Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:54:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Nature of God

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Nature of God  (Read 329 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: January 21, 2007, 03:17:34 am »

I think it's time to inject a little philosophy into our discussions here. The Noah's Ark thread has gotten me thinking about the Nature of God (his or herself, whichever you prefer), and what each of you might think of it. God is the oldest and the greatest of all the ancient mysteries, yet very little actual investigation has ever come to pass into God's own origins. There are several other ancient questions that also come to mind when one is also contemplating God, first and foremost among them:
(1) If the Universe was truly without void, how did God even come into existence in the first place? What was God's origin?

(2) What manner of being is God, energy, substance, or both? Can he or she live and die like any other being?

(3) If God is perfect, as has been said, how can God create something so obviously flawed and imperfect as the earth, and all the people upon it?

(4) Why even allow evil to exist if you know in advance it will lead to mankind's undoing, the corruption of all God's children?

(5) The presence of God makes itself known all throughout the Old Testament of the Bible, all the way up until the crucifixtion of Christ. Where has God been throughout all the last two thousand years, throughout all the famines, the plagues, the wars waged upon a global scale? Has something happened to God, or does God simply not care anymore..?

(6) Just how and when did God even come into existence?

I know what I think of all this already, I've done a lot of thinking about it in the past, but I would like to hear from as many of you as possible to hear what you think about it. There has to be some intelligent design to all of this, I am not one of those people who think that amino acids simply sprung into action and made us. Still, the fact remains that all this is imperfect and since God came before the amino acids, so the question remains, just where did God come from and for what purpose did God create such clear imperfection..?

Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Majeston

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 08:41:33 pm »

Rocky hi,

If we are going to continue this we should do it somewhere else (unless of course Merlin actually has some interest). 

The only reason I started it here was to answer Merlins 4 questions which could not be answered without it.

But,  there is a difference between prayer and worship.  A simple answer is the following

Worship is for its own sake; prayer embodies a self- or creature-interest element; that is the great difference between worship and prayer. There is absolutely no self-request or other element of personal interest in true worship; we simply worship God for what we comprehend him to be. Worship asks nothing and expects nothing for the worshiper. We do not worship the Father because of anything we may derive from such veneration; we render such devotion and engage in such worship as a natural and spontaneous reaction to the recognition of the Father's matchless personality and because of his lovable nature and adorable attributes.

The moment the element of self-interest intrudes upon worship, that instant devotion translates from worship to prayer and more appropriately should be directed to the person of the Eternal Son or the Creator Son. But in practical religious experience there exists no reason why prayer should not be addressed to God the Father as a part of true worship.

http://urantiabook.org/newbook/ub/ppr005_3.html#P005_3_3

D,

I guess I would have to say that my experience is different than that.  I do not seem to be able to limit God with the appellation "Father".   I do most certainly connect with the "I AM Presence".   I cannot cut and paste my feelings here to counter what you have posted, but can only say what my own experience has been.

The path to God is a short one as It is here with the speed of thought.  Is that thought  prayer?  When I think "Beloved Mighty "I AM Presence", I AM the Divine Love, Wisdom and Power"... is this a prayer?  "I AM the correct thought, action and feeling in this!"  Is this a prayer?  It is an Activity and Activation of God-self..... but would it be characterized as a prayer?  Perhaps.

The structure of Christianity is an old one and it is how people are used to "connecting" to God.   But is it the whole story?  Is it satisfactorily changing the activities of the human race?  It seems to me to be not enough, and not "the whole truth".   

Rocky says......... "why the seventh wheel on the bus"?

LOL 

P1640:3, 146:2.14 13.
Jesus never taught that human knowledge and special skill could be gained by prayer. But he did teach that prayer is a factor in the enlargement of one's capacity to receive the presence of the divine spirit.

P1641:1, 146:2.17 16. Jesus taught his followers that, when they had made their prayers to the Father, they should remain for a time in silent receptivity to afford the indwelling spirit the better opportunity to speak to the listening soul. The spirit of the Father speaks best to man when the human mind is in an attitude of true worship. We worship God by the aid of the Father's indwelling spirit and by the illumination of the human mind through the ministry of truth. Worship, taught Jesus, makes one increasingly like the being who is worshiped. Worship is a transforming experience whereby the finite gradually approaches and ultimately attains the presence of the Infinite.

How can you do without it Rocky?

If you are having trouble with the reality and cosmic truth of its concept perhaps this link will help.

http://urantiabook.org/urantiabook/topical_index/213.htm#worship

=Rocky

How about just leaving worship out of it?   "The spirit of worship forever distinguishes the animal of its association from the soulless creatures of mind endowment. Worship is the badge of spiritual-ascension candidacy. "

Intuition, understanding, courage, knowledge, counsel, wisdom.... Why that 7th wheel on the bus?

"Worship is the badge of spiritual-ascension candidacy. "  Do you really agree with that?

P402:2, 36:5.5 We are handicapped for words adequately to designate these seven adjutant mind-spirits. They are ministers of the lower levels of experiential mind, and they may be described, in the order of evolutionary attainment, as follows:

P402:3, 36:5.6 1. The spirit of intuition -- quick perception, the primitive physical and inherent reflex instincts, the directional and other self-preservative endowments of all mind creations; the only one of the adjutants to function so largely in the lower orders of animal life and the only one to make extensive functional contact with the nonteachable levels of mechanical mind.

P402:4, 36:5.7 2. The spirit of understanding -- the impulse of co-ordination, the spontaneous and apparently automatic association of ideas. This is the gift of the co-ordination of acquired knowledge, the phenomenon of quick reasoning, rapid judgment, and prompt decision.

P402:5, 36:5.8 3. The spirit of courage -- the fidelity endowment -- in personal beings, the basis of character acquirement and the intellectual root of moral stamina and spiritual bravery. When enlightened by facts and inspired by truth, this becomes the secret of the urge of evolutionary ascension by the channels of intelligent and conscientious self-direction.

P402:6, 36:5.9 4. The spirit of knowledge -- the curiosity-mother of adventure and discovery, the scientific spirit; the guide and faithful associate of the spirits of courage and counsel; the urge to direct the endowments of courage into useful and progressive paths of growth.

P402:7, 36:5.10 5. The spirit of counsel -- the social urge, the endowment of species co-operation; the ability of will creatures to harmonize with their fellows; the origin of the gregarious instinct among the more lowly creatures.

P402:8, 36:5.11 6. The spirit of worship -- the religious impulse, the first differential urge separating mind creatures into the two basic classes of mortal existence. The spirit of worship forever distinguishes the animal of its association from the soulless creatures of mind endowment. Worship is the badge of spiritual-ascension candidacy.

P402:9, 36:5.12 7. The spirit of wisdom -- the inherent tendency of all moral creatures towards orderly and progressive evolutionary advancement. This is the highest of the adjutants, the spirit co-ordinator and articulator of the work of all the others. This spirit is the secret of that inborn urge of mind creatures which initiates and maintains the practical and effective program of the ascending scale of existence; that gift of living things which accounts for their inexplicable ability to survive and, in survival, to utilize the co-ordination of all their past experience and present opportunities for the acquisition of all of everything that all of the other six mental ministers can mobilize in the mind of the organism concerned. Wisdom is the acme of intellectual performance. Wisdom is the goal of a purely mental and moral existence.

http://urantiabook.org/newbook/ub/ppr036_5.html#P036_5_6
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Majeston

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:43:45 pm »

I guess I would have to say that my experience is different than that.  I do not seem to be able to limit God with the appellation "Father".   I do most certainly connect with the "I AM Presence".   I cannot cut and paste my feelings here to counter what you have posted, but can only say what my own experience has been.

The path to God is a short one as It is here with the speed of thought.  Is that thought  prayer?  When I think "Beloved Mighty "I AM Presence", I AM the Divine Love, Wisdom and Power"..

Rocky, 

I somewhat understand where you are coming from, 

The I AM idea came from Moses.  That was all he could comprehend. 

I don't know what your own father experience was and certainly we have all had

mortals for parents with many diverse experiences.  Some people have a concept

of "father"  as a very positive reality.  Some don't. 

There is in the word itself a sense of male/female and we both know that God cannot be a sex creature

as we understand it.   But,  inherent in that term is something else.  Father and Mother take on a

somewhat different meaning than simply male/female.  This is an inate distinct difference between the roles;  functions and nature

of father and mother.

This is evidenced by the fact that only a male,  Michael/Jesus could retrive his universe from rebellion.

Otherwise the Daughter Spirit would have done it.  The Daughter Spirit cannot leave her position.  If she did,

the universe would collapse.  She is the mind circuit.  Kinda like she takes care of the house while the guy

goes out and hunts.  She does the nuturing and He takes out the trash.  Smiley

So,  when God spoke to Moses,  and Moses pushed him for more info,  the only thing he got back

was I Am That I AM. 

This was all Moses's brain could handle and for the most part it's all we can really handle.

But then Melchizedek came to prepare the planet to receive Jesus who came 2000 years after Melchizedek

was here.  Every major religion on earth came about directly or indirectly because of Melchizedeks teachings.

Abraham who is the father of Christianity,  Judism;  and Islam  got all his teachings from Melchizedek.

His job was to keep the light of God alive for the subsequent bestowal of Michael/Jesus 2000 years later.

The Jews refused to believe Jesus was the messiah because they had definite promises from Moses and

others that the Messiah had to fit  certain erroneous qualifications.  They refused to accept their true

Messiah,  in fact the Messiah of the whole planet and the entire local universe.

OK,  anyway,  all I'm saying is that there is a difference in function between Father and Mother.

I think that whatever works for you is fine.

You know how Riven keeps harping on that only he knows the true name for God/JA

Well interestingly,  the Urantia book gives us other names on other inhabited planets

about how they refer to God.

P1052:4, 96:1.1 The early Semites regarded everything as being indwelt by a spirit. There were spirits of the animal and vegetable worlds; annual spirits, the lord of progeny; spirits of fire, water, and air; a veritable pantheon of spirits to be feared and worshiped. And the teaching of Melchizedek regarding a Universal Creator never fully destroyed the belief in these subordinate spirits or nature gods.

P1052:5, 96:1.2 The progress of the Hebrews from polytheism through henotheism to monotheism was not an unbroken and continuous conceptual development. They experienced many retrogressions in the evolution of their Deity concepts, while during any one epoch there existed varying ideas of God among different groups of Semite believers. From time to time numerous terms were applied to their concepts of God, and in order to prevent confusion these various Deity titles will be defined as they pertain to the evolution of Jewish theology:

P1053:1, 96:1.3 1. Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples.

P1053:2, 96:1.4 2. El Elyon. For centuries after Melchizedek's sojourn at Salem his doctrine of Deity persisted in various versions but was generally connoted by the term El Elyon, the Most High God of heaven. Many Semites, including the immediate descendants of Abraham, at various times worshiped both Yahweh and El Elyon.

P1053:3, 96:1.5 3. El Shaddai. It is difficult to explain what El Shaddai stood for. This idea of God was a composite derived from the teachings of Amenemope's Book of Wisdom modified by Ikhnaton's doctrine of Aton and further influenced by Melchizedek's teachings embodied in the concept of El Elyon. But as the concept of El Shaddai permeated the Hebrew mind, it became thoroughly colored with the Yahweh beliefs of the desert.

P1053:4, 96:1.6 One of the dominant ideas of the religion of this era was the Egyptian concept of divine Providence, the teaching that material prosperity was a reward for serving El Shaddai.

P1053:5, 96:1.7 4. El. Amid all this confusion of terminology and haziness of concept, many devout believers sincerely endeavored to worship all of these evolving ideas of divinity, and there grew up the practice of referring to this composite Deity as El. And this term included still other of the Bedouin nature gods.

P1053:6, 96:1.8 5. Elohim. In Kish and Ur there long persisted Sumerian-Chaldean groups who taught a three-in-one God concept founded on the traditions of the days of Adam and Melchizedek. This doctrine was carried to Egypt, where this Trinity was worshiped under the name of Elohim, or in the singular as Eloah. The philosophic circles of Egypt and later Alexandrian teachers of Hebraic extraction taught this unity of pluralistic Gods, and many of Moses' advisers at the time of the exodus believed in this Trinity. But the concept of the trinitarian Elohim never became a real part of Hebrew theology until after they had come under the political influence of the Babylonians.

P1053:7, 96:1.9 6. Sundry names. The Semites disliked to speak the name of their Deity, and they therefore resorted to numerous appellations from time to time, such as: The Spirit of God, The Lord, The Angel of the Lord, The Almighty, The Holy One, The Most High, Adonai, The Ancient of Days, The Lord God of Israel, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, Kyrios, Jah, The Lord of Hosts, and The Father in Heaven.

P1053:8, 96:1.10 Jehovah is a term which in recent times has been employed to designate the completed concept of Yahweh which finally evolved in the long Hebrew experience. But the name Jehovah did not come into use until fifteen hundred years after the times of Jesus.

P1054:1, 96:1.11 Up to about 2000 B.C., Mount Sinai was intermittently active as a volcano, occasional eruptions occurring as late as the time of the sojourn of the Israelites in this region. The fire and smoke, together with the thunderous detonations associated with the eruptions of this volcanic mountain, all impressed and awed the Bedouins of the surrounding regions and caused them greatly to fear Yahweh. This spirit of Mount Horeb later became the god of the Hebrew Semites, and they eventually believed him to be supreme over all other gods.

P1054:2, 96:1.12 The Canaanites had long revered Yahweh, and although many of the Kenites believed more or less in El Elyon, the supergod of the Salem religion, a majority of the Canaanites held loosely to the worship of the old tribal deities. They were hardly willing to abandon their national deities in favor of an international, not to say an interplanetary, God. They were not universal-deity minded, and therefore these tribes continued to worship their tribal deities, including Yahweh and the silver and golden calves which symbolized the Bedouin herders' concept of the spirit of the Sinai volcano.

P1054:3, 96:1.13 The Syrians, while worshiping their gods, also believed in Yahweh of the Hebrews, for their prophets said to the Syrian king: "Their gods are gods of the hills; therefore they were stronger than we; but let us fight against them on the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they."

P1054:4, 96:1.14 As man advances in culture, the lesser gods are subordinated to a supreme deity; the great Jove persists only as an exclamation. The monotheists keep their subordinate gods as spirits, demons, fates, Nereids, fairies, brownies, dwarfs, banshees, and the evil eye. The Hebrews passed through henotheism and long believed in the existence of gods other than Yahweh, but they increasingly held that these foreign deities were subordinate to Yahweh. They conceded the actuality of Chemosh, god of the Amorites, but maintained that he was subordinate to Yahweh.

P1054:5, 96:1.15 The idea of Yahweh has undergone the most extensive development of all the mortal theories of God. Its progressive evolution can only be compared with the metamorphosis of the Buddha concept in Asia, which in the end led to the concept of the Universal Absolute even as the Yahweh concept finally led to the idea of the Universal Father. But as a matter of historic fact, it should be understood that, while the Jews thus changed their views of Deity from the tribal god of Mount Horeb to the loving and merciful Creator Father of later times, they did not change his name; they continued all the way along to call this evolving concept of Deity, Yahweh.

1:1.4 Near the center of the universe of universes, the Universal Father is generally known by names which may be regarded as meaning the First Source. Farther out in the universes of space, the terms employed to designate the Universal Father more often mean the Universal Center. Still farther out in the starry creation, he is known, as on the headquarters world of your local universe, as the First Creative Source and Divine Center. In one near-by constellation God is called the Father of Universes. In another, the Infinite Upholder, and to the east, the Divine Controller. He has also been designated the Father of Lights, the Gift of Life, and the All-powerful One.

1:1.5 On those worlds where a Paradise Son has lived a bestowal life, God is generally known by some name indicative of personal relationship, tender affection, and fatherly devotion. On your constellation headquarters God is referred to as the Universal Father, and on different planets in your local system of inhabited worlds he is variously known as the Father of Fathers, the Paradise Father, the Havona Father, and the Spirit Father. Those who know God through the revelations of the bestowals of the Paradise Sons, eventually yield to the sentimental appeal of the touching relationship of the creature-Creator association and refer to God as "our Father."

1:1.6 On a planet of sex creatures, in a world where the impulses of parental emotion are inherent in the hearts of its intelligent beings, the term Father becomes a very expressive and appropriate name for the eternal God. He is best known, most universally acknowledged, on your planet, Urantia, by the name God. The name he is given is of little importance; the significant thing is that you should know him and aspire to be like him. Your prophets of old truly called him "the everlasting God" and referred to him as the one who "inhabits eternity."

Report Spam   Logged

Majeston

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 09:55:51 pm »

182:1.9 The Master, during the course of this final prayer with his apostles, alluded to the fact that he had manifested the Father's name to the world. And that is truly what he did by the revelation of God through his perfected life in the flesh. The Father in heaven had sought to reveal himself to Moses, but he could proceed no further than to cause it to be said, "I AM." And when pressed for further revelation of himself, it was only disclosed, "I AM that I AM." But when Jesus had finished his earth life, this name of the Father had been so revealed that the Master, who was the Father incarnate, could truly say:

182:1.10 I am the bread of life.
I am the living water.
I am the light of the world.
I am the desire of all ages.
I am the open door to eternal salvation.
I am the reality of endless life.
I am the good shepherd.
I am the pathway of infinite perfection.
I am the resurrection and the life.
I am the secret of eternal survival.
I am the way, the truth, and the life.
I am the infinite Father of my finite children.
I am the true vine; you are the branches.
I am the hope of all who know the living truth.
I am the living bridge from one world to another.
I am the living link between time and eternity.

182:1.11 Thus did Jesus enlarge the living revelation of the name of God to all generations. As divine love reveals the nature of God, eternal truth discloses his name in ever-enlarging proportions.
Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 03:33:39 am »

First, I had a terrific father.  I was the youngest of all his kids, both by blood and he and my mom also had many who were fostered.  He lived to be 84 and still was adopting every kid he ran into.  Our relationship was sometimes hilarious as he loved to joke and was a total corn-ball.  The summer I was 11 or so just the two of us took 2 horses and a pack mule up to the High Sierras for a week.  The year my oldest blood brother was about 14 he did the same with him, but in the Barrancas in Central Mexico, down to where the Tarahumara Indians were.  He was almost ordained as a minister in his youth but quit just short of ordination to be a social worker.    My mother was also a lifelong social worker, educator and counselor who in her early college years wrote the most kick-ass paper on the importance and effect of poverty and poor nutrition on early childhood learning.  She will be 90 in a few weeks.

My dad always read philosophy (Kierkegaard, Chardin etc) and loved to talk about it.  My mom was practically agnostic!   She was totally un-religious, but my dad said she was the most humane and "moral" person he knew.   I think I grew up knowing the existance of God .... and convinced that I was the most blessed person I ever knew.  I still feel that.

I also grew up convinced that I could make a difference in peoples lives and in the world.  That knowing lead me to many wonderful things.  I am convinced in this: that each of us has to at some point come into the Holy Temple that is within oneself and become One with God there.  If not in this life, then in the next or the next.  The "I AM Presence" has infinate patience and waits to be asked, commanded to activate our life.   We are not to evaluate anyone else's progress either.  Our own spiritual progress is our only job in life, and we are not even to take note of where any one else stands. 

I know this: "I AM the Resurrection and the Life...." is the greatest treasure given to mankind but it was cloaked, hidden, corrupted long ago.  It is only half of what we are to use.  "I AM the Resurrection and the Life... (of what?)

The Full Power of God is the New Beginning and Existance...(of what?)

"I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my relationship to God!" or
"I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my marriage!" or
"I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my beloved brother, sister, child!" or
"I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my business!" or
"I AM the Resurrection and the Life of my country's government, lawmakers, war policies!"
"I AM the Resurrection and the Life of this planet's oceans!"

"I AM" is God speaking the Word to the Cosmos and the Cosmos was created to obey the Word of God.   We are created to speak the Word to the Cosmos and thus create Perfection in our world.

"I AM" the Divine Love, Wisdom and Power acting in me now!"

We are all able to use this Activity, as It is givin to all of us.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 04:31:15 am by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 01:17:25 am »

My friend Wendi Powers prefaces, then presents, another teaching from Star Nations Councillor Asheoma.     -   Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

"Asheoma when he was with me would sometimes get questions from me about stuff like "How big is the universe?"  or "How many other people like you and Zeta are out there?"

Each time... he would pause.  He would just stop.   His heart energy would fill with such a deep and pure love like the sweetest honey.  I would feel what his heart was overflowing with and it would just fill me up and it was such an intense feeling of joy and peace and love and wonder that even when I was older and would hear people talk about taking drugs to get high, I knew that there was no drug in the world that could even hint at this high - this quality of bliss and pure Heaven - that I experienced as Asheoma filled with IT in answer to those simple questions of mine.

Yes.  That was his answer... that .... intensity ... that Heaven .. that bliss of energy.

I would be taken back and left in wonder but my Human side would kick in after a bit and continue my very Human questions.  He was gracious enough to try to feed me baby answers one by one that he thought might help me for myself experience the final answer that can never be put into words.   I am now ALMOST able to keep that final answer in my heart at all times, and it has transformed all I know.   But I have to still work on those baby steps to put myself in the place of freedom that allows me to remember this answer.

I am asking Asheoma now to help me share the way he did with me some things that might help others who want to experience the answer too.   He said to say hello and that he sends his deepest and fullest love to each and every one and for you each to know that you are loved in total measure without an end.  "You are loved and seen and valued beyond all the fullness of each answer to these questions."   - he just said that.  Okie... 

Asheoma:

"1)  The questions of Humans asking "How big?"  "How many?"  "How far?"  are questions to be valued.  As Watchers, we are taught to listen for a species to begin asking these questions.   The telling of growth is shown by the type of questions a Species asks. 

It is the awakening of the Heart which makes a Species desire to know the larger Dream of Source.  A Species who has not yet awakened does not seek these answers.  They are content with "How do I?" 

Also, the development of what Humans call Spiritual Awareness is directly connected to these questions.

When questions arise, it is clear that the Species has grown to a point of knowing that they do not have all answers.  This level of awareness is a distinct and clear marking point for Star Nations decision as to when to begin direct interaction with a Species.

A portion of what Wendi describes when I answered her was my own appreciation of her questions.  Although her energy at times thought I might have been making fun of her for those questions, or thinking that the questions were silly or pointless, this was far from the truth.  I was taught by Zeta and see clearly to honor all questions and searching when done with honesty of heart and in the direction of Awareness and not done in Ego. 

2)  The answers to these questions is as Wendi described, not able to be set in words.  This is due to the nature of the Grand Dream.   The answers themselves are the entire Grand Dream.   When this is witnessed, known, remembered,  only Source remains.   

Many Humans have reached this point of awareness and have attempted to show others steps to seeing this answer for themselves.  There are many paths to awareness of this answer and many different teachers.  All Beings within the Grand Dream of Source know this answer already and it is not an answer to be given to any.  It is within each and all that remains is for a Being to remember clearly the answer.

When the answer is fully remembered, the result is known fully and often felt and seen by those outside the one who has awareness of the answer.  The answer causes one to no longer have any need for many tools of Ego such as manipulation or greed.  Others report being able to know that the one who is Aware of the answer knows love without any condition for others.  Total compassion for all and deepest respect and honor of all elements within the Grand Dream of Source are realized.    There is in Human words a Heaven in the awareness of the answer and in the remembering of the answer.

But again, the answer can not be given out to others.  Zeta taught me this clearly when I asked them for these answers.  They did what I attempted to do with Wendi.  They remembered for themselves the answer, and brought forward in themselves the answer.  The energy of remembering while I was with them in full energy caused my own energy of remembrance to be activated.   It is the same as Wendi describes with feeling my energy overflow to her.  But she is not right in that answer.  What she felt was her own energy of remembering being awakened.  This is a tool teachers such as Zeta use to cause their students to become familiar with their own answer.  It is a technique of teaching that I adopted to my own style as I found it to be powerful and effective.  With each energy I send forward when attempting to share with others who desire to learn, I intend the energy to call out to their own energy to sing along the same key if they desire to do so.  It is the best analogy I can use.   It is meant to be like a song that one knows but has forgotten and when one hears another sing it, they can not resist but sing themselves and join it.

Yes.  It is the same as that.

3)  Wendi would then ask me to share certain elements that would help her mind comprehend the more physical answers to the questions.   This causes me to smile as it is another point to honor Species who are able to remember the Grand Dream but enjoy fully the movement and Being-ness of participation within it.   These are a few of the items I would share that might assist on this level of Human mind questions.

The item you shared with the size is a good tool and I would do the same with Wendi out in the yard or at the beach to show that if she were one grain of sand, that the whole Earth might be the yard.  And if the Earth were a grain of sand, the Galaxy of Earth might be the yard.  And so on I would go.   This is not to size, but for an Earth child, it is a simple way to allow their developing mind to see such a vastness.

Another item I would show is in Time and with showing that Time is only one additional layer to add depth to what is experienced. 

The numbers and lengths of things I would from time to time show different ways to see these concepts.  Humans are structured and see with a set of standards that are fixed to their own reference points.  This is expected and honored.  But these standards are only useful in trying to explain what is witnessed at this level of energy manifestation.  The same standards can not be used to measure other levels within the Grand Dream of Source.   

For example, how far away am I know as I share these simple words with those I hold so close to my soul?
In truth, you are with me now and there is no distance.  You are the floating flowers of bright rays that are outside my stone room where I sit in silence and communicate inside this Grand Dream with you now.   You are my entire existence and all I know.   Yet where am I in Human time?   I was a Watcher to your world after my own was destroyed.  But it is not yet destroyed in the time where I send this to you.  And if Source wills, it will never see that time.  We will move on in a transition that will be one of peace and love that was not experienced before.   So what time is it where we are?    See.  All time is NOW.  That is what I have said this one thing to Wendi through all the years of Human life she knew with me.   It is why I have shared it in this same format to you who read my words.  It is one tool that when fully understood will give you freedom to change your own world and allow you to walk inside Source and inside Awareness for the benefit of all Beings.  You have already in this time the NOW to see what will happen if changes are not made.  You have the NOW to go into the past and correct the damage done.   But this tool of understanding is not yet clear to you or skilled in your hands.   When it becomes clear, the Cabal Ego of Earth will no longer be some of the few who have this tool.   What they use to control and cause harm to others will be rendered useless by the awareness and skill of the Light Warriors of Earth.   

With my heart I send you these thoughts.    Asheoma te ka Meata"
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: