosen and represents that the first step to building a civilization is to carry water to it, (ominously also the first step to RE-building a civilization). 
   But what we are leaving out is that the precession of the equinoxes takes 25,800 years, (not 12,500 years).

TAKEN FROM: http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

John Major Jenkins tells us this in his introduction:
"The eclipse is the path traveled by the sun, moon, and planets through the sky. Twelve constellations lie along the ecliptic, and the sun passes through all twelve during the course of one year. The ecliptic cross over the Milky Way at a 60 degree angle near the constellation Sagittarius. As such, it forms a cross with the Milky Way, and this cosmic cross was called the Sacred Tree by the ancient Maya. (The cross form was also known as the "crossroads."  Amazingly, the center of this cosmic cross, that is right where the ecliptic crosses over the Milky Way is exactly where the December solstice sun will be in A.D. 2012. This alignment occurs only once every 25,800 years.

The time we are referring to 10,500 B.C. was only the halfway point.  These ages are named in the Hindu religion.

TAKEN FROM: http://baharna.com/karma/yuga.htm

Sri Yukteswar
In the introduction to his book The Holy Science, Sri Yukteswar describes an interesting variant of the Hindu theory of ages. According to him,
...the sun, with its planets and their moons, takes some star for its dual and revolves around it in about 24,000 years of our earth-a celestial phenomenon which causes the backward movement of the equinoctial points around the zodiac. The sun also has another motion by which it revolves round a grand center called Vishnunabhi, which is the seat of the creative power, Brahma, the universal magnetism. Brahma regulates dharma, the mental virtue of the internal world.

So as to my theory of the signs of the Zodiac having corresponding points on the Earth, ( i.e. as above so below) Here is what the signs were positioned at 25,800 years ago in what would be  approximately 27, 800 B.C.

So as to your above question Wind:

Do you have any idea where the Pleiades would be at that time?

Give me a little more time to answer your question as to the Pleiades, Wind.

I really think we're on to something with this idea.  And it may well be a dire warning.  The ancients marked this particular point in a very great span of time.  And I don't think it was just some kind of Super Long Happy New Year Celebration.  This degree of construction on a Global scale, speaks of something big... something GLOBAL in it's scope.   Wink

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 06:23:17 pm by mdsungate » Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Wind

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 10:37:16 pm »

This degree of construction on a Global scale, speaks of something big... something GLOBAL in it's scope.

This is very true mdsungate  It must have been important enough for all the ancient nations to put aside their differences and prejudices and come together for one purpose.   I don’t think this would happen in our world today, I like to think that it would but I just don’t know.

Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2009, 05:38:23 pm »

Smiley  In answer to your question, WIND,  The Pleiades according to our science of astronomy and Wikipedia is as such:

TAKEN FROM:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_(star_cluster)

In astronomy, the Pleiades (Messier object 45) are an open star cluster in the constellation of Taurus. It is among the nearest star clusters. It is the cluster most obvious to the naked eye in the night sky. Pleiades has several meanings in different cultures and traditions.
The cluster is dominated by hot blue stars that have formed within the last 100 million years. Dust that forms a faint reflection nebulosity around the brightest stars was thought at first to be left over from the formation of the cluster (hence the alternate name Maia Nebula after the star Maia), but is now known to be an unrelated dust cloud in the interstellar medium that the stars are currently passing through. Astronomers estimate that the cluster will survive for about another 250 million years, after which it will disperse due to gravitational interactions with its galactic neighborhood

But as for astrology the Pleiades takes on a more ominous connotation.

TAKEN FROM:  http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/special_points.htm

Pleiades
The Pleiades are a group of seven fixed stars, all falling within a degree of one another at the very last degree of the sign Taurus. The leading star, also known as Alcyone is the first of seven sisters, one of whom is lost and invisible. Besides Alcyone, the stars are named Maia, Electra, Merope, Taygete, Celaeno, and Sterope. The group are often referred to as the weeping sisters for when this degree falls in conjunction with the rising degree, the Midheaven, or another significant point, tragedies ranging from blindness to disgrace and ruin or even violent death have been associated. Accidents to the face are particularly noted and the group of stars have a Moon – Mars connotation; never a completely comfortable association.   
Visually, the Pleiades was recognized to sit on the shoulder of the Bull in the constellation of Taurus.
It was once believed that the Pleiades was the central Sun of the universe and it took the names of the Central One or the Foundation Stone in other regions. Near the beginning of the new millennium, the Pleiades actually began to move into the sign of Gemini, so at this point the sisters are straddling the cusp from the end of Taurus to the start of Gemini. We'll be three quarters into the century before Alcyone reaches 1 degree of Gemini.
In my first book, Predicting Events with Astrology, there's a section in the final chapter devoted to the Pleiades, including the types of events associated with this degree when it becomes prominent in the Solar Return or the progressed horoscope. Best wishes, Celeste Teal

If we refer to my calculations of where the signs of the Zodiac correspond to the places on the Earth, the position of the Pleiades will be in 2012, (and was 25,800 years ago), at what would be the western shore of the Continent of Atlantis.  This is approximately where the Isle of Bimini is now.
   The cusps, (the dividing lines) of the signs of the Zodiac take on a special significance in astrology.  For instance, many movie stars are born on the cusp of two signs. So I find it very chilling that this ominous aspect of astrological prediction, which is normally located in the sign of Taurusis is now exactly on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini.  What exactly that means however is somewhat beyond my amateur astrological skills.  I did take some classes with Zoltan Mason, (a renowned astrologer).  He once told me that ”anyone can learn to do the math to predict a chart, but interpreting the chart is what separates the men from the boys.”  But having what is considered a “bad” aspect fall on a cusp would not be a good thing, even in my amateur estimation.   Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2009, 06:29:37 pm »

QUOTE:

”anyone can learn to do the math to predict a chart,"

Wanna bet?  LOL, LOL, LOL......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The cusps, (the dividing lines) of the signs of the Zodiac take on a special significance in astrology.  For instance, many movie stars are born on the cusp of two signs. So I find it very chilling that this ominous aspect of astrological prediction, which is normally located in the sign of Taurusis is now exactly on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini.  What exactly that means however is somewhat beyond my amateur astrological skills. "

I can see where having a planet - especially the sun - on the cusp would benefit an
actor/actress greatly (didn't know that, BTW).

If one is born on the cusp, one takes on some qualities of both planets.  My mother was
born at 29 of Scorpio and is a perfect example of both it and Sagittarius combined.
Keep in mind, the 'orb' is very limited - just a couple of degrees (if not ONE) each way.

So, going by 'personal astrology', we can apply the same to this situation, as we do in
the charts of cities, countries etc.

In the end, it may be just what Providence will be providing, should the 'prophecies'
prove correct:

All the qualities of Taurus (Earth) and Gemini (Air)

I find it very encouraging.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 06:31:47 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2009, 08:27:45 pm »

Smiley  You’re absolutely correct in regard to the cusps taking on qualities of both of the signs, “B” For personalities it’s an alluring quality.  But you reminded me of the four elements in your last post:

“All the qualities of Taurus (Earth) and Gemini (Air)”

The Mayan prediction is that the forth world will end in great (earth) quakes, and impacts with celestial objects from the sky, (Air), ala Taurus and Gemini. 

That same point 12,500 years ago put the Pleiades on the cusp of Scorpio (Water) and Sagittarius (fire). This might well fit the sinking of Atlantis from volcanic eruptions, (fire) into the ocean, (water), LOL.

Not to worry immediately though.  This alignment has a huge plus or minus to it.  It actually started in 1980 and goes well beyond 2016, perhaps by 300 years.  No one really knows when this age ends. And the Mayans don't have the best track record of prediction.  They thought the conquistadors where the great white teachers come to save them.  So much for their predictions, LOL.

My theory about the signs of the zodiac having corresponding places on earth, needs some testing though.  Google maps could provide the same kind of proof as it has for the 13th power point has in Canada. 

If my theory is correct, than the pyramids in Central America/Mexico should be laid out in the same pattern as the constellation Capricorn.
Can anyone use their powers of internet surfing to post a Capricorn star map to help us look?   (You’re soooo good at this “B”, LOL).   Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2009, 09:58:26 pm »

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 10:02:04 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2009, 09:58:56 pm »

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 10:08:46 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2009, 10:32:30 pm »

QUOTE:

"The Mayan prediction is that the forth world will end in great (earth) quakes, and impacts with celestial objects from the sky, (Air), ala Taurus and Gemini. 

That same point 12,500 years ago put the Pleiades on the cusp of Scorpio (Water) and Sagittarius (fire). This might well fit the sinking of Atlantis from volcanic eruptions, (fire) into the ocean, (water), LOL. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all fine and good, Sungate.  But it is URANUS that brings earthquakes (and a host of other
SUDDEN disasters - including from the sky- Uranus is lord of Astrology/Astronomy), so there would
have to be a transit of this planet to cause the above.  Uranus also rules the 'atomic bomb'......

Uranus is currently about 20deg of Pisces.  I don't have my multi-year ephemeris handy, so I'll take
a wild guess that in 2012 Uranus would be at about the beginning of Aries in square to Pluto in
Capricorn and, welllllll......there's your problem right there!

TAKE YOUR PICK:

NUCLEAR/ATOMIC EXPLOSION OR EARTHQUAKES OR BOTH............

From all indications, BOTH scenarios are quite likely........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Others have tried and failed. 

YOU finally got it out of me, Sungate!!!

Still, I insist, as I said privately, that the brunt of whatever is to come will be the worst in the
Pacific Rim, probably and likely the Mexican (Mayan) Pacific area too....
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2009, 04:26:01 pm »

Smiley  Quote from Bianca:

I'll take
a wild guess that in 2012 Uranus would be at about the beginning of Aries in square to Pluto in
Capricorn and, welllllll......there's your problem right there!

TAKE YOUR PICK:

NUCLEAR/ATOMIC EXPLOSION OR EARTHQUAKES OR BOTH............

From all indications, BOTH scenarios are quite likely........

Uranus in Aries, (home sign of Mars, god of war), square to Pluto in Capricorn…. Hmmm, that really doesn’t sound very promising, LOL.

But people have been looking for the “End of Times” for 2000 years now.  Charles Berlitz wrote a book called “1999” and it had all the prophesies about that date, which came and went with no avail. Nostradamus had even specified May 1999 in one of his rare quatrains that mention a date.  Again, nothing happened then.  So now we’ve put it off until 2012. 

John Major Jenkins has written an awful lot about this
Galactic alignment.

TAKEN FROM: http://www.alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

WHAT IS THE GALACTIC ALIGNMENT?
By John Major Jenkins
It is important to define what the Galactic Alignment is in precise astronomical terms. (See the Glossary below for terms.)
The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.
Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator (see diagram below).
The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997).
Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012."
This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.

I take notice that even he calls it “era-2012” and his book “Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 doesn’t come to a catastrophic conclusion.  He also suggests that this may be sort of a time of rebirth, (ala the dawning of the Age of Aquarius). 

Personally I think 2012 will come and go without any event, as did 1999.  But if anything does happen, I think it will be a Pole Shift.  The only thing is that I believe our science has it all wrong.  The poles will most likely catch up with where the magnetic poles are now headed, and that is into Siberia.  Science thinks a pole shift would devastate the planet. I totally disagree.  They think the costal cities will flood.  Again I disagree.  Water freezes faster than it melts.  The North Pole will begin to melt, yes but not instantly. Even if it were to wind up on the Equator, it would take centuries to do that.  After all it’s a pretty big piece of ice, LOL.

Antarctica would also begin to melt, but again slowly.  At the same time the South Pole would end up over an Ocean area.  That area would freeze very quickly, and that wouldn’t take centuries.  Meanwhile the water evaporating in the current ice masses of the current displaced poles would begin to fall a precipitation in Siberia, which would become glacial, (as if it weren’t cold enough there already). 

Here’s the real problem:  China and Japan and Russia would become too cold a climate to support such large populations, causing mass migrations.  That kind of migration is bound to lead to wars. 

And the perhaps larger problem:  Eventually the shifting of the subterranean magma would cause a shift in the pressure on the land masses.  This would lead to earthquakes, and perhaps even the rise and fall of land masses.  But it wouldn’t be instantaneous.  It takes time for pressure to crack through miles of rock strata.  Once it does break through, things happen quickly. 

So IF there’s a pole shift, then I’m not sure where I’m going to hide, but I know I’ll be making plans to find somewhere safe for my family and myself, LOL.

P.S.  I’ll change the pro’s to pre’s, LOL.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2009, 01:41:09 am »

mdSungate I just found this video, I thought that you might find it interesting.

Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2009, 08:58:06 pm »

Smiley   Thanks Windm it looks like my kind of video, LOL. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2009, 06:32:20 am »

Interesting....
I live in PA and I can probably contribute tons to this.
I have two friends that are masonic and have shared a few thoughts with me from time to time when certain subjects arise.

Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2009, 05:33:38 pm »

Smiley  Hey HereForNow.  Contribute away.  This is my very favorite subject.   Masons you say?  How high a degree?  Of course lots of conspiracy theorists attribute everything sinister to them.  But I’ve heard one of them on a History Channel show quip, “We can’t even agree what to have at lunch, let alone design some kind of plot”, LOL. 

Apparently though, in the upper ranks, they’ve preserved knowledge about the ley lines from a former time in history.  Say we lived in Honesdale, PA for three years.  Where in PA?  Aren’t you more west PA?
 Wink
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2009, 05:40:51 pm »

Erie- Mistake near a lake.
LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up