Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:30:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The ancient places and the Urantia Book

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ancient places and the Urantia Book  (Read 5587 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: February 17, 2007, 12:46:20 am »

Hi my name is Sevens

Im new here and I think this forum is quite diverse, im glad there is a Urantia Book section.

Ive been studying the UB for a while and since I first read it has continued to amaze me. The areas of the UB that interest me are the ancient places in the UB like 1st Eden, Dalamatia, Dilmun and Babel. In 2003 I started a search for Eden in the books of religion like the Bible, The Book of Enoch, the Book of Adam and Eve and many writings. I am Also interested in the Atlantis story and its reflections of Eden of Cyprus.

In many of the books I searched through I could see reflections of Eden and upon discovery I would release it on http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com , as it happened. However it was only 2 years ago that I started releasing this on the net on the run.

In the following is a repost of information that relates to Dalamatia

In the following is a release of discovery working with the Urantia Book, the Bible and Sumerian texts.

The following picture is the foundations of the lost city of Dalamatia discovered submerged in the Northern Persian Gulf between close to Iraq and Iran.

The information that led me to this ancient place was primarily the Urantia Book and the Bible. I feel the Bible has reflections to these ancient places with there description of the nephilim and Nod. Nod or the Nodites come from Dilmun which they built. The Tower of Babel which was there shrine and was located in Dilmun itself. The myths of Dilmun are all about the first home of the Gods which came from Dalamatia.

NASA Worldwind software was used.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/overview_600.jpg

Here is another image
http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/dalamatia.jpg

More pictures and information can be found in the following link.
http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/index.html

The references I used that led me to the place on September 16-17th around 12.00 midnight.

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=dalamatia&submit=Submit
line 62: The headquarters of the Planetary Prince on Urantia was typical of such stations on a young and developing sphere. The nucleus of the Prince's settlement was a very simple but beautiful city, enclosed within a wall forty feet high. This world center of culture was named Dalamatia in honor of Daligastia.

line 110: 4. The faculty on dissemination and conservation of knowledge. This group organized and directed the purely educational endeavors of those early ages. It was presided over by Fad. The educational methods of Fad consisted in supervision of employment accompanied by instruction in improved methods of labor. Fad formulated the first alphabet and introduced a writing system. This alphabet contained twenty-five characters. For writing material these early peoples utilized tree barks, clay tablets, stone slabs, a form of parchment made of hammered hides, and a crude form of paperlike material made from wasps' nests.

The headquarters of the Planetary Prince on Urantia was typical of such stations on a young and developing sphere. The nucleus of the Prince's settlement was a very simple but beautiful city, enclosed within a wall forty feet high. This world center of culture was named Dalamatia in honor of Daligastia.

The city was laid out in ten subdivisions with the headquarters mansions of the ten councils of the corporeal staff situated at the centers of these subdivisions. Centermost in the city was the temple of the unseen Father. The administrative headquarters of the Prince and his associates was arranged in twelve chambers immediately grouped about the temple itself.

The buildings of Dalamatia were all one story except the council headquarters, which were two stories, and the central temple of the Father of all, which was small but three stories in height.

The city represented the best practices of those early days in building material--brick. Very little stone or wood was used. Home building and village architecture among the surrounding peoples were greatly improved by the Dalamatian example.

UB "Persian" word search
http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=persian&submit=Submit

The remnants of this, one of the oldest civilizations, are to be found in these regions of Mesopotamia and to the northeast and northwest. But still older vestiges of the days of Dalamatia exist under the waters of the Persian Gulf, and the first Eden lies submerged under the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea.

The elaborate records left by the Sumerians describe the site of a remarkable settlement which was located on the Persian Gulf near the earlier city of Dilmun. The Egyptians called this city of ancient glory Dilmat, while the later Adamized Sumerians confused both the first and second Nodite cities with Dalamatia and called all three Dilmun. And already have archaeologists found these ancient Sumerian clay tablets which tell of this earthly paradise "where the Gods first blessed mankind with the example of civilized and cultured life." And these tablets, descriptive of Dilmun, the paradise of men and God, are now silently resting on the dusty shelves of many museums

line 134: The remnants of this, one of the oldest civilizations, are to be found in these regions of Mesopotamia and to the northeast and northwest. But still older vestiges of the days of Dalamatia exist under the waters of the Persian Gulf, and the first Eden lies submerged under the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea.

in the following is the thread that led me to search for Dalamatia. I was debating with someone about Malta when I read the Latitude 28 and realised that could be reference to Dalamatia, following the hunch I searched for it in the Persian Gulf. At first I began at Bahrain and found nothing then I had a feeling to look north which I did and discovered it.

Here some pictures on Lixus in Morocco, the outpost of the very early Andite influence. It could give clues to the Early Andite expansion in Morocco. The stone work seems to be similar to the stone work of the Andites. Even though the Romans reshaped the early ruins for there own purposes.

Know this culture also spread into Europe to Spain, Switzerland and Italy and is evident in the region of the circles.

These are the clues.

The first King of Atlantis was Urania, Sounds very close the Uran, Urantia, Ur. Again from the east moving west. Note the religion of the circle spread throughout all of Europe, You could say it was revival was akin to sun and moon worship.

http://www.atlantisquest.com/Archeology.html

Here is another view of the ancient Andote Blocks like in Baalbek

The Cyclopean Wall at Lixus on the River Lucus, near Larache in Spanish Morocco. [/list]
    http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/129cyclopean.html

and another mark of the Andites.

Here is a little something stumbled across, I wonder if its a clue to Dalamantia looking at the latitude (this was the point realisation to look for Dalamatia)

INDIA’S ATLANTIS:

In Hindu legends an island of gods was destroyed during a war between the gods and the Asuras (giant people). Which is very similar to the greek myth of the gods Vs the Titans.

Vishnu Purana (2000 B.C.), a sanskrit text, speaks of Atala, the "White Island," which speaks of its geographically location, which when translated is roughly 24-28 degrees North latitude. There is no longitude translation.

Mahabharata tells of a horrendous war that sunk Atala. It is also called the White Island in this text. It describes it as an "island of great splendour" in the western ocean. It is also describes Tripura, a circular shaped capital city, which was destroyed by being “burnt until it sank into the ocean”. [/list][/list]

The Latitude seems to fall in the Bahrain area.

Another piece of the puzzle and the Persian Gulf is the Sea to the West.

Anyway I hope you find it interesting and I hope the above gives you an insight of how the fragments threads of truth can lead you the most wonderous places.

Job28: 26 When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder: 27 Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out

Amos 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and ]close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

Isaiah58:11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. 12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, ]The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Isaiah 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

Jesus papers of the Essenes

The paths are seven
      Through the Infinite Garden

In the following is an earlier interpretation of 1stEden but could apply to these places in extension.

JOB 38:10 And brake up for it my decreed place, (Broke up his decreed place 1st Garden of Eden, the garden land) and set bars and doors, (And flooded it and shut it down) Its a description of the Eastern Mediterranean deluge.

11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed? (This tells that the submerged garden land must be close to eastern shoreline at the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, the fullest extent of the deluge. Lebanese coast.)

12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; Angels are instructed to know these places as its to be used for the future. Its the seal!

13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? These places are connected to judgement and have been preserved for today.

14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment. Eden and the other ancient foundations are the seal of the mystery, the Sevenfold mystery. The angles standby like a garment or the seal is like a garment.

15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken. All this reserved for judgment. These places are preserved for the transition and for the correction of our knowledge which includes religion and science. Everything!!!

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/job38.htm#house

and

The Egyptian Book of the Dead

And thou shalt say: I have come, I have advanced hastily. I cast light upon his (the deceased's) footsteps. I am hidden, but I cast light upon his hidden place.

and

Job 38:19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? (referring to 1stEden or it could refer to Dalamatia and what it represents physically and spiritually referring to its associated knowledge The Urantia Book, The Bible and other books.) and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

and

Job 28: 11 He bindeth the floods from overflowing; (filled basin of Mediterranean) and the thing that is hid bringeth he forth to light.

JOB 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; (reference to Eden or Dalamatia, where ark of his testament exist. the cornerstone of our ancient past. Dalamatia was the first cornerstone where the Sons of Gods lived.)

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
      Could be a subtle reference to Dalamatia where the Sons of God did live in harmony

Isaiah 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: (righteousness and uprightness is measuring line of judgement.) and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
      Thats right the truth(water) revealed through the Hidden places, the foundations will change everything and sweep away error, all error.

The "Ark of his Testament" could be a tablet containing the 7 commandments or a tablet containing one of the seven commandments discovered on one of these sites.

"the test of everything"

Well I hope that was interesting. Always remember that this research is on the run and does evolve.

If your interested in a lively debate about the places on a End time Christian forum be my guest.

Personally I know there is a pathway to this faith and its obvious but you would be surprised of what some say. I must admit I myself can be corrected to! But check it out, its interesting.

http://www.thendtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9476#9476]

As you will see I declared a test of Everything concerning the verification of these places. Its is interesting the response!

the best everyone
      sevens
      « Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 12:33:01 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sevens

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 12:56:13 am »

I also feel that these places could be directly related to major change of all levels of knowledge.  Some Chrsitians call it judgment day.  I find many clues in some books that are like literal directions.

In light of this I would suggest bible scholars to examine the book for themselves, there is much more to this book which I believe is connected to the new book also its important to examine without bias or a preconcieved position.  I feel by connecting the parallels in both books widen and fills the gaps in the end times scenario with uncanny accuracy and precision which can be reflected in the bible..

Its like with Revelation:11 to me it almost sounds like it relates to the expedition where directions are given for the direction of the ROV in relation to the artifact of discovery that changes things I feel it could be a tablet with writing. Perhaps...maybe!!  Its just speculation.

These are almost like directions of where to look.  But hey its only specualtion.

Revelation:11 1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

reed like unto a rod:   a reed, like a life line that is connected to a R.O.V, the rod, the measuring stick measuring the temple.
      measure the temple of God, and the altar: Measure the temple, around the altar area there should be spring outlets close by and canals close by.
      But the court which is without the temple leave out,[1] and measure it not;   leave out the courtyard there's nothing of value there.  Whilst fascinating its probably to damaged.
      the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.  We are talking about a holy city in the past

and in then in the same chapter you have the actual discovery.  Whilst it speaks of the temple of God in Heaven, these places are also temples of God on Earth.  By the opening of the temple in heaven can also parallel to the 1stEden and to other place discoveries.

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

the temple of God was opened in heaven: The actual temple on the Acropolis Hill of Eden or in the other ancient places was studied and its mystery was opened.  Its a conjoint effort of Heaven and Earth, The temple in heaven and the original temple on Earth.
      there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: Near the Altar there was discovered "The Ark of his testament" The Evidence possibly!, the proof, yeah!!.  The discovery activating the seal in the temple and as a response heaven activates and responds as described in the following.
      there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. Heaven responds to the discovery with all kinds of things like a response.  There must come a point in time within discovery when heaven and Earth connect in fullness in perhaps a significant find.  I would think the 7 commandments would be an appropiate point of full connection.  Its is the first law and end with the discovery of it, the beginning and end!

also remember this regarding the thunder and lightning

Job28: 26 When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder: 27 Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out

Anyway there just some literal interpretations I thought that could be attached to the foundations of the ancient places of which God will raise.  I believe this is happening today in the multiple ancient submerged places and indicates that we are in possibly a process of change and correction within the Seventh Mystery, the Sevenfold mystery.

In the fragment  Revelations 14 could also be a clue even though time sequence.  Im just focusing on thunder, voices and lightning.

Revelations 14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. 15 And the  seventh angel  sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.  16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18

However if this the truth revealing the nations wont be happy

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Then when the call is made you have

10And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried,

seven thunders uttered their voices.4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. 5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

I still maintain the foundations are connected to the Seventh/Sevenfold Mystery.

I believe the Ark of his Testament is the discovery of the Seven Commands in Dalamatia!

Just some thoughts.

all the best
      sevens
      « Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 01:02:21 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Majeston

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 06:36:57 am »

INDIA’S ATLANTIS:

In Hindu legends an island of gods was destroyed during a war between the gods and the Asuras (giant people). Which is very similar to the greek myth of the gods Vs the Titans.

Vishnu Purana (2000 B.C.), a sanskrit text, speaks of Atala, the "White Island," which speaks of its geographically location, which when translated is roughly 24-28 degrees North latitude. There is no longitude translation.

Mahabharata tells of a horrendous war that sunk Atala. It is also called the White Island in this text. It describes it as an "island of great splendour" in the western ocean. It is also describes Tripura, a circular shaped capital city, which was destroyed by being “burnt until it sank into the ocean”.

The Latitude seems to fall in the Bahrain area.

Hi Sevens,
      I don't recall that the prince's city was under attack and burned.  I only recall that it sank;  unlike Eden which was burned and also submerged.
      I don't know about your lattitude and absent longitude stuff but I don't think these guys would be using our lat/long measurements.  For one thing they are based on the scope of the whole Earth aren't they?
      Seems to me the Indian Atlantis might actually be Eden and not Dalimatia or Dilmun.
      « Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 06:42:05 am by Majeston » Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
      Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
      Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
      sevens

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 12:03:28 pm »

Hi Majeston

No worries Im assuming Eden of Cyprus, Dalamatia, Dlimun and Babel in Dilmun Northern - North Eastern Persian Gulf.  There seem to be anomalies that reflect the UB info.  Dalamatia as far as I know was in war and was damaged but a tidal wave apparently submerged the place according the UB.

Anyway have a look with the NASA worldwind.

With the latitude stuff I agree how did they get that in that time.  Im not sure!!  What I was showing was the journey in how I got to Dalamatia in Discovery.  However it has to be verfied by expeditions and analysis although that may be difficult considering all the tensions.  The post where I was led to Dalamatia was during a debate and when I saw the Tipura info I thought straightaway of Dalamatia.  Eden, Dalamatia where both home of the Gods at some stage of history and was connected to the tree of life.

I thought it was interesting though how a book and pieces of knowledge can led to the most mysterious things, thats if it can be proven.  If proven wow!  How impressive is the ub and all the other books that have fragments of these places.

Much more research has to be done Im only creating threads for further research and connection but if its correct it could be part of the great mystery in my view.

see what happens eh!

All the best

sevens

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 12:31:52 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Artemis
      Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 05:57:46 am »

sevens, did you ever see this?  It might have something to do with Robert Sarmast's work:

Flints give Cyprus oldest seafaring link in Med
      By Leo Leonidou

TWO ANCIENT campsites on the coast of Cyprus, found this year by archaeologists, may be the earliest evidence of long-distance, open-water seafaring in the Mediterranean, undermining beliefs that ancient mariners never ventured into open seas.

According to yesterday’s New York Times, a preliminary analysis of the findings, including an abundance of crude stone tools, suggests that people in small boats from what is present-day Syria and Turkey paid seasonal visits to the island of Cyprus possibly as early as 12,000 years ago.

These were daring voyages of at least 50 miles each way, often twice as far, at a time when Cyprus had no permanent inhabitants and sailors who ventured out to sea usually made a point of staying within sight of land. The lure of better fishing waters may have drawn the seafarers to the island, where they fished offshore by day and made camp on the high ground above beaches now favoured by tourists.

Flints, unlike anything found in the geological make-up of Cyprus, and more than 1,000 years older than the timing of the first permanent settlers to the island, were found at the sites.
      "If this is verified this would be the earliest evidence of seafaring in the East Mediterranean," said Pavlos Flourentzos, director of Cyprus' department of antiquities.

Fragments were found at sites on the southeast and west of the island by Albert J. Ammerman, an archaeologist at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York.

The site on the southeast is a hilly outcrop overlooking Nissi Beach, one of the most popular beaches on the island. "Its a rock where they now do bungee jumping," Flourentzos
      told Reuters. The other site is at Aspros, in the Paphos region.

The disclosures were contained in an archaeological paper Ammerman recently released at a conference in Philadelphia in the United States.

"They have yielded good evidence for the earliest voyaging in the Mediterranean and for the increased mobility of people at the end of the ice age and the beginning of agriculture,"
      Ammerman was quoted as saying in the US daily.

The archaeologist was assisted by Carole McCartney, a research fellow with the University of Cyprus, who has studied the flints and stone tools. Speaking to the Cyprus Mail yesterday McCartney said these discoveries could mean that Cyprus was the first island colonised in the Mediterranean.

“We’re currently in a new chapter of understanding the colonisation of the island and these discoveries are sure to help us.”

Ammerman said the geology and the types of tools led his team to estimate that the seafarers from the mainland were camping in Cyprus sometime around 9,000 to 10,000BC. They stayed for a few nights each season, at most a few weeks, and returned to the mainland. The archaeologists inferred the seasonal nature of the visits because the sites were on the coasts, with no sign of a human presence inland.

"These were not colonisers," Ammerman said of these camping seafarers. "There was no island society as such, no native people yet, and these visitors had a very limited existence."
      Cyprus’ earliest inhabitants dated from the 9th millennium BC are believed to be from the land mass which now rings it to the north and east.

Copyright © Cyprus Mail 2007

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/news/main.php?id=22960&cat_id=1
      Report Spam   Logged
      sevens

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 06:36:52 am »

Hi Artemis

Wow  I really enjoyed the article.  Any archaelogical news that comes from Cyprus Im always interested in.  I really enjoyed the article thanks.

Hey about my beginning posts.  Maybe I was a bit to biblical but Im sort off locked in battle in an endtime site and Im focused on Biblical scriptures to see if it reflects what I sense about these places.

However Im quite happy post up recent Biblical finds about the foundation of the ancients.  If you like and see what else is there.  If its helpful!

It might be a different perspective and be intruiging in many ways.  However I am no way into the full on   judgment doctrine of people on a personal level and all that stuff.  But I do feel there are fragments which relate to ancient places and change of what I think is knowledge and understanding on all levels.

The thing that I am really interested in is the discovery of the Seven commands.

I really want to find the tablets with the commands on them..That to me would be the worldwide witness of the UB and all the other books of religion.  Anyway regardless all the these books I feel are pathways to the same foundations of the ancients.

Wouldnt that be so intruiging and we know the language by knowing, the Fathers way in the ub all we to do is find the Seven commands and we could decipher the first language.  That would be something else and would be good thing.

all the best
      sevens
      « Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 08:40:42 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Sarah
      Administrator
      Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 11:56:01 pm »

Hello sevens,

Have any pictures been taken of the submerged city in the gulf?

Also, I am very impressed with the large cyclopean blocks of the Andites as seen in Lixus and Baalbek.  Does the Urantia Book make specific note anywhere of this type or architecture? It has been awhile since I read it.

Wonderful work you have put into all of this.

All the best,

Sarah
      Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
      Qoais
      Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 04:43:22 pm »

Hi Sevens
      Wondered where you got to!!

When we discussed Dalamatia before, I reminded you that in the UB it says that the gulf extended farther inland in those days.  Therefore, Dalamatia wouldn't be under water, but under the soil.  The city was under seige for 50 years I believe, and it did sink.  But, the waters then were farther inland, and the land has encroached on the sea, and pushed the sea back. Therefore, the city can't be in the waters now.
      Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
      Qoais
      Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 05:09:46 pm »

For those of you who have read the UB, I think you're going to be kind of stunned that there are others out there a whole lot smarter (thank goodness) than we are about what the UB is trying to say:  Read this and see what you think:

The Central Race resides in the most primeval galaxies nearest the centermost part of the universe. According to Corteum cosmology, the structure of the universe is segmented into seven superuniverses that each revolve around a central universe. The central universe is the material home of First Source or the Creator. According to the Corteum, in order to govern the material universe, First Source must inhabit materiality and function in the material universe. The central universe is the material home of First Source and is eternal. It's surrounded by dark gravity bodies that make it essentially invisible even to those galaxies that lie closest to its periphery.

The Corteum teach that the central universe is stationary and eternal, while the seven superuniverses are creations of time and revolve around the central universe in a counterclockwise rotation. Surrounding these seven superuniverses is "outer" or peripheral space, which is non-physical elementals consisting of non-baryonic matter or antimatter, which rotates around the seven superuniverses in a clockwise rotation. This vast outer space is expansion room for the superuniverses to expand into. The known universe that your astronomers see is mostly a small fragment of our superuniverse and the expansion space at its outermost periphery. Hubble-based astronomy extrapolates, based on a fractional field of view, that there are 50 billion galaxies in our superuniverse, each containing over 100 billion stars. However, most astronomers remain convinced that our universe is singular. It is not -- according to the Corteum."
      "On the fringe of the central universe resides the Central Race, which contain the original human DNA template of creation. However, they are such an ancient race that they appear to us as Gods, when indeed they represent our future selves. Time and space are the only variables of distinction. The Central Race is known to some as the creator gods who developed the primal template of the human species and then, working in conjunction with the Life Carriers, seeded the galaxies as the universes expanded. Each of the seven superuniverses has a distinctive purpose and relationship with the central universe via the Central Race based on how the Central Race experimented with the DNA to achieve distinct, but compatible physical embodiments to be soul carriers.
      Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
      Majeston

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 07:16:23 pm »

Qoais,

Since the Urantia papers were published in 1955 there have been hundreds

of people if not thousands who have tried to capitalize on the material in

one way or another;  whether it be in movies;  books;  channelers or cult leaders.

Wingmakers,  which your little excerpt is from is simply another one of many

although it seems on the surface more developed than many of it's contemporaries.

Try not to be fooled by the copycats.

You can find the Urantia themes in many places now they are called "memes"

You can find it in many bands;  Greatful Dead;  Spirit;  Pato Banton;  Moody Blues

etc,  The original Star Trek was based on the Urantia Papers information;  Gene Roddenberry

was a great lover of the information.  You can see the information in parts of Stargate;  you

see it in many Art Works as well as Archaeological pursuits;  Physics;  Astronomy;  Biology

and most every other scientific discipline on Urantia.  There must be at least 50 books written

based on the material whether it be fact or fiction.

The use of the material will only increase.

The reason it is so prolific is because it is not only true but because it is such a quantum

leap ahead of everything else before it.  It is a revelation to the planet,  a gift from our

brothers and sisters and parents.

The Urantia papers lights a fire in your soul.  It was meant to.  It gets peoples creative

juices flowing.  It was meant to.

Some people want to share it,  some people want to profit by it;  some people want to destroy it.

Some people just simply love it.

From Wingmakers website......

Question 4 – After this someone asked why there was so much Urantia material in the WingMakers material. I answered that some of the cosmology fit in, but that, to paraphrase myself, “James mixes in material from various sources. For instance, Chakobsa is from Frank Herbert’s Dune.” I am curious about this myself and admit that the Urantia book does not resonate well with me. Parts of it are quite fascinating and other parts are narrow-minded and simplistic. For instance, with all due respect, although I generally understand the concept of the seven superuniverses and Grand Universe, etc., the diagram and explanations seem almost childish. For instance, most who have studied A Treatise on Cosmic Fire will consider the WM cosmology as expressed in terms of the Urantia model to be inferior by comparison. I am not saying that I or they fully understand TCF, but that the vision which it communicates is far more sophisticated than the simple presentation to date of the WM concept based at least partially on Urantia.

Answer 4 – This is an interesting topic. First, your assumption that the WingMakers’ Materials are based on The Urantia Book is not accurate.

Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book. I hold to the opinion that the works of AAB do not compare to The Urantia Book or Liminal Cosmogony in terms of its presentation of the cosmological structure of the physical universe.

A Treatise on Cosmic Fire is more concerned with the macrocosm and microcosm definitions as they pertain to a narrow field of view of the multiverse. Its insight and resulting presentation of the cosmological structure of the Grand Universe is unsubstantial, and its prolific use of the Eastern esoteric terminology provides a barrier to the Western mind, something that The Urantia Book does not. This is not a criticism of Cosmic Fire, but it is one of the reasons that the readership of The Urantia Book is more widespread than A Treatise on Cosmic Fire.

With regard to the simplistic approach to cosmology as contained in the current WingMakers’ Material, this is done for several reasons. First it is not the purpose of these materials to teach the cosmology of the physical Grand Universe or the subtle fields of vibration known as the multiverse or multi-dimensional reality. There are books yet to come that will do this. The WingMakers’ Material is designed to inspire newly incarnated personalities to their earthly purpose – the discovery of the Grand Portal. It is one of many works that will have this impact. It is a signpost, not an encyclopedia of knowledge. It is a catalyst, not an expository of spiritual or cosmological information.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 07:23:15 pm by Majeston » Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
      Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
      Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
      sevens

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 07:28:13 pm »

No worries Majeston.

I simply am impressed with the Urantia and I enjoy the adventure and I dont mind giving away.  Least I do that rather than hiding the book away.  I think the more people get thier creative juices around the UB and other evidence the better for sure.

You know the journey right from the very beginning and the motive.  If it elvoves in the way of a presentation that uplifts truth well so be it.  The churches should be doing this and all the other people who associate with the UB.

Anyway Qoais

I know the reference you referring to and I believe the UB is talking about a very ancient coastline of the Persian but let me remind you that 15,000 years ago the Persian Gulf was virtualy empty with rivers, lakes, and lagoons.  The areas of deep water was around the North Eastern Persian Gulf near the ancient river headwaters

Here is a recent post I did on Dalamatia with pictures but Im not going to debate until cows home. No in circle debates on this the information it can be seen and read about.

Hi

Here some more research on Dalamatia.

St Ephraim

The tower that the many builded, in mystery looked for One, who coming down would build on earth a tower that lifts up to Heaven.

and

http://reluctant-messenger.com/2enoch01-68.htm

Enoch Chapter 8

4 Its root is in the garden at the earth’s end.

5And paradise is between corruptibility and incorruptibility.

6 And two springs come out which send forth honey and milk, and their springs send forth oil and wine, and they separate into four parts, and go round with quiet course, and go down into the (the canals, wall)PARADISE OF EDEN, between corruptibility and incorruptibility.

The two springs I believe is Dalamatia and 1st Eden of which are the ancient places of the first and second epoch of which both Epochs met with failure. The Springs "which send forth honey and milk" which means truth and knowledge spread the knowledge of truth through there spiritual linage to other centers throughout the world.

Overtime the knowledge comes back to itself through a conjunction as in the harmonization of all the books and the physical discovery of the origins, through books. The knowledge was placed in the books over the timeline of history in all cultures only to arise now. Note PARADISE OF EDEN. One might think that is the one place but interestingly it could be the names of the 2 springs or the two foundations of the first and second epoch? Paradise (Dalamatia) Eden (1stEden)?? Dilmun is a reflection of the Nodite race but in latter times it was inhabited by the Andites/Atlanteans who were both Adamite and Nodite = The Andites. After the destruction of Dilmun between 12,000 - 8000 years ago (rising sea levels) they migrated to Egypt and continued there civilisation. The last dispersal of the Andites was around 6000BC and there descendants were responsible for the construction of the great pyramid.

The places were the connection between heaven and Earth, the places of corruptibility and incorruptibility met thier failure in 2 defaults. The Default in Dalamatia, the fall of the Sons of God which gave birth to the Nodite races who lived to the east of 2nd Eden. Iran! and the default of Adam and Eve in the 1st Garden of Eden submerged of the coast of Cyprus.

But in today's timeline we are being led back to the original places of mankind began.

Its just makes sense and in my mind I believe this has the backing of Paradise.

Dalamatia

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/overview.jpg
      "2. Pre-Sumerians and other Nodites.There were also present in Mesopotamia, near the mouth of the rivers, remnants of the ancient culture of the days of Dalamatia. With the passing millenniums, this group became thoroughly admixed with the Adamites to the north, but they never entirely lost their Nodite traditions. Various other Nodite groups that had settled in the Levant were, in general, absorbed by the later expanding violet race."

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/index.html

This is the clue to the location "2. Pre-Sumerians and other Nodites.There were also present in Mesopotamia, near the mouth of the rivers, remnants of the ancient culture of the days of Dalamatia. " to the location of the above picture.

And here is the overview of "remnants of the ancient culture of the days of Dalamatia" very close or "near the mouth of the rivers"

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/overview_sofar.jpg

Highlighted below are the Charcteristics of the city as described in the UB that I was looking for.  I found exactly what I was looking for, the City which was found in exactly where the city is suppossed to be as described beforehand!.

The headquarters of the Planetary Prince on Urantia was typical of such stations on a young and developing sphere. The nucleus of the Prince's settlement was a very simple but beautiful city, enclosed within a wall forty feet high. This world center of culture was named Dalamatia in honor of Daligastia.

The city was laid out in ten subdivisions with the headquarters mansions of the ten councils of the corporeal staff situated at the centers of these subdivisions. Centermost in the city was the temple of the unseen Father. The administrative headquarters of the Prince and his associates was arranged in twelve chambers immediately grouped about the temple itself.

The buildings of Dalamatia were all one story except the council headquarters, which were two stories, and the central temple of the Father of all, which was small but three stories in height.

Here is a view of the possible 12 chambers that surrounded the central temple.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/dalamatia_enclosure2.jpg

and 1stEden

http://www.discoveryofatlantis.com
      Paper 73 UB
      "only the stone wall stood until the Garden was subsequently submerged.
      This was the second temple of the Father to perish"

The UB The remnants of this, one of the oldest civilizations, are to be found in these regions of Mesopotamia and to the northeast and northwest. But still older vestiges of the days of Dalamatia exist under the waters of the Persian Gulf, and the first Eden lies submerged under the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea.

the above was the physical track and clue that began the journey to the ancient places in all the books including the bible![/size]

Actualy qoais here are some more posts but I debate on the discovery of Atlantis forum and go in circles Im not going to that and bogged down with emdless debate.  No offense meant. truly

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,417.0.html

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,512.0.html

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,402.0.html

Anyway there could some value in this.  Im just in discovery mode and searching for more good stuff.

here is another view of Dalamatia

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/test1.jpg

See Qoais, you say this

Therefore, the city can't be in the waters now.

but the Urantia Book also says the following highlighted in Bold red.

The remnants of this, one of the oldest civilizations, are to be found in these regions of Mesopotamia and to the northeast and northwest. But still older vestiges of the days of Dalamatia exist under the waters of the Persian Gulf, and the first Eden lies submerged under the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea

so obviously the city is still submerged by the Urantia Account there must be another meaning to that piece youre referring to.

Anyway further evidence of the battle against rising sea levels

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/breach.jpg

A large ditch or canal on the other side of the coast from Dilmun

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/ditch.jpg

If you orientate yourself to Dalamatia and rely on this UB fragment you have close match to where other locations of ancient places exist.

The remnants of this, one of the oldest civilizations, are to be found in these regions of Mesopotamia and to the northeast and northwest.

Given the directions based on the location of Dalamatia it points to Dilmun in the North East and Mesopotamia in Iraq.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/overview_sofar.jpg

all the best
      sevens
      « Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 04:58:28 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 06:16:51 am »

I'm following the Susa and Ur track,  the reference in the UB seems to suggest there were 2 cities of UR.  The first city of Ur was submerged by the floods of 6000BC where the inhabitant built another city of UR on a higher elevation.  They also brought there artifacts with them and which perpetuated.

8. THE SUMERIANS--LAST OF THE ANDITES

When the last Andite dispersion broke the biologic backbone of Mesopotamian civilization, a small minority of this superior race remained in their homeland near the mouths of the rivers. These were the Sumerians, and by 6000 B.C. they had become largely Andite in extraction, though their culture was more exclusively Nodite in character, and they clung to the ancient traditions of Dalamatia. Nonetheless, these Sumerians of the coastal regions were the last of the Andites in Mesopotamia. But the races of Mesopotamia were already thoroughly blended by this late date, as is evidenced by the skull types found in the graves of this era.

It was during the floodtimes that Susa so greatly prospered. The first and lower city was inundated so that the second or higher town succeeded the lower as the headquarters for the peculiar artcrafts of that day. With the later diminution of these floods, Ur became the center of the pottery industry.

About seven thousand years ago Ur was on the Persian Gulf, the river deposits having since built up the land to its present limits. These settlements suffered less from the floods because of better controlling works and the widening mouths of the rivers.

So there is a lower city of Susa that was on the mouth of the river, the lower city was submerged by floods and rising sea levels so another higher city was created.  So thew first city was at a lower sea level which could of covered a vast region becuase of how shallow the Persian Gulf is.  Even 18 ft of sea level rise would make a vast difference to the landscape of the Persian Gulf.

Is Ur the second city of Susa?  If not Ur was another city built on the coast. and since then river deposits have built up to it current Persian Gulf coast position..  Seems to make sense and doesnt take anything away from Dalamatia from its present location as suggested.  The location of Ur is not same location or close to Dalamatia or Dilmun.  Dalamatia and Ur where built on the Persian coastlines that varied over the thousands of years.  The above does not establish that Dalamatia and Ur are close to each other, the connection it makes to Dalamatia is a cultural connection.

9. IN MESOPOTAMIA

The caravan trip across the desert was not a new experience for these much-traveled men. After Ganid had watched his teacher help with the loading of their twenty camels and observed him volunteer to drive their own animal, he exclaimed, "Teacher, is there anything that you cannot do?" Jesus only smiled, saying, "The teacher surely is not without honor in the eyes of a diligent pupil." And so they set forth for the ancient city of Ur.

Jesus was much interested in the early history of Ur, the birthplace of Abraham, and he was equally fascinated with the ruins and traditions of Susa, so much so that Gonod and Ganid extended their stay in these parts three weeks in order to afford Jesus more time to conduct his investigations and also to provide the better opportunity to persuade him to go back to India with them.

So the second Susa was known then in Jesus time.

There must be another submerged city of Susa submerged in the Gulf. perhaps!

The elaborate records left by the Sumerians describe the site of a remarkable settlement which was located on the Persian Gulf near the earlier city of Dilmun.

The Egyptians called this city of ancient glory Dilmat, while the later Adamized Sumerians confused both the first and second Nodite cities with Dalamatia and called all three Dilmun. And already have archaeologists found these ancient Sumerian clay tablets which tell of this earthly paradise "where the Gods first blessed mankind with the example of civilized and cultured life." And these tablets, descriptive of Dilmun, the paradise of men and God, are now silently resting on the dusty shelves of many museums.

So the city Dalamatia "The remarkable settlement" is near Dilmun which is 2 the east

The elaborate records left by the Sumerians describe the site of a remarkable settlement which was located on the Persian Gulf near the earlier city of Dilmun.

Here is a possible remnant of the first city Susa.  This is image is taken in the North Western Persian Gulf.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/location4.jpg

Here is a map of second Susa, maybe the first Susa is still submerged?

http://www.ancientworlds.net/aw/Places/Place/441339

One of the oldest cities in Mesopotamia, Susa was an ancient city of the Elamite, Persian and Parthian empires, located about 150 miles east of the current path of the Tigris River. Excavations have established that people were living at the acropolis in 5000 BCE and have shown the existence of urban structures about 4000 BCE, and it is reasonable that the town, situated on a strip of land between the rivers Karkheh (Choaspes) and Dez (Eulaeus), was already the political center of Elam in the fourth millennium.

A second part of the city is now called the royal hill. From written sources it is known that must have been ziggurat somewhere on that location. A third part is the artisan's quarter, which was to the east. The ruins of a donjon on a steep hilltop in the southeast date back to the earliest period.

Susa was initially the capital of the Elamite Empire (2700 BCE to 539 BCE). Ashurbanipal, the last great king of the Assyrians, conquered the city and the Elamites in 646 BCE.

A tablet was unearthed in 1854 by Henry Austin Layard in Nineveh, revealing that Ashurbanipal portrayed himself as an "avenger", seeking retribution for the humiliations the Elamites had inflicted on others:

Susa, the great holy city, abode of their Gods, seat of their mysteries, I conquered. I entered its palaces, I opened their treasuries where silver and gold, goods and wealth were amassed...I destroyed the ziggurat of Susa. I smashed its shining copper horns. I reduced the temples of Elam to naught; their gods and goddesses I scattered to the winds. The tombs of their ancient and recent kings I devastated, I exposed to the sun, and I carried away their bones toward the land of Ashur. I devastated the provinces of Elam and on their lands I sowed salt.

http://www.archatlas.dept.shef.ac.uk/Petrie/RoutesandPlains.php

http://www.stanford.edu/~meehan/pajaro/sadaam.html

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/archaeology/sites/middle_east/ur.html

The Urantia Book
      For thousands of years after the submergence of the first Eden the mountains about the eastern coast of the Mediterranean and those to the northwest and northeast of Mesopotamia continued to rise.

This elevation of the highlands was greatly accelerated about 5000 B.C., and this, together with greatly increased snowfall on the northern mountains, caused unprecedented floods each spring throughout the Euphrates valley.

These spring floods grew increasingly worse so that eventually the inhabitants of the river regions were driven to the eastern highlands.

For almost a thousand years scores of cities were practically deserted because of these extensive deluges.

Sounds like first susa and many other settlements were victims of the floods and rising sea levels.  Looks like Ur was better prepared when the floods subsided.

So look like later Sumerian cities where built on top of flood mounds, so it appears to me that the cities were built on reclaimed land.

About 2500 B.C. the Sumerians suffered severe reverses at the hands of the northern Suites and Guites. Lagash, the Sumerian capital built on flood mounds,

Also the last of the Andites the Sumerians used military canals and pools in warfare as and advantage.

When these barbarian cavalrymen from the northeast overran the whole Euphrates valley, they did not conquer the remnants of the Andites who dwelt about the mouth of the river on the Persian Gulf. These Sumerians were able to defend themselves because of superior intelligence, better weapons, and their extensive system of military canals, which were an adjunct to their irrigation scheme of interconnecting pools

The Persian Gulf in this time was a different Persian coastline of Dalamatia and Dilmun.  Much different but the same techniques where as they held on to the traditions of Dalamatia and its practical knowledge.

sevens
      « Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 05:00:25 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 09:44:29 am »

More information about Susa.

Archaeological Discoveries at Susa

http://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Archaeology/susa.htm

After digging through the accumulated remains of forty centuries, the virgin soil is reached, and here are found worked flints, primitive pottery, and other objects similar to those found on all prehistoric sites. Above [p. 303] the level of the worked flints, and the rough, hand-made pottery, shaped without the aid of the wheel, another civilization is found, more advanced, although still prehistoric, which produced vases in sandstone and calcite of various sizes, and--far more important and fundamental--seals or stamps, proofs of a culture widely removed from barbarism. These seals are hemispherical in form, and pierced with a hole for suspension. The vase or flat face is decorated with figures of animals engraved in rudimentary fashion by means of the drill and point. The most usual subject is a lion, or lion's head. But nowhere at this level of the remains has the slightest trace of writing been found. The dwellings were huts, made either of beaten earth or of crude bricks.

A thick layer of cinders and other unequivocal indications, enable us to assert that this primitive civilization disappeared owing to the massacre of the habitants and the burning of their dwellings. At this early period, to which it is impossible to assign even an approximate date, Susa suffered from some foreign invasion, and the pillagers installed themselves in place of the indigenous inhabitants, whom they destroyed. It is, therefore, a new civilization we find above the remains of the prehistoric people, and which introduces us to the domain of actual history, the commencement of the Elam-Anzanite period.

It is to this invading race that Susa owes her first written documents. These inscriptions, although they are in a language almost unknown to us, are undoubtedly the most important that this period has hitherto yielded. [p. 304]

The earliest text known is engraved on a bone cylinder [fig. 242]. The mere appearance of the signs strikes us with the remote antiquity to which they must be assigned; they are actually hieroglyphs. Among them apparently there can be distinguished an insect, a double comb, a quadruped, a bird, some grains of wheat, and a man carrying a double load on his shoulders. On the lower part of the cylinder two bulls are depicted, each with his head over a manger.

This object, which so far seems to be the sole representative of the earliest stage of cuneiform writing, and which leads us to question whether this mode of writing was not invented at Susa, is followed by a series of clay tablets ranging in size from 2 1/2 to 9 inches at the sides, and with the principal face covered with writing, of which the signs are almost cuneiform. Dr. Scheil, however, says of these that apparently "we have here a system of cuneiform writing other than that of primitive Chaldæan, or at least the result of an extremely independent evolution, very different to that which has given us the signs known as the Babylonian: evidently [p. 305] these signs, instead of being extremely archaic are linear in character, and geometric rather than hieroglyphic."

sevens
      « Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 09:48:04 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 08:43:23 am »

From the Egyptian Book of the Dead regarding the ancient places

I come forth therefrom into the House of Isis. I look upon the holy things which are hidden.  sunken holy mountain I see the being who is therein.   I speak to the great ones of Shu, the gods they repulse him that is wrathful in his hour.

I am Horus who dwelleth in his divine Light. I am master of his crown. I am master of his radiance. I advance towards the Henti boundaries of heaven. Horus is upon his seat. Horus is upon his thrones. My face is like that of a divine hawk. I am one who is equipped [like] his lord. I shall come forth to Tetu. I shall see Osiris. I shall live in his actual presence.... Nut. They shall see me. I shall see the gods [and] the Eye of Horus burning with fire before my eyes. They shall reach out their hands to me. I shall stand up. I shall be master of him that would subject me to restraint. They shall open the holy paths to me, they shall see my form, they shall listen to my words.

===============================================================

I think this sounds very much like what is happening with the ancient places in its multiple discovery.
      Egyptian Book of the Dead

"I shall see the gods [and] the Eye of Horus" Sounds like the circle in the triangle we see in all the ancient places marked by a circle or like the all seeing eye, representative of the Gods.  The circle and the triangle seem is the common feature in all the past cities of the Gods.

and here is another excerpt in the Egyptian Book of the Dead relating to the crown and I believe the foundations.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Egyptian Book of the Dead
      I am he who cometh forth advancing, whose name is unknown. I am Yesterday. "Seer of Millions of Years" is my name. I pass along, I pass along the paths of the divine celestial judges. I am the Lord of Eternity: I decree and I judge like Khepera. I am the Lord of the Urrt Crown. I am he who dwelleth in the Utchat and in the Egg, and it is granted unto me to live therein.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sevens
      « Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 12:01:45 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 05:20:10 am »

Hi

Its truly a great journey but unfortunately all submerged locations or important sites are in Iranian waters or involved in war of some sort.

I just sense Caligastia is creating blockages though war and division to prevent the formal discovery of these places. Whilst Cyprus is clear for discovery there is simply not enough funds to complete the Job. So Cyprus has its own problems. I mean to say we are talking about the 1stGarden of Eden and we cant even raise the funds. Consider all the billions in wastage and we can even complete the 1Eden project....bloody pathetic! completely shameful.

Think about it, all the important locations like Mt Hermon, Dalamatia, Dilmun, Babel and Adamsons civilisation vestiges except Cyprus are in war zones or in no mans land and all a product of war or some spiritual division.

I just see this pattern as a Caligastia block to these places intentionally through false doctrine and division to prevent the discovery of the wonderous places of the Gods.

The Angels will have to do something to clear a path for these discoveries because in the current state its impossible. Because man aint going to do a thing! even in lieu of his self styled words!

I reckon Caligastia is trying hard to prevent further exploration of these places and I think the leader of Iran is being deceived by Caligastia 100%.

The leader in Iran has to be voted out by the people because that guy is bringing the whole nation to its knees. I'm sure the people of Iran think like we do in many ways but cant do anything about it because of the religious Caligastia suppression. Mind you Caligastia is playing both presidents of Iran and the USA.  There has to be a fresh new start with something to look forward to, like making peace and getting on with the job of living finding positive solutions.

Pray your heart out everyone for a clear path to be made to all the places because aint going to do a thing!

thanks Coop for hanging in there, I noticed everyone has jumped ship and deserted the cause for truth and righteousness in this case. Just by there silence and lack off.

Its just pathetic the whole thing, biggest discoveries helped by God and where is everyone?? Asleep in there comfort zone.

Just Pathetic! but what would you expect from man in the things of God, not much! Bugger all nothing! not even a whimper! Actually the only person who mentioned a commitment to find these places was a women!

So where are so called men of courage with boldness and faith regarding these places who do have the money and the ability?  Busy trying to keep their wealth.

This information is the most powerful information around and is worth 1 billion and more dollars in my vision and plan and you couldn't even give it away!  That's how useless this journey is becoming!

anyway apart from all that, here is pcture of Lake Van, named after Van who built the headquarters near Adamsons civilisation and who was responsible for the construction of 1stEden.  The connecting symbol is the 3 co-planar rings both located in Vans headquarters and also found in remnants on top and below of the Acropolis Hill, Cyprus from side scan data.

Sevens
      « Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 08:23:54 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
        Print  

Jump to: