Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:01:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

End times or transition!! Enters a new phase

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End times or transition!! Enters a new phase  (Read 4776 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: August 05, 2007, 06:33:57 pm »

Hi in the following a group of Posts recently made here.
http://www.thendtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18589#18589

I thought I would post these posts as I thought it could be profitable.  However its is speculative forecast based on my personal discoveries in the books of religion no matter where it hails from.

Anyway I hope there is some value.

Hey Cookie

Thanks for your reply.  The dates in the below is really a reflection of my personal journey to the places that began in October 2003 looking for 1stEden in the books of religion and see if there were parallels to the what was known then about the place.

The below dates are only a product of my discoveries in the scripts of religion that pertains to all the places.  I has just been one great journey to where the discoveries in the scripts seem to have this great message.

It really began when I personally declared a 40 days test to the Journey on July 4th 06 in reaction to all the news headlines coming out of Iraq regarding terrorism.  It was driving me nuts so I declared the test to the Ancients of Days and we find final conclusion to this mess we have on this planet.

I declared the test based on the Israelites in the wilderness for 40 years, a testing time, Jesus in the wilderness for 40 days another testing time.  So that why I chose 40 days as a test for mankind, the test of faith.  A spontaneous declaration to the Ancients of Days in the Universal courts.  It was one month later when I discovered Enoch's 10 week judgment scenario which in the Macro sense is about the beginning of this planet to the end of this Epoch.  However in the micro sense I literally applied Enoch's 10 week judgment process in a literal sense in my personal journey.  When I discovered that Enochs 10 week judgment process began on the on the first week in the Seventh Month I extended/blended my 40 day test with Enochs 10 week judgment process.  Therefore my test became a 70 day test.

It was at the completion of Enoch's 10 week judgment process that I discovered the the two Dilmuns, one which I thought was Dalamatia City.  The discovery was made in the Seventh part which directly relates to the places in the way of the Sevenfold, a Seraphic teaching mission called the Sevenfold Scheme sponsored by the Ancients of Days.

So everything is based on the personal journey

21st August (Jesus birthday) (seventh Week 49 days from 4thJuly)
7th September 07 (The Fathers Way, "The Quest for the Seven commands" was made on 7th February 07 Nostradamus fragment "Seven months in advance it will deliver a nocturnal omen:" the date is then 7th September 07. inserted 29th July 07
8th September (Enoch End time prophecy ends 70 days from 1st July)
11th September (The End of my blended 40 day test with Enoch after discovery for the remainder ends and its 70days from the 4th July.)
16-17th September The ancient places in the Persian Gulf was discovered by Sevens in 06 in the prophecy time line.
18th September 07 (Added 27th June 07) Based on the Quranic/Hadith 40 day test that extended 439 days which ends on this date, just discovered, on the battle of Dajjal in Babel Lud in end time timeline.
24th September 07 (Haggai end time prophecy ends 66 days)
28th September 07 (70days from the 21st July from Haggai prophecy beginning.)

It was when I found this just recently in an Hadith that I felt that this was speaking about the 40 day test that extended itself as we see in this case and is reflected in this Hadith.

The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command.

He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.[/color] in calculation this period equals 439 days, the full length of the 40 day test, which started on 4th July 06 and finishes on September 18th 07.  Also Enoch was born in the first week of the Seventh month.

The above reflects everything in this journey.

7th September 07 This date i connected to Nostradamus 7 months before the sleeping Omen arises.  This to me is connected to the Quest of the Seven commands made on Feb 7th 07 on this forum.  Add 7 months and you have September 7th.

Here is the rest of verse

He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.

Finally Isa (Isa is Jesus) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud)I think Babelud or Babel related to the submerged places.

I also see direct relation to the journey as reflected in the following

Here is the full list of dates of interest.

http://www.thendtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18290#18290

I also think that this extract has direct relation to this journey to the ancient places which definitely includes the Garden of Eden.  This extract seems to highlight the places and the intent. 

Narrated Abdullah bin Qais:

Allah's Apostle said, "Two gardens, the utensils and the contents of which are of silver, and two other gardens, the utensils and contents of which are of gold. And nothing will prevent the people who will be in the Garden of Eden from seeing their Lord except the curtain of Majesty over His Face."

4 submerged cities 2 of them previous temples of the Father have been located in the NASA images and we have been to the 1stGatrden of Eden twice as in the Urantia Book.  This little piece "And nothing will prevent the people who will be in the Garden of Eden from seeing their Lord except the curtain of Majesty over His Face"  Just says it all.  The ancient places as in the Garden if Eden is all mentioned in the above and and just recently discovered in confirmation within this time frame.

See what happens but I do see many parallels.

sevens
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:40:37 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sevens

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 06:35:00 pm »

Incidentally, September 18th 07 is one year and one day later after the two Dilmun/Nodite cities referred in the UB where found using NASA worldwind software and referring to the 1st day being a year? and the second day one month and a third day one week and the rest if the days normal found in the hadith all in the same timing in actual discovery.  Remembering the 40 day test began on the 4th July 06.

Babel/Dilmun and Tipura/Dilmun was found on September 16-17th at midnight.

And if we connect "And nothing will prevent the people who will be in the Garden of Eden from seeing their Lord except the curtain of Majesty over His Face"

Could this be a parallel of the above Hadith script in the actual reality and therefore could it be that September 18th 07 could be a good date for rapture.  I'm not to  hot on the doctrines of Rapture but I have seen it the scriptures and in the dead sea scrolls.  The Elect and the holy race descending with Jesus to witness the judgment and Ive seen it in Enoch to.

To me I see much metaphor.  Like the Nodite cities where seen in the images one day before that date and they where the cities built by the fallen (so called) Gods.  To me that has hallmarks of the subject of the discovery looking deeper, the reason for why we have confusion on this planet.  The 2 cities discovered in the same night has great significants and the day after a prophecy in an Hadith completes.

Don't you find that totally interesting!!  Its the mystery and the truth of the mystery has been broken and then something executes in the reality and its all to do with the ancient places as mentioned in metaphor to the 1st Garden of Eden.

Surely that has to mean something!!

"And nothing will prevent the people who will be in the Garden of Eden
Thats right, no matter what the reality is out there in the world nothing will prevent this from occurring.  If that happens then I would say that would be a very obvious sign.  That the first stages of Judgment has occurred if a rapture occurs.

Hey but these are only my thoughts on the matter and personally I'm quite perplexed about many things that are quite possible.  Going by these verses.

I personally think there is truth hidden in all the books just like in this sharing.  I am quite sure that the ancient places will light up all the relevant and hidden fragments which point to the places.  To me this is the best connection and parallel that Ive seen so far that directly states it and gives a forecast date in accordance to my own reality of the 40 day test and its blending and extension with Enoch.  Perhaps the Seventh Part is still be in progress.  But for how much longer?  Lest we forget Jesus' Birthdate 21st August 07BC.  On the 22 August 07 will be the new millennium 2000  Jesus' UB date.  You just never know.

And the nocturnal omen arises in the 2nd Month and completes in seven months on the Ninth month, Feb 7th - Sept 7th, 07

Anyway, September looks like a very interesting time period within my own personal research.

The numbers for me just stack up with perfection.  There is Seven beforehand synchronicities with 7 markers or Sevenfold groupings all over this. 

I think its the seal, the Seventh Seal, quite possible!  To me it has the Seventh Angel aspect all over it.

I cant help to see and think of all the matches in the beforehand, spontaneous declarations and then finding it scripture or in the Seven timeline.

Is someone trying to tell us something??

Another thing Lets say that this correct is and actually on the cards. If by chance a rapture occurs (3 billion to one) and lets say this feed of information closes and it becomes obvious there is a population that simply vanishes worldwide. Mind you I have no idea how many but I would think the Elect would be few. I'm not sure!

I'm contemplating many things in terms of the end times, its quite compelling from what I see and there is a period in sight that I can see.  I was thinking if this occurs around these dates then I'm sure a tribulation will occur perhaps.   I wonder if people will read these posts? the archive if these feeds stopped, I wonder if you'll miss me...ahahaha!

Well there is a great archive of info to work with that was given in the in the spirit of the Holy Spirit I believe.  It would be useful to man as he endures,  I reckon and it was probably the purpose of the journey to leave a testament, like the ark of the testament, without me realizing at the time but until sometime in the future!  Perhaps after an event?  Who knows only the father.  But somehow I think the Father is leading us with clues and even date period...if I'm right!!

Well this is what I think.

If rapture occurs then all will fulfill and then when Jesus comes back with his Sons, the Elect, the great heavenly gathering in the presence of the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven and the Ancients of Days and the Most High. it will be a great time for the remnants that still hold to faith in the Father in truth, beauty and goodness in the spirit of Lord Jesus.

In revelation it speaks about "all the books being opened including the book of life"

The thing is, if I kept this back and withheld this information for price or reward.  How utterly useless would it be for the purposes of the Father?? in the on coming beforehand event.  You never know this journey could be life boat to the final execution of judgment after the rapture.

Whilst this information that I spill forth may seen utterly useless to most and completely out there.  You never know it could quite valuable after the rapture and will be the testament for those left behind that people might really on to and which leads to the new book.  Thats where it leads and incorporates all the existing books.  The completion.  In the time after rapture, this would be one source or a main source that would provide a safe passage to judgment by everything that has been spoken about.  The ante will have been raised!!  When it becomes obvious and great fear will set in, I'm sure of it.  However when regrouped and the dust settle focus can be given to this knowledge all the knowledge.  If this is the case no doubt somebody will be activated to find the ancient places.  To verify.

This is where the problem arises, I reckon this could be the time of the anti Christ, the vulnerable period.  Where everything is up in the air and there is great perplexity among everyone.  Everyone becomes suddenly spiritual, no doubt the religions will and then its a matter of interpretation with the evidence in the beforehand left behind.

This may be the demonstration in this case!  Remember he who discovers this will not taste death which in effect infers rapture for people who do the will of the Father.  Also in Nostradamus he speaks the same where the one is invited to be immortal which infers translation which again speaks of rapture in the beforehand of judgment.

sevens
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:26:23 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 06:35:58 pm »

The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command.

He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days
;

Its just like in the above "He will stay on the earth for forty days" So what happens after 40 days? that person must go somewhere like into "the Kingdom of Heaven" 

This in itself refers to rapture or being taken away or being invited to be immortal.

Even sharing this I feel a close to this testament where it enters a new phase of manifestation.  It could occur that the places will be verified in the in between time or it could be reserved exclusively for those after the execution of judgment.  Where this e ancient places might be risen from the depths of the waters, where what is hidden will be reserved post judgment to his people.

They might discover it in part through submersibles and so forth however it may be verified in full  where you could walk around Dalamatia city or 1stEden.

The Ark of the Testament, like a life a lifeboat of truth that leads somewhere in the in between time.
post rapture - pre judgment.  Is this the purpose I ask myself.

Its just like in type to Noah and the ark and Deluge of 40 days.  This journey could be in type and the new book with all relevant books with the relevant truth that lights up could be the life boats post rapture and then to judgment.  It will establish itself.

However in this case, we are in type to the animals that entered the ark of life.

Sevens
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:41:12 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 06:36:38 pm »

Here is some Gems that might relate

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/urantia-clues10.htm#Gems

James was astonished at how Jesus seemed to see the end from the beginning. The Master rarely appeared to be surprised. He was never excited, vexed, or disconcerted. He never apologized to any man. He was at times saddened, but never discouraged.

and

Mankind's struggle to perfect government on Urantia has to do with perfecting channels of administration, with adapting them to ever-changing current needs, with improving power distribution within government, and then with selecting such administrative leaders as are truly wise. While there is a divine and ideal form of government, such cannot be revealed but must be slowly and laboriously discovered by the men and women of each planet throughout the universes of time and space.

and

As many as two and one-half million of these dispersed Jews used to come to Jerusalem for the celebration of their national religious festivals. And no matter what the theologic or philosophic differences of the Eastern (Babylonian) and the Western (Hellenic) Jews, they were all agreed on Jerusalem as the center of their worship and in ever looking forward to the coming of the Messiah

and lastly

Do not strive with men--always be patient. It is not your kingdom; you are only ambassadors. Simply go forth proclaiming: This is the kingdom of heaven--God is your Father and you are his sons, and this good news, if you wholeheartedly believe it, is your eternal salvation."

sevens
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:43:00 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 06:37:55 pm »

Sermon the Kingdom, the UB

8. SERMON ON THE KINGDOM
On Sabbath, June 22, shortly before they went out on their first preaching tour and about ten days after John's imprisonment, Jesus occupied the synagogue pulpit for the second time since bringing his apostles to Capernaum.
A few days before the preaching of this sermon on "The Kingdom," as Jesus was at work in the boatshop, Peter brought him the news of John's arrest. Jesus laid down his tools once more, removed his apron, and said to Peter: "The Father's hour has come. Let us make ready to proclaim the gospel of the kingdom."

Jesus did his last work at the carpenter bench on this Tuesday, June 18, A.D. 26. Peter rushed out of the shop and by midafternoon had rounded up all of his associates, and leaving them in a grove by the shore, he went in quest of Jesus. But he could not find him, for the Master had gone to a different grove to pray. And they did not see him until late that evening when he returned to Zebedee's house and asked for food. The next day he sent his brother James to ask for the privilege of speaking in the synagogue the coming Sabbath day. And the ruler of the synagogue was much pleased that Jesus was again willing to conduct the service.

Page 1536
Before Jesus preached this memorable sermon on the kingdom of God, the first pretentious effort of his public career, he read from the Scriptures these passages: "You shall be to me a kingdom of priests, a holy people. Yahweh is our judge, Yahweh is our lawgiver, Yahweh is our king; he will save us. Yahweh is my king and my God. He is a great king over all the earth. Loving-kindness is upon Israel in this kingdom. Blessed be the glory of the Lord for he is our King."

When he had finished reading, Jesus said:
"I have come to proclaim the establishment of the Father's kingdom. And this kingdom shall include the worshiping souls of Jew and gentile, rich and poor, free and bond, for my Father is no respecter of persons; his love and his mercy are over all.
"The Father in heaven sends his spirit to indwell the minds of men, and when I shall have finished my work on earth, likewise shall the Spirit of Truth be poured out upon all flesh. And the spirit of my Father and the Spirit of Truth shall establish you in the coming kingdom of spiritual understanding and divine righteousness. My kingdom is not of this world. The Son of Man will not lead forth armies in battle for the establishment of a throne of power or a kingdom of worldly glory. When my kingdom shall have come, you shall know the Son of Man as the Prince of Peace, the revelation of the everlasting Father. The children of this world fight for the establishment and enlargement of the kingdoms of this world, but my disciples shall enter the kingdom of heaven by their moral decisions and by their spirit victories; and when they once enter therein, they shall find joy, righteousness, and eternal life.

"Those who first seek to enter the kingdom, thus beginning to strive for a nobility of character like that of my Father, shall presently possess all else that is needful. But I say to you in all sincerity: Unless you seek entrance into the kingdom with the faith and trusting dependence of a little child, you shall in no wise gain admission.

"Be not deceived by those who come saying here is the kingdom or there is the kingdom, for my Father's kingdom concerns not things visible and material. And this kingdom is even now among you, for where the spirit of God teaches and leads the soul of man, there in reality is the kingdom of heaven. And this kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

"John did indeed baptize you in token of repentance and for the remission of your sins, but when you enter the heavenly kingdom, you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.

"In my Father's kingdom there shall be neither Jew nor gentile, only those who seek perfection through service, for I declare that he who would be great in my Father's kingdom must first become server of all. If you are willing to serve your fellows, you shall sit down with me in my kingdom, even as, by serving in the similitude of the creature, I shall presently sit down with my Father in his kingdom.

"This new kingdom is like a seed growing in the good soil of a field. It does not attain full fruit quickly. There is an interval of time between the establishment of the kingdom in the soul of man and that hour when the kingdom ripens into the full fruit of everlasting righteousness and eternal salvation.
"And this kingdom which I declare to you is not a reign of power and plenty. The kingdom of heaven is not a matter of meat and drink but rather a life of progressive righteousness and increasing joy in the perfecting service of my
Page 1537
Father who is in heaven. For has not the Father said of his children of the world, `It is my will that they should eventually be perfect, even as I am perfect.'

"I have come to preach the glad tidings of the kingdom. I have not come to add to the heavy burdens of those who would enter this kingdom. I proclaim the new and better way, and those who are able to enter the coming kingdom shall enjoy the divine rest. And whatever it shall cost you in the things of the world, no matter what price you may pay to enter the kingdom of heaven, you shall receive manyfold more of joy and spiritual progress in this world, and in the age to come eternal life.

"Entrance into the Father's kingdom waits not upon marching armies, upon overturned kingdoms of this world, nor upon the breaking of captive yokes. The kingdom of heaven is at hand, and all who enter therein shall find abundant liberty and joyous salvation.

"This kingdom is an everlasting dominion. Those who enter the kingdom shall ascend to my Father; they will certainly attain the right hand of his glory in Paradise. And all who enter the kingdom of heaven shall become the sons of God,
and in the age to come so shall they ascend to the Father.And I have not come to call the would-be righteous but sinners and all who hunger and thirst for the righteousness of divine perfection.

"John came preaching repentance to prepare you for the kingdom; now have I come proclaiming faith, the gift of God, as the price of entrance into the kingdom of heaven. If you would but believe that my Father loves you with an infinite love, then you are in the kingdom of God."

When he had thus spoken, he sat down. All who heard him were astonished at his words. His disciples marveled. But the people were not prepared to receive the good news from the lips of this God-man. About one third who heard him believed the message even though they could not fully comprehend it; about one third prepared in their hearts to reject such a purely spiritual concept of the expected kingdom, while the remaining one third could not grasp his teaching, many truly believing that he "was beside himself."  (my words  Is this percentage of unbelievers the same scenario in this case of the journey to the ancient places?)

sevens
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:49:27 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 06:38:43 pm »

Gospel Thomas 1
And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

and here is another intersecting parallel from the Book of Thomas.

"Tell us how our end will be." Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death,"

Again the above refers to Rapture!

No doubt about it! "he will know the end and will not experience death" Because the elect and faithfull will be translated and ascend to the kingdom of Heaven.

Taken away for rest only to witness the execution of judgment or some transition or revealing of truth.

Isaiah 46:10 Parallel Translations
NASB: Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'

and Enoch

Enoch 62
13 And the righteous and elect shall be saved on that day,
And they shall never "thenceforward" see the face of the sinners and unrighteous

Again its about Rapture.

sevens
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:50:13 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 08:18:28 pm »

Form the UB

From the Sermon on the Kingdom.

"This kingdom is an everlasting dominion. Those who enter the kingdom shall ascend to my Father; they will certainly attain the right hand of his glory in Paradise. And all who enter the kingdom of heaven shall become the sons of God, and in the age to come so shall they ascend to the Father.And I have not come to call the would-be righteous but sinners and all who hunger and thirst for the righteousness of divine perfection

in the age to come (rapture before the new Epoch) Rapture!! before the age.

Who knows may be the dates in the first post might be spot on and be a good time for a rapture!
"And nothing will prevent the people who will be in the Garden of Eden from seeing their Lord except the curtain of Majesty over His Face"

I envisage that the elect and Faithful that are taken will be residing in a Paradisaical environment, like in the Garden of Eden resting!  Seeing and conversing with our friend Jesus and the Angels.

I feel it will be a beautiful moment for the elect to meet with Jesus our friend in Heaven in the beforehand.

It could be a Architectural sphere, one of the abodes of Heaven.  The Elect could be residing there temporarily only to come back and tell of there witness in the presence of the The Father, Lord Jesus, The Melchizedeks, the angels and the tree of Life! perhaps in the temple that descends from Heaven.

Built upon Paradise designs and materials.  Our very own translation temple given by the "kingdom of Heaven" to mankind and we will have inter space communications with other worlds through the harps of God.  The conduit of this space communication will be the temple.  The Quarantine will be lifted.

This new world of Jesus will be on another level and will be an absolute improvement to what we have today.  It will be a real Utopian world with a great improvement in pollution free technologies where food, clean water and shelter will be all be provided.  As we build this new far reaching inter space community with the help of Paradise.

It will be a real up step where man will be free and respected on all levels and will not be subject to the harsh will of others and few!

When this begins to arise with a major sign of Rapture there will be many people that will be set free within their souls knowing that the end of what know is in sight!  Remember nothing will prevent this.  When the mystery is uncovered by man and it could be any one, once it is in the consciousness of man ...its activated and begins to run where no man can stop it!

It runs its course!

I'm sure where are in the EVENT HORIZON of change, all the numbers stack up and the events. 

I'm sure rapture is the sign that will signify the transition and change.

I sense we are about to enter the Star Trek/Stargate of change in real life where no man has ever gone to.  This is real up step and the real leap for mankind.  In truth!

And this is the testimony of Change where prophecy is fulfilling itself! 

Whatever happens in the world today nothing will prevent this.  It will just happen and those who click on to this will know when it happens or the general timing!  They will have a confidence.

I say yea! and Right on!!

Sevens
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 09:05:34 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 09:41:45 pm »

An early interpretation of Nostradamus

C 2 Q 28
The moon in the middle of the night . . .
The young sage alone with his mind has seen it. (Seen the path, the truth and the construct)
His disciples invite him to become immortal . . . (invited to partake of the tree of life by the angels.  become immortal, translation.)
His body in the fire. (translation fire passing through to the next dimension of existence, the Angelic realm.)

The disappearance of the Young Sage could be all related to Rapture! His rapture would be the sign that tribulation and judgment is on the way .

If this is the case in this journey to the ancient places and rapture does occur. I would suggest  download the whole site http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com Hey but if it doesn't happens I will be here! to whether the storm.

and more on the the young sage

The realm left to two they will hold it very briefly,
Three years and seven months passed by they will make war:
The two Vestals will rebel in opposition,
Victor the younger in the land of Brittany.

Land of Brittany could be a colony of Britain in the future.  The war could be a spiritual war and could begin with the Rapture!

and this one...says it all, its about Post Rapture and judment

Through the deserts of the free and wild place,
The nephew of the great Pontiff will come to wander:
Felled by seven with a heavy club,
By those who afterwards will occupy the Chalice.

"By those who afterwards will occupy the Chalice"  When the elect and faithful come back

and

Through the power of three temporal kings,
the sacred seat will be put in another place,
where the substance of the body and the spirit

will be restored and received as the true seat

The temple of Heaven coming down, that will be the true seat!

Perhaps this could be about Victor the Young or Younger achieves the ultimate victory and is quite happy with the title Victor!!!!

Sevens
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 06:11:09 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 03:04:56 am »

The Pearl-Seven Hymns on the Faith

Hymn I.
The Pearl-Seven Hymns on the Faith from the Eastern Christian Church of Syria 300BC written by St Ephraim

1. On a certain day a pearl did I take up, my brethren; I saw in it mysteries pertaining to the Kingdom; semblances and types of the Majesty; it became a fountain, and I drank out of it mysteries of the Son.

I put it, my brethren, upon the palm of my hand, that I might examine it: I went to look at it on one side, and it proved faces on all sides. I found out that the Son was incomprehensible, since He is wholly Light.

In its brightness I beheld the Bright One Who cannot be clouded, and in its pureness a great mystery, even the Body of our Lord which is well-refined: in its undividedness I saw the Truth which is undivided.

It was so that I saw there its pure conception,-the Church, and the Son within her. The cloud was the likeness of her that bare Him, and her type the heaven, since there shone forth from her His gracious Shining.

I saw therein His trophies, and His victories, and His crowns. I saw His helpful and overflowing graces, and His hidden things with His revealed things.

2. It was greater to me than the ark, for I was astonied thereat: I saw therein folds without shadow to them because it was a daughter of light, types vocal without tongues, utterances of mysteries without lips, a silent harp that without voice gave out melodies.   (The internet and the information that comes through without the utterances of lips.)

The trumpet falters and the thunder mutters; be not thou daring then; leave things hidden, take things revealed. Thou hast seen in the clear sky a second shower; the clefts of thine ears, as from the clouds, they are filled with interpretations.

And as that manna which alone filled the people, in the place of pleasant meats, with its pleasantnesses, so does this pearl fill me in the place of books, and the reading thereof, and the explanations thereof.

And when I asked if there were yet other mysteries, it had no mouth for me that I might hear from, neither any ears wherewith it might hear me. O thou thing without senses, whence I have gained new senses! (sounds like a description of the internet and it branches with spread of knowledge.)

(Here is the clue to the ancient places an answer to the previous question)

3. It answered me and said, "The daughter of the sea am I, the illimitable sea! And from that sea whence I came up it is that there is a mighty treasury of mysteries in my bosom! Search thou out the sea, but search not out the Lord of the sea!

"I have seen the divers who came down after me, when astonied, so that from the midst of the sea they returned to the dry ground; for a few moments they sustained it not. Who would linger and be searching on into the depths of the Godhead?

(tells you quite clearly that the God head is submerged under the sea where Divers come and go and bring the mystery to dry land. Its confounding and they search the God head for truth.  It is the discovery of the 7 commands in my view)

"The waves of the Son are full of blessings, and with mischiefs too. Have ye not seen, then, the waves of the sea, which if a ship should struggle with them would break her to pieces, and if she yield herself to them, and rebel not against them, then she is preserved?

(the effect of the discovery under the waves of the sea and the effect it has for the rebellious and some good advice.)

In the sea all the Egyptians were choked, though they scrutinised it not, and, without prying, the Hebrews too were overcome upon the dry land, and how shall ye be kept alive? And the men of Sodom were licked up by the fire, and how shall ye prevail? (Judgment)

"At these uproars the fish in the sea were moved, and Leviathan also. Have ye then a heart of stone that ye read these things and run into these errors? O great fear that justice also should be so long silent!"

(Error and judgment)

4. "Searching is mingled with thanksgiving, and whether of the two will prevail? The incense of praise riseth along with the fume of disputation from the tongue, and unto which shall we hearken? Prayer and prying [come] from one mouth,and which shall we listen to?

(Looks like there is two people invoved in the discoveries of the ancient places)

"For three days was Jonah a neighbour [of mine] in the sea: the living things that were in the sea were aftrighted, [saying,] "Who shall flee from God? Jonah fled, and ye are obstinate at your scrutiny of Him!"

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/pearl.htm

sevens

« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 03:07:50 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 05:21:29 am »

Here is another fragment from Hymn 2 of the Hymns of the pearls by St Ephraim 300AD.

Looking for clues for rapture and relation to the ancient places or the treasure of the planet.

Fragment of hymn 2 of the pearl.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/pearl.htm

Our Lord had brethren and yet not brethren, since He was an Only-Begotten. O solitary one, thou type exact of the Only-Begotten! There is a type of thine in the crown of kings,[wherein] thou hast brothers and sisters.

Goodly gems are thy brethren, with beryls and unions as thy companions: may gold be as it were thy kinsman, may there be unto the King of kings a crown from thy well-beloved ones! When thou camest up from the sea, that living tomb, thou didst cry out. Let me have a goodly assemblage of brethren, relatives, and kinsmen. As the wheat is in the stalk, so thou art in the crown with princes:and it is a just restoration to thee, as if of a pledge,  that from that depth thou shouldest be exalted to a goodly eminence.Wheat the stalk bears in the field;  thee the head of the king upon his chariot carries about.

O daughter of the water, who hast left sea, wherein thou wert born, and art gone up to the dry land, wherein thou art beloved: for men have loved and seized and adorned themselves with thee, like as they did that Offspring Whom the Gentiles loved and crowned themselves withal.

It is by the mystery of truth that Leviathan is trodden down of mortals: the divers put him off, and put on Christ. In the sacrament of oil did the Apostles steal Thee away, and came up. They snatched their souls from his mouth, bitter as it was.

Thy Nature is like a silent lamb in its sweetness, of which if a man is to lay hold, he lifts it in a crucial form by its ears, as it was on Golgotha. He cast out abundantly all His gleams upon them that looked upon Him.
2. Shadowed forth in thy beauty is the beauty of the Son, Who clothed Himself with suffering when the nails passed through Him. The awl passed in thee since they handled thee roughly, as they did His hands; and because He suffered He reigned, as by thy sufferings thy beauty increased.

And if they showed no pity upon thee, neither did they love thee: still suffer as thou mightest, thou hast come to reign I Simon Peter showed pity on the Rock; whoso hath smitten it, is himself thereby overcome; it is by reason of Its suffering that Its beauty hath adorned the height and the depth.

and another fragment

Thou didst show thy beauty among the abjects to show whereto thou art like, thou Pearl that art all faces. The beholders were astonied and perplexed at thee. The separatists separated thee in two, and were separated in two by thee, thou that art of one substance throughout.
It seems to me there is division amongst the discovers and the confusion perhaps amongst the religions.

They saw not thy beauty, because there was not in them the eye of truth. For the veil of prophecy, full as it was of the mysteries; to them was a covering of thy glistering faces: they thought that thou wast other [than thou art], O thou mirror of ours! and therefore these blind schismatics defiled thy fair beauty.

Exactly right they not the beauty in the beforehand moment because they never had the eye of truth to see these things as they proclaim, Pride and Prejudice.

To-day Godhead sealed itself upon Manhood, that so with the Godhead's stamp Manhood might be adorned.

and another fragment from St Ephraim.  How instrumental is Enoch in this journey to the Ancient places!!  Here is a direct reference to Enoch which connects to the part knowledge base of this project which comes from Enoch.

The soul of just men perceive in the Son a Medicine of life; and so it felt desires that He might come in its own days, and then would it taste His sweetness. Enoch was longing for Him,

Hey a message for the Banks

Watch not we as usurers, who thinking on money put to interest, watch at night so oft, to reckon up their capital, and interest.

sevens
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 03:41:04 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 03:49:20 pm »

It is by the mystery of truth that Leviathan is trodden down of mortals: the divers put him off, and put on Christ

Mankind finds the mystery, the rebels are defeated by mankind himself through the uncovering of the mystery,  Those divers who discover the 7 commands become followers of Jesus the King and our friend.

Where does the Leviathan live? in the abyss, from the sea, the truth comes from the sea, the treasure house.

All from St Ephraim 7 hymns of the pearl.

Here is another fragment.  How true is this to the current reality in the journey to the ancient places.

The trumpet falters and the thunder mutters; be not thou daring then; leave things hidden, take things revealed. Thou hast seen in the clear sky a second shower; the clefts of thine ears, as from the clouds, they are filled with interpretations.    Interesting that this experience is the second time around, the first time was upon discovery in July 06. But this time around the research and the discoveries are much deeper and more defined in the reality and encompasses every submerged place.  When I made the call last year I suppose it did falter but I did find the 2 Nodite submerged Dilmuns which relates to today.

And as that manna which alone filled the people, in the place of pleasant meats, with its pleasantnesses, so does this pearl fill me in the place of books, and the reading thereof, and the explanations thereof. Well what can I say, the complete journey to the ancient places has been all through the books and through software and the Internet.  The focalisation was the ancient places and the fragment which relate to them.  I never realized that the journey could lead to potential rapture of the elect.

Even in light of the hardship in doing this, the discoveries throughout the books has been manna from heaven.  Everything about this revealing of the ancient places is just Manna from heaven, from the throne of the Father. 

"leave things hidden, take things revealed." referring to on the run revealing in following the bidding of the Father in the books.  Taking what is revealed on the run, as we move down the timeline of the great mystery.

sevens
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 04:36:13 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 04:57:46 pm »

FROM THE ESSENE BOOK OF JESUS
THE SEVENFOLD PEACE

recorded by the last teacher of righteousness of the Essenes.
Glory be to the father.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/essene_eden.htm

Yea, I tell thee truly,
The paths are seven  The sevenfold truth is all about this place, points to the journey
Through the Infinite Garden, To the ancient places, the submerged treasure houses.
And each must be traversed  The ancient places is in parallel to restoration and each of us individually must traverse the path to the Father.
By the body, the heart and the mind As one,  To encompass the whole truth and live the best you can.
Lest thou stumble fall in Disbelief and ignore and not investigate, this could be the problem...consider all things.
Into the abyss of emptiness.  one could be very disappointed in this for not believing particularly if this leads to rapture.
For as a bird cannot fly with one wing,  All knowledge must be considered, all the books have to examined properly.
So doth thy Bird of Wisdom Wisdom has to be searched for.
Need two wings of Power and Love The full array, the full compilment of truth, complete. simple faith!
To soar above the abyss Victory through wisdom in the books and victory through the rapture.  The abyss is the post rapture/tribulation/judgment period of the remnant.
To the Holy Tree of Life.  The Tree of life is associated, the destination of the raptured and ultimately the remnant.

The above could be advise and a life boat to the oncoming time. I feel its good advise now to prepare yourself now and also gives advise of wisdom for the remnant on how to overcome the post rapture, tribulation and Judgment period.

When it happens everyone will looking into the books. and the threads left behind will be the life boats, the real Ark. Like St Ephraim said, it is greater than the Ark, all this knowledge is the Ark of the Testament of the Rapture!

Im so sure this research is right and right on the mark!

A demonstration of rapture would prove the research and the journey and verification of the places in rapture alone! And what if the Seven commands where discovered post rapture, a double confirmation on the highest level.

It would also prove the rapture. Undivided!

sevens
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 05:25:58 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 03:45:09 pm »

The Rapture declaration to the Ancients of Days

Well I call it in, I call in Rapture to planet Earth and invite Jesus to come on behalf of mankind at the earliest possible convenience of the Father and the Ancients of Days. I invite Jesus to help fix the planet through his guidance and participation as described in the scriptures. I make this declaration based on my personal journey to the ancient places and the truth I feel I have uncovered and discovered.. I feel I have uncovered the Seventh mystery so on the basis of that, I make this declaration to the universal courts of the Ancient of Days that rapture be declared as revealed in the Scriptures inside and outside the Bible which includes the Urantia Book and the relevant Hadith. Done!

OK

If I'm wrong, I look like a fool over the timeline and slowly the research will become part of a planetary statistic. However, If I am right and correct in this research and journey there will be a rapture disappearance as described in the scriptures at some stage in the near future. That will verify the journey and suddenly initiate the next stage of discovery and act as a life boat at the same time extending to all the books of religion pertinent to the journey.

That I am sure its the "Ark of the Testament" that is the life boat post rapture and its connected to the ancient places as in a real virtual time fight for the survival of mankind and his destiny! This also refines the scriptures in all books of all religions where truth is defined through demonstration. Its very serious business!

Too late to turn back now as the petition is now lodged in the universal courts ready for reply! Man has to make this petition himself! Like in a court but this courts is of the heavenly courts of the universal rulers. The Ancient of Days, its in there realm now of jurisdiction. Its been placed in a sheer act of faith and confidence in the journey encompassing the research to the first places of the Sons of Gods right through to Adam and Eve to our times.

Its is of Paradise and Universal government interest.

I feel the time is ripe in the research, everything has fallen into place, all pieces of the puzzle have come together as best as possible considering the budget.  It needs several expeditions to verify and recover from all the places, the Seven commands stone slabs.  This would have happen post rapture - pre judgment.  This would verify the truth as laid out in the beforehand to the event of rapture.  The ancient places itself would be the confirmation and another great sign that Jesus is our King and friend is on the way! with the holy race not to mention all the angels.

What's done is done!

Sevens.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 04:19:04 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 06:07:48 am »

Sevens
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 06:13:59 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 06:11:44 am »

Some more thoughts and other peoples thoughts of Nostradamus.

Chief of the world will the great Chyren be, World ruler, the victor.
Plus Ultra behind, loved, feared, dreaded: (According to mythology the pillars bore the warning Nec Plus Ultra) Perhaps in metaphor going beyond the Pillars of Hercules to find truth with respect to the search and proclamations in the journey to the submerged ancient first places.  Also the demonstration of Plus Ultra behind this journey is "loved, feared, dreaded"
His fame and praise will go beyond the heavens, It could be that if this project is 100% successful as I see it in the Plus Ultra, going beyond the pillars.  This huge project will be recognized throughout the "Kingdom of Heaven" even to Paradise.  Also the Holy world ruler seems like Melchizedek.
And with the sole title of Victor will he be quite satisfied.  It appears that this great accomplishment is adorned with the title Victor. Sounds like this world ruler has made a great victory and is recognized in Heaven.  This world ruler is very happy with the title and will carry with him even up to Paradise.  I wonder if thats "The Young/er?

PLUS ULTRA Wikipedia

Nec Plus Ultra

Earl Rosenthal, author of The Palace of Charles V in Granada (1985), has researched the origin of the of the motto. It is closely associated with the Pillars of Hercules, which according to Roman mythology were built by Hercules, near the Straits of Gibraltar, marking the edge of the then known world. According to mythology the pillars bore the warning Nec Plus Ultra (also Non Plus Ultra,"nothing further beyond"), serving as a warning to sailors and navigators to go no further.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_Ultra_%28motto%29

So Plus Ultra must mean that something lays beyond the Pillars of Hercules.  Like in this journey where truth does lay in the waters.

Its interesting that Plus Ultra is related in the Straits of Gibraltar or the Pillars and in metaphor it lays beyond the pillars.  Interesting that the Gibraltar dam is a main focus in the Discovery of Atlantis project and related to the destruction of 1stEden as well.  Gibraltar was used in metaphor to the pillars because beyond Gibraltar was the great unknown,  beyond its pillars was the great unknown until the 1400's.

To me Ultra Plus is leaving the Pillars of Hercules behind into the unknown only to find that rapture and judgment of mankind lays beyond the pillars, the ultimate interpretation!  What is discovered great dread for most but happiness for others, who understand the process and who researches all things, considering all..

Here is some more thoughts on Nostradamus in relation to the reality of the ancient palaces.

In the following is research from other researchers regarding "Chyren" (do a page search to get to the spot).

http://www.watch.pair.com/centaurus.html

However the above could very well be a reflection of Melchizedek in the new Kingdom.

In the following sounds like a very large humbling and to me could be a reflection of the end time outcome after rapture.  Even this research and proposal vexes the rebels.

"The sacred pomp will come to lower its wings,
Through the coming of the great legislator:
He will raise the humble, he will vex the rebels,

He will be born on earth none his emulator." (C.5:79)

In the following in my mind is all about the Judgment process of the Ancient of Days. a time period after rapture.

"The present times with the past,  The present reality and things of the past is adjudged by the Ancients of Days.
Will be judged by the great Jovialist:

The world too late will be tired of him, Its too late for the world to click on a current religions are tired and cant deal with this event?? perhaps?
And disloyal through the clergy jurist." (C.10:73)
Speaks for it self disloyalty in the clergy, it appears there is a falling away from traditional religion by there own clergymen.

In the following I find an interesting one.  Mind you I am interpreting these in relation to the journey to the ancient paces.

"Comets without tails, move silently
  Like an event or something unusual in the heavens
Panic abounds. An offering rejected, a tailed comet Panic at first seems like a proposal is made, a deal but is rejected.  I can see that happening in the post rapture/prejudgment scenario.  Also the comet seems to change its characteristics.
Glides among the bees, dies, and heads of state  This Im not sure??
Nonplused. Signatures in the sand ignored by all." Sounds like a proposal is ignored based on fluid foundations like sand and governments conspire.  Nonplused at the failure

Well it is speculation see what turns up next.

The following appears to have characteristics of the judgment period.  Note that these extra long Quatrain are suspected to be spurious so bear that in mind.

"A salver flies, comes to rest in the New City(A salver is a flat tray of silver, perhaps a UFO looking thing.)
Hate flourishes for the entity within. Battle lines Battle lines are drawn, Government response
Drawn. Fears of disease mask truth while three There is great fear and trepidation, fear of chemical warfare.
Leaders in secret, unite against a false threat. sound's like there is rejection to the offer and the leaders hatch a plan against a non threatening gesture by the representatives.  Typical mankind government!  No faith!
The bees sting amid thunderclaps and lightning bolts, Looks like there is a response and some confrontation.
Confusion. Fear. Awe. The fish trembles, Great concern and confusion in Battle.
Governments are strangely silent while the heavens
Flash ominous messages to the populace. East and West darken
.  Physical planetary government is physically overcome and does not know what do or what to say.
Revolution without bloodshed, without strife Conflict finishes, Great change occurs without war without any conflict.
Men in unhappy confusion strive for perfections  Man great changes his ways and strives for personal perfection, its truly a spiritual experience.
Beyond their ken. Failure, then elation.
Earth's forces give way to a new power above the clouds. Earth forces gives way to the "Kingdom of Heaven" and the will of The Father in Paradise.

Twenty plus two times six will see the lore of the heavens 132??
Visit the planet in great elation. Disease, pestilence,
Famine dies. Rome rejoices for souls saved. The Learned The Church is happy
Smile in awe. Astrology confirmed. For science, a new beginning." Exactly right!  Everyone is happy and just smiles in awe, In addition, it seems to happen where Science harmonized with Religion makes the big discoveries of the ancient places, the first places.  Everything forms a conjunction.

Even if the above was spurious, its sounded pretty good to me.

Here is link with some other views.

http://www.rexresearch.com/prophist/phf7no~1.htm

Hey Look at this last line in the following Quatrain, its reference of Babel to the Romans (perhaps Church)

"One whom the gods of infernal Hannibal ( not sure, sounds like the Gods and a conquerer.
Will bear to be reborn, terror of humans Does this mean rebirth of the past becomes a perplexing experience if your ignorant to matter.
Never more of horror nor worse days Seems like change for the better
In the past than will come by Babel to Romans." Does that mean to say that the past will come through Babel to perhaps the Church in Rome, directly relating submerged Babel in the journey to the ancient places.

There you have it.  Babel is directly mentioned the past facing us.  Babel is all to do with the Fallen sons of Gods and the rebellion.  We are dealing with the adjudication.

Clearly describes the path through the knowledge of Babel that reaches Rome.

Sevens
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 05:14:33 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: