Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:07:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NASA - 1,750,000-Year-Old "Ramayana" Bridge Between India and Sri Lanka

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NASA - 1,750,000-Year-Old "Ramayana" Bridge Between India and Sri Lanka  (Read 6293 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: October 06, 2008, 09:21:02 pm »

NASA Discovers 1,750,000-Year-Old "Ramayana" Bridge Between India and Sri Lanka

October 8, 2002

WASHINGTON (PTI) -- The NASA Shuttle has imaged a mysterious ancient bridge between India and
Sri Lanka, as mentioned in the Ramayana.

The evidence, say experts matter-of-factly, is in the Digital Image Collection.

The recently discovered bridge, currently named as Adam's Bridge and made of a chain of shoals,
30 km long, in the Palk Straits between India and Sri Lanka, reveals a mystery behind it.

The bridge's unique curvature and composition by age reveals that it is man-made. Legend as well
as Archeological studies reveal that the first signs of human inhabitants in Sri Lanka date back to
the primitive age, about 1,750,000 years ago and the bridge's age is also almost equivalent.

Space images taken by NASA reveal a mysterious ancient bridge in the Palk Strait between India and
Sri Lanka. The recently discovered bridge currently named as Adam's Bridge is made of chain of shoals, c.18 mi (30 km) long.

The bridge's unique curvature and composition by age reveals that it is man made. The legends as well as Archeological studies reveal that the first signs of human inhabitants in Sri Lanka date back to the a primitive age, about 1,750,000 years ago and the bridge's age is also almost equivalent. (Image: NASA Digital Image Collection.)

This information is a crucial aspect for an insight into the mysterious legend called Ramayana, which was supposed to have taken place in tredha yuga (more than 1,700,000 years ago).

In this epic, there is a mentioning about a bridge, which was built between Rameshwaram (India) and Srilankan coast under the supervision of a dynamic and invincible figure called Rama who is supposed
to be the incarnation of the supreme.

This information may not be of much importance to the archeologists who are interested in exploring
the origins of man, but it is sure to open the spiritual gates of the people of the world to have come
to know an ancient history linked to the Indian mythology.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_81164,0003.htm
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:23:59 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 09:26:30 pm »

Nasa Shuttle Images of Mysterious ancient (Ramayan) Bridge between India & Srilanka

Courtesy : NASA Digital Image Collection

The recently discovered bridge currently named as Adam's Bridge made of chain of shoals, c.18 mi (30 km) long, in the Palk Strait between India and Sri Lanka, reveals a mystery behind it.

The bridge's unique curvature and composition by age reveals that it is man made.

The legends as well as Archeological studies reveal that the first signs of human inhabitants in Sri Lanka date back to the a primitive age, about 17,50,000 years ago and the bridge's age is also almost equivalent.

This information is a crucial aspect for an insight into the mysterious legend called Ramayana, which was supposed to have taken place in tretha yuga (more than 17,00,000 years ago). In this epic, there is a mentioning about a bridge, which was built between Rameshwaram (India) and Srilankan coast under the supervision of a dynamic and invincible figure called Rama who is supposed to be the incarnation of the supreme.

This information may not be of much importance to the archeologist s who are interested in exploring the origins of man, but it is sure to open the spiritual gates of the people of the world to have come to know an ancient history linked to the Indian mythology.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:28:28 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:29:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 09:31:01 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 09:33:43 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 09:34:48 pm »

http://www.wonderfulinfo.com/amazing/ramayb.htm
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:35:44 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 11:37:17 pm »

I just watched a video on this.  People have been finding interesting things like this on google earth. technology gotta love it. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 08:02:56 pm »

Shocked  Wow, that old!  The bridge is not surprising.  But the age of it is mind boggling!  Even I didn't set the dates of advanced technology that far back! 

So I have to ask our more scientifically minded readers:  "What more proof do you need?"   Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 08:53:51 pm »

Proves MY theory of Atlantis!  I have been collecting a lot of facts for years and this is

just the frosting on the cake!
Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 12:29:28 pm »

Shocked  Wow, that old!  The bridge is not surprising.  But the age of it is mind boggling!  Even I didn't set the dates of advanced technology that far back! 

So I have to ask our more scientifically minded readers:  "What more proof do you need?"   Cool

What is your definition of "advanced technology" when talking about the past sungate?

Do you mean:

A. Improved technology from the period

B. The kind of technology that we use today

C. More advanced than our technology
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Tiffany Arsenault
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 03:14:34 pm »

Great find, not certain it looks manmade, though.  Has anyone photgraphed the bridge up close yet?
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 06:55:07 pm »

Smiley In responce to this question, Robert:
What is your definition of "advanced technology" when talking about the past sungate?

Do you mean:

A. Improved technology from the period

B. The kind of technology that we use today

C. More advanced than our technology

I'm caught between B & C, LOL.  Grin  Some of it was definitely more advanced, some the same, and other technology just way different than what we use.  Take for instance Ian Sanderson's work on what has been labeled "zoomorphic gold bugs"  (There's a thread here on it somewhere that I posted).  When it was discovered, airplanes weren't even invented yet.  But if you look at it with modern eyes, it has delta jet wings and an aileron, (which nothing in nature exhibits).  It’s obviously a small model of an ancient type of jet plane.  But Sanderson had an aeronautical engineer look at it without telling him what it was.  And he came up with that it’s a design for something that we haven’t built yet.  He thought it was a plane that was designed to leave the atmosphere, enter into space, and then re-enter the atmosphere and land.  So, (assuming that it was), the technology was different.  There is evidence of ancient atomic wars, (so this falls under “B”), and this is the kind of technology we have rediscovered.  And according to physics, like Edgar Cayce, they powered their flying vehicles with energy that was beamed to the crafts wirelessly, which is the kind of technology that we could have been using if our greedy capitalists hadn’t pulled the plug on Tesla.    Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 11:43:39 am »

Let's just say for a second that you are right sungate.  If they could build spacecraft and nuclear weapons, why did they built there cities out of mud-brick, limestone, and stone? Certainly they would have had the technology to build with better materials.  Don't you think?  Plus where are the spacecraft that they built?  I'm sure we would have found at least one of them by now. Physic's are probably the last people you want to go to to look for answers about the past. They exploit the weak-minded and the gullible willing to believe anything that they themselves can't figure out and explain on their own.  Sorry to say but when I read and hear theories like yours all I can think about are all the holes in it like Swiss cheese.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:53:35 am by Robert0326 » Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Wind

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 07:02:57 pm »

Mdsungate I couldn’t agree with you more, over the years archeologist have found a lot of evidence to support this, unfortunately they didn’t realize what they had found until men like Robert Bauval, Graham Hancock and even Eric von Daniken came onto the scene and pointed it out to them.
A lot of people think that von Daniken was a nut, but there are some things that he came across that you can’t argue with.

I didn’t know that Edgar Cayce had mentioned spacecraft, that very interesting, Smiley  I guess I need to look more into his readings.
The thing that sets Edgar Cayce apart from other psychic’s is the fact that his visions and predictions were so accurate. If he said it then I don’t doubt it, he was an incredible man who helped a lot of people.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2009, 07:30:09 pm »

QUOTE:

"The thing that sets Edgar Cayce apart from other psychic’s is the fact that his visions and predictions were so accurate. If he said it then I don’t doubt it, he was an incredible man who helped a lot of people."

More 'common ground' between me and thee !!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: