Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:44:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]  (Read 56170 times)
Paulo Riven

« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2009, 05:26:59 am »

One small step for me, one giant step for Atlanteans. Smiley

Make sure you view the last two posts before reading this one!

I mentioned before;

Q - Why would there be stoneplugs in the airshafts of the Great Pyramid when they were needed to let air in?

A - To keep something out! The Pyramids were built to endure the Great Deluge = ARK.

-The Pyramids are the work of God's will upon the Atlanteans who built them prior to the deluge of 3253.bC.
-The Pyramids and the Sphinx are also meant to remind us of God and His Son.

In January 2006, I revealed God's name JA written on top of the Great Pyramid and the image of His face on the airshaft Stoneplug and that God's work's were upon me.

Then I "sensed" that His Son had been murdered in a Temple in Saqqara on Dec.10th at 8:08am in 3474.bC by Snoferu.
Cheops(Khufu) then created the Sun Temples and 885 years went missing to disguise his father's stain. Khufu's grandfather,Huni,was also a cannibal and wanted to be his own god. As Herodotus told us, Khufu and Chefren realized why Egypt was to be cursed for 150 years but Menkaure didn't and Djedefre as we know moved to Abu Roash to build his pyramid.

"Sensing" that God's Son had been murdered and realizing why I had a physical vision at 19 years of age of evil arising through egypt,I sought to want to know more about His Son. That is when the Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor allowed me to find the Temple of The Son that was transported some 5000 miles away from Egypt and a replica "shadow" of the temple is also to be found where the pillar of pompeii stands in Alexandria in likeness to Saqqara's.

- I also found what appears to be a missing sphinx near the Red Pyramid with the same dimensions as Cairo's sphinx.

- Then I sensed to decode the pyramids with my pythagorean map which pointed me to the Carina Nebula star system that led me to find the most amazing photo from the Hubble Telescope of the Ascension of The Son and The Sacred Cup.

- This then enabled me to find the Garden of Avila(Eden) in Tansania and Zatan's Rift Valley in Kenya where he fell into the pit of calling and the 3 headed dragon and dark seal were also revealed and the rains fell upon Tansania after an 8 year drought and fireballs were seen over India...from revealing THE TRUTH.

This Truth of our materia world altered the immateria world and set time back to 10:10 from 11:11 and stopped the ticking clock of 8888(13:13) with some 400 years left for us all.(2406.aD)

-We just saw the post above that I found this morning of the pyramids being claimed as a refuge from the deluge and that they were built ca.3474.bC and that the author felt that they were inclined to A STAR but not so much to the Dracon star system.

-The Atlantean war was prior to 3250.bC and the great deluge (biblical flood) of 3253.bC resulted in the end of that war.
-The Double Falcon era was also an ATlantean era in Egypt ca 3250-4250.
-The Pyramids and Sphinxes were built by Atlanteans.

IF we can confirm the Pyramids being built at 3474.bC,then the Lux of Ipse and Spirence and my experience as outlined above would tell me that since they murdered God's Son in the ritual to alter the Golden Orus to Black H-orus or exchange the Risen Son-SA for the Fallen Zon-ZA and allow that evil entity into our Earth,that they had condemned themselves and that the evil entity (Zathanel Hatuptah-Dark Prince) was going to topple our Earth.

So God set the Atlanteans on a mission to build the pyramids to survive the flood and left His name on top to remind me of Him and His Son in Carina Nebula where the Sphinx gazes to after 5480 years!

Dec.10th is ironicaly,also the birthday of Horus in Egypt!

In 3474.bC,as I revealed astrologicaly, the constellation Crux(Cross) is upside down in...DRACO.

THE STAR that the Pyramids should then be aligned to that the above author pondered about, would not be Sirius but as my revelation also detailed was formed as Jupiter was also overhead in DRACO, is...

-------------MERCURY and VENUS---------------------forming one big bright star (Hephaestus and AThena).

Further evidence that the pyramids are the works of God and a reminder of His Son, not only by our memory of a bright star reminding us of Him but also of the pyramids being aligned to that star!

The Greatest Mystery was finding His Son's spirit to save Him from that 7 light year in size behemoth and his cohort with Judas' broken zoul.

Who would've thought we would have to play the Ocarina of Time on the Harmonica?

Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2009, 06:27:31 am »

Father= Aita,(Basque)/ Patra,Atta,(Greek)/ Pater,(Latin)/ it,(Egyptian)

Could this also be related to the Aramaic:  Abba = Father?

Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2009, 09:37:55 am »

So since orthodoxy figures the great pyramid was built about 2560, you'd need to find a way to add about a thousand years to that date right?The only thing they've got going for them, and I think it's a plant, is that there's "grafitti" on a stone in the relieving chamber above the kings chamber whereon the name of Khufu is written.  This writting wraps around the block so as to be also on a side that is butt up against another block and therefore, the writing had to be put there when the pyramid was being built.  Since I don't trust Mr. Hawass in the least, it would not surprise me to find that when he closed the king's chamber for "cleaning" a while back, he managed to slide this block out, write on it, and slide it back in again.  It would not have been impossible. For all we know, they may never have been a block in that particular spot and he may have added one with writing on it and it would not appear out of place.  It seems strange to me that for all the years since the pyramid was open to the public, not one person, no one from the antiquities department, no zealous scholar, no kid farting around even, happened to notice this writing that trailed off to one side and disappeared between the blocks.  Doesn't it seem strange that fo as many people who have gone over the whole thing with a fine tooth comb, not one person except Zahi Hawass noticed this writing?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2009, 01:09:10 pm »

Was it Khufu that wrapped around the stone or some other graffiti?  At any rate,  it's entirely possible that we don't understand the ancient meaning of Khufu.  What if the pharaoh was named after the Pyramid rather than the other way around?

Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2009, 08:37:15 pm »

Hi Tom
I would have to go back in my thread a ways to check on it but I'm pretty sure it was the cartouche (is that the right word for that oval with the signs in it?) of Khufu that Hawass said was in there, and he showed it to one of the fringe writers (can't remember which one now) who had to retract whatever it was he'd written about a theory of when the pyramid was built or what it was for. So- without coming right out and calling Hawass a liar and a fraud, that writer gave a written withdrawal.  I'm not sure how far back in my thread I posted about it.  It could even be in the thread about Egypt, the Giza plateau or Pyramids or somewhere.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Paulo Riven

« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2009, 03:14:25 pm »

Hi Tom;

Yes, Ab or Abba would also fit in, actualy any name for Father would.

A = Origin,Foremost,Father,Sire,beginning.

hat in egyptian also meant "foremost" like Hatshepsut for example.

Atlas or At-laos can also mean "foremost(at) of the people(laos)"

Adam was the first man, Alorus was first king of Sumer,Atlas first king of Atlantis(besides Evanor),Aeon first king of Phoenicia.

I also theorized an Egyptian name for Atlantis from "hat" as in Hat.nt.iw or "foremost island of Neith".

We can also compare this to Khenti Amenti "foremost of westerners".

Qoais;

One of the common rumors is that the assistant archaeologist Vyse, I think it was, wrote the heiroglyphs for Khufu out of spite for his boss and wanting more recognition for himself.

Naturaly,it would be suspicious if the heiroglyphs disappeared behind an adjoining block which would mean as you suggest,that the block was pulled out and altered then replaced or they added a layer of cement over top and wrote on it after like Abydos where that plaster fell off revealing those airships.

Obviously,as I pointed out in the sphinx photos above,they must have recorded what was on that missing stele in front of the sphinx and why is it missing?

It's also interesting as to why the Dream Stele shows two sphinxes and they both sit atop a temple. Would their have been or is there a temple below the sphinx? The walls of the Temple would naturaly have been the Hall of Records?

Or was the Sphinx lifted and the Temple dismantled then refilled?

Second Sphinx near Red Pyramid?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:30:32 pm by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Paulo Riven

« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2009, 05:20:05 pm »

Qoais;

Khufu

Rahta

Quote;"Ra-Ta" is said to have been a great priest and a leader of the construction of the pyramids more than 12,000 years ago in Cayce's reading .

http://www2.odn.ne.jp/hideorospages/pyramid005.html

Personaly, I definitely do not agree that the first sign is Ra or a dot inside a circle for the Sun or Daytime.
From the photo,you can clearly see that it is a circle with horizontal lines that would represent, X,ch or kh.
I do agree though,that the birds look like adults rather than chicks which would then be A instead of U.
The sign in the middle is difficult to say, but it clearly is not a horned snake or f. It appears to either be another form of K or perhaps a B.

The best I can guess would be either Raneb whose king name is Kakau in the 2nd dynasty or Khaba who was a couple of hundred years prior to Khufu. (khaba-huni-snoferu-khufu)

khaba (chaba) ca.2640?

Manetho = Mesochris = 28 years
turin kinglist = 6 years

His name is marked as "erased" on the turin kinglist.

http://www.phouka.com/pharaoh/pharaoh/dynasties/dyn03/04khaba.html

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2009, 08:09:25 pm »

Hi Paulo
Yes, I knew about the Vyse thing, but this particular item I'm talking about is a Hawass thing not a Vyse thing.  I've seen pictures of the cartouches you've shown and I think a similar explanation was given regarding the lines in the circle as compared to the dot. 

It is most curious about that missing item in front of the sphinx.  I think since the Sphinx sits on bedrock, it would not be the Sphinx tht was moved.

Cayce WAS RaTa wah he not?

If I have time, I'll try to find that bit about the grafitti going round the side of the stone.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2009, 09:59:35 pm »

Ok - it was back on about page 31 of my "recent posts", where we were discussing this same thing and Tom mentioned at that time that Khufu could have been named for the pyramid, but how could that be if there really was no name on the pyramid?

Here is a link to the web site that gives a great explanation for the Vyse fraud.  Is this the one you were using Paulo?

http://www.rickrichards.com/egypt/Egypt_1.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2009, 05:58:07 am »

Ok - it was back on about page 31 of my "recent posts", where we were discussing this same thing and Tom mentioned at that time that Khufu could have been named for the pyramid, but how could that be if there really was no name on the pyramid?

Well, that's a big IF, isn't it?  Orthodox Egyptologists claim that the Khufu quarry marks are proof that Khufu built the GP around 2700 B.C.  But what if Khufu was really the name of an ancient God or hero or patriarch and the more recent pharaoh adopted the name for himself.  That has certainly occurred in history before.

Tom

Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2009, 09:32:09 am »

Of course one king can use the name of a previous king.  I mean, how many kids in Mexico get hay-zoose (Jesus) Grin

I find that absolutely hilarious.  That the quarry marks would be different from on reign to the next so we can tell which ones were made in the time of Khufu.  Supposedly they were all quarried with stone and copper tools so how would the marks be any different?  Except of course where it shows they were cut with a high speed blade? Cheesy

So you'd be right Tom.  Since the only blocks that show high speed cutting are in the King's chamber, perhaps there was a more ancient king called Khufu (who was remembered somehow by the Egyptians) who built the GP.  Because the Egyptians themselves say they did not build it.  But if they don't know who built it, how would they know his name was Khufu?  Maybe you're wrong Tom!! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Paulo Riven

« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2009, 12:41:39 am »

Thanks Qoais, no that wasn't the website, but your weblink has a much better picture.

Well,it appears that there is not two sphinxes missing...but 3.

2 on the dream stele and 1 on the cavigllia stele.

Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2009, 02:03:03 am »

A = 1 = Origin,Father,Sire,beginning = God
AA = 2 = Mother
AAA = 3 = Son (That's why I use 111)
AAAA = 4 = Daughter

AAAA = 1111 = God's Family

AAAAA = 5 = Baby = Change

Note that in Cavigllia's sketch above that there is a little dog laying between the 2 blocks of stone.

2 Pyramids in Cairo and 1 in Saqqara = 3 nearly identical pyramids. (111)

3 pyramids match upto the 3 sphinxes on the 2 steles in front of the Sphinx of Cairo. (2 on the Dream Stele, 1 on Cavigllia Stele)

The little dog would also symbolize a BABY SPHINX which would mean a SMALL PYRAMID!

Is not the SMALL PYRAMID next to the 2 Pyramids in Cairo understood as being that of the Pharaohs daughter?

Was there a Baby Sphinx in front of that pyramid?

Only 1 Sphinx is visible today!

And what about their symbolism of being mounted on top of a Temple = Hall of Records?

That would mean that since The Son was murdered at Saqqara that the Red Pyramid would be appropriately called The Sun Pyramid as I suggested.

Then the Moon Pyramid(Great)would be Father's Pyramid with His Wife next to His and the smaller one His Daughter's.!!!

This makes sense with my google photo of His name JA being written on top of the Great Pyramid and His image inside on the airshaft stoneplug!

Even though that's not His Real Name, for no one can know His name,but JA is fine for us as it is in antiquity prior to the Bible.

We know what happened to Ra when Isis poisoned him to reveal his name to her, now don't we....

That's why the Cross is 4 perfect linear lines of infinite growth which also symbolizes 4/4 = 1 = Whole.

But the Egyptian black arts twisted the top around and back into itself.(your mind)

So it is in linear A that the letter Z is drawn by an Egyptian Ankh.

Sa = Risen Son = Golden Orus
Za = Fallen Son = Black H-orus

And so it was that a great Darkness fell upon the Earth,and the night separated the day.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2009, 10:03:55 am »

Well just how old would the pyramids be then?  Because it was back when the earth first formed that night separated day.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Paulo Riven

« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2009, 02:29:56 pm »

Qoais;

I suggest the pyramids were built ca.3500.bC and at a time prior to the biblical flood which I date at 3253.bC. I also suggest the Atlantean war was in this time also because it was prior to the "greatest deluge of all" (biblical flood) as stated in The Critias, amongst some of the many evidences for this era prior 3200.bC.

The expression of "day being separated by night" is meant towards the act of the murder of The Son and so a great evil (darkness) was brought into this world.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: